Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I like this, it’s very quaint

Do absolutely vote but write in whoever- Sanders, vermin supreme, Michael avenatti (lol) for prez

Personally I don’t wanna eat poo poo for not supporting a poo poo nominee, as if my lack of support would be what made the difference. there’s nothing more the establishment would like than to curse the “Bernie bros” for throwing “another” election and I won’t have it.

coward

:grin:

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

The Grimace posted:

"NO JOE"

But in the G.I. Joe font. I have to sleep and am on my tablet or I would look into trying to make something like this now

This is the best suggestion IMO. "NO*JOE" with the exact font and stripes and everything

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

btw the moral consistency im referring to is that i've already loudly declared how i refuse to ever vote for a conservative democrat again, namely jospeh robinette biden, jr., iv, and lying to say that i did would be .... stupid and gormless?

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

there’s nothing more the establishment would like than to curse the “Bernie bros” for throwing “another” election and I won’t have it.

You're a huge moron if you don't think they are going to do that no matter what. If Biden loses it will be Bernie's fault

And if Biden wins, they are going to say they did it without Bernie voters and say that the left needs to be ignored.

They hate you more than Trump don't give them anything

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1235628402515873794

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

juche avocado posted:

btw the moral consistency im referring to is that i've already loudly declared how i refuse to ever vote for a conservative democrat again, namely jospeh robinette biden, jr., iv, and lying to say that i did would be .... stupid and gormless?

Also if you lie that you did, on the forums, you will be banned

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Reality doesn't matter for what the shitlibs will say. Everything you, a bad liberal, thought in 2010 about conservatives is also true about shitlibs

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Jewel Repetition posted:

Also if you lie that you did, on the forums, you will be banned

yeah afaic posting that you're gonna lie and say you did is against the spirit if not the letter of this toxx

especially since that's probably the only enforceable aspect of it

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

This is the best suggestion IMO. "NO*JOE" with the exact font and stripes and everything

i love it

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
anything to free myself of this cursed account

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

anything to free myself of this cursed account

does this mean you are going to vote for joe biden? :thunk:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
gently caress no I won’t joe

I will j.o. however

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I will not vote for Joe Biden and I’ll loving tell anyone who asks. I’m sure all of those moderate republicans and independents will more than make up for me.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Oh Jesus loving Christ he’s gonna pick Buttigieg for VP isn’t he

mitt romney to appeal to the center-right voters otherwise turned off by biden's far-left policies

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

its gonna be klob

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I cant vote

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

would you vote for joe biden if you could?

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I dont think so

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

its gonna be klob

Pretty sure it’ll be Kamala but Klob is a strong chice

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

xrunner posted:

Pretty sure it’ll be Kamala but Klob is a strong chice

gonna be klob because lol if you think bidens gonna even do anything symbolic for black voters after they win him the nom, but klob has the most "Centrist Appeal" to win over NeverTrumpers and thats all his advisers are going to care about until they lose in a landslide in nov

Noam Chomsky
Apr 4, 2019

:capitalism::dehumanize:

Not voting Biden.

:toxx:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

excited to write in bernie and guarantee the state of texas stays red

mgreen42
Oct 22, 2002

Yeah haven't voted for a Republican before, and I'm not about to start now. Never Joe Biden.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
has anyone said

No Biden :smug:

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:toxx:

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I like this, it’s very quaint

Do absolutely vote but write in whoever- Sanders, vermin supreme, Michael avenatti (lol) for prez

Personally I don’t wanna eat poo poo for not supporting a poo poo nominee, as if my lack of support would be what made the difference. there’s nothing more the establishment would like than to curse the “Bernie bros” for throwing “another” election and I won’t have it.

Embrace it. Tell every succ you get the chance that they will never win a presidential election if they keep nominating terrible centrists.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Hell no, I really hope a woman or poc get the nomination.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
Never toxxed before but count me in :toxx:

nearly killed em!
Aug 5, 2011

this is extremely easy toxx and I'm absolutely in for it. let's go Bernie or bust

B B
Dec 1, 2005

I voted for Bernie in the VA primary, and I will 100% be voting for him in the general election, even if I have to write him in.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Needs to be in OP

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Zeno-25 posted:

Needs to be in OP

There's legitimate non accelerationist reasons to sit out a trump v biden election

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

ikanreed posted:

There's legitimate non accelerationist reasons to sit out a trump v biden election

Yeah. I'm anti-accelerationist. Biden is just going to lose anyway if he's the nominee so we might as well give him the most embarrassing margin possible

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm voting for tulsi. gently caress around and tulSEE

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress around and Sand Ers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012