Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Last Visible Dog posted:

This is good and I have a suggestion: the double Os in Nook's shops' signs have always slightly resembled a raccoon mask, and it might be cool to integrate an angry version of that into one of gang tag's the double Os.

Could probably do—I'm caught up at work right now but if someone could grab a good example Nook shop sign, that'd be rad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I want to be a Racoon Goon

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I loving need this game as soon as possible holy poo poo

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

+1 Raccoon Goon please

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

I'm suddenly worried about the prospect of not having peaches as my native fruit. I need those juicy butts.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Does this mean I no longer need to make my basement into a warehouse of 3-inventory wardrobes because holy poo poo if so.

Or has this been fixed since 2001 and I’m living in the past lol

How about storage for non-clothing items? I’m a bit of a hoarder and that never bade particularly well in GC Animal Crossing...

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I want to be a Raccoon Goon, before Timmy and Tommy get sent after my kneecaps.

SecretSquirrel
Jun 3, 2003

Masticator

I'd like to be a Raccoon Goon so I can go after people's kneecaps

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - I want to be a Racoon Goon

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I loving need this game as soon as possible holy poo poo

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I want to be a Raccoon Goon, as the Raccoon is like my 2nd favorite animal. Go Raccs!

Also

https://twitter.com/acpocketnews/status/1235650168873250816?s=21

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
Please make me a Raccoon Goon

I am so ready to cross animals

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

Does this mean I no longer need to make my basement into a warehouse of 3-inventory wardrobes because holy poo poo if so.

How about storage for non-clothing items? I’m a bit of a hoarder and that never bade particularly well in GC Animal Crossing...

It's called everywhere on your island now.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

:eyepop:

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I'm hoping for infinite inventory furniture. A couple of different types would be fine though.

I seem to remember Wild World had an inventory for each furniture. I had a bunch of lockers in my basement but I had shirts in my dresser upstairs.

New Leaf had one giant inventory that could be accessed from any of storage furniture but once it was full you were kind of screwed on space.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Captain Hygiene posted:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - I want to be a Racoon Goon

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Goons n' Raccoons

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

You get storage that you access through a menu in your house.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I need someone with skill to remake this so its Raccoon Goons .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mx-BlndQs0

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I am so excited for this game. New leaf was my first AC game and I had a blast but I got into it really late after it was all but dead. Had some fun with the die hard goons still playing it in spite of that. I intentionally stopped when New Horizons was announced so I wouldn't get burned out before I got to experience a new game at launch.

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

broken pixel posted:

Attempt 1: raccoon goon gang tag. I tried to keep that classic Animal Crossing spirit for it, but I'd love to see other ideas!

Here's another run at the tag, now with angry raccoon eyes. I tried making the O mask different colors and shapes, but this one was the easiest to read at "tiny tag" size. I'm not 100% on it but I'll leave it up to the thread!

Also, I realized I have no idea how gang tags get distributed on the forums. :shrug:

broken pixel fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Mar 5, 2020

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

ItBreathes posted:

It's called everywhere on your island now.

Oh... oh no. I need to get a chain link fence and emulate a real life episode of Hoarders

Wendell
May 11, 2003

What if it was the word “Goon” that had the angry eyes?

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
I wonder if this game will introduce any new fruits

Kiwi or lychee would be cool

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

broken pixel posted:

I'm not 100% on it but I'll leave it up to the thread!

I need this in my life about as badly as I need it to be the 20th.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:hmmyes:

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

broken pixel posted:

Also, I realized I have no idea how gang tags get distributed on the forums. :shrug:

Petition a mod/admin to do it, typically.

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a list somewhere of funny town/island name ideas? I was thinking of going with Spider-Skull island but it doesn't fit :(

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Stool Sample posted:

Is there a list somewhere of funny town/island name ideas? I was thinking of going with Spider-Skull island but it doesn't fit :(

Go nerdy and make it a Wind Waker reference.

Mega Man Legends also has a bunch of island names you can use.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Stool Sample posted:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

SecretSquirrel
Jun 3, 2003

Masticator

I don't think I want to visit Fume Spume Island

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

So many new outfits and I'm just going to wear jeans and a hoodie all the time.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

SecretSquirrel posted:

I don't think I want to visit Fume Spume Island

yeah but Crabwobble is lovely

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Beast Mark Island :tinfoil:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Gripweed posted:

yeah but Crabwobble is lovely

Sounds like a town in Maine or Rhode Island.

New commercial is out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_b8Y-CQepg

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy

Ha this is great, thanks!

And Spider-Skull I already a super nerdy venture brothers reference, I may do some googling to see what other pop culture crap I can dredge up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

I'm watching the Gamexplain footage and it looks like the Able Sisters have an unlimited stock of each item on display? It seems like in New Leaf they only sold one of each item on display, or am I misremembering?