Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Tree Bucket posted:

That is exactly the worst quantity of thumbtacks.

At least it's not a buttload

anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Sagebrush posted:

yep. late last week we bought a 12-pack of purell dispensers for the department for 70 bucks. today on amazon the same pack is $380. lmao

e: i looked it up again since the $380 was yesterday. today the specific pack we got is no longer available but buying the same volume would cost $837. loooooomarf

God there’s gonna be a rush on cheap booze next.

You can get 750ml of 50% abv vodka for $7 or 1.75L for $13. But that will only kill half of the germs :ohdear:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
We need to tell dumbasses that gasoline is a disinfectant.

Dump that poo poo on all of your clothes and cooking surfaces and everything you touch.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

God there’s gonna be a rush on cheap booze next.

You can get 750ml of 50% abv vodka for $7 or 1.75L for $13. But that will only kill half of the germs :ohdear:

Get two bottles of it and pour them both into another, bigger bottle. Voila

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

mrpwase posted:

Get two bottles of it and pour them both into another, bigger bottle. Voila

You could do this but the countess has installed glug glug regulators on both bottles.

-Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Dump:
https://imgur.com/gallery/wDzRCbX

Cartoon Man has a new favorite as of 12:55 on Mar 5, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
But what if it sneaks in via my rear end in a top hat, you may be thinking. Well, have I got the solution for you

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Which means nothing when dealing with a virus that can be contracted through the eyes, ears, and can survive on skin.

N95 will literally absolutely not ever in a billion years no matter what you say protect you from covid 19.

Not by itself. More to the point, you'd have to be wearing your full suit positive pressure hazmat rig the whole time you're out of the house for it to be any more effective than washing your hands and trying to avoid people sneezing in your face.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
speaking of disinfectants

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The most important thing to remember is if you're a healthy adult you'll just have a cold-like episode.

But you harness within you the ability to change the electorate forever by sneezing on Florida and other places olds congregate.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:

The most important thing to remember is if you're a healthy adult you'll just have a cold-like episode.

But you harness within you the ability to change the electorate forever by sneezing on Florida and other places olds congregate.

Y'know this brings up a good point; considering every single candidate this year is >70, a bad photo-op could drastically change the race.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

It's every Floridians duty during cold and flu season to sneeze in public as often as possible

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

N95 will literally absolutely not ever in a billion years no matter what you say protect you from covid 19.
I donno, masks are a pretty good way to keep me from touching my nose or mouth with my filthy hands.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Wear a hockey mask to work.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

CopperHound posted:

I donno, masks are a pretty good way to keep me from touching my nose or mouth with my filthy hands.

Wear a cone like a dog

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
The paper masks are supposed to be courtesy things to wear when you're sick, to stop sneezes going everywhere.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

canyoneer posted:

Wear a cone like a dog
I trimmed off what passed for a beard down to stubble just to stop playing with it, but this would work too

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Elfface posted:

The paper masks are supposed to be courtesy things to wear when you're sick, to stop sneezes going everywhere.

Absolutely. You don't wear a mask to protect yourself, you wear it when you're sick to protect others.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That sounds downright unamerican

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

On the subway, watching people rip off their masks to sneeze

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Elfface posted:

so you just snot into the mask, all willy-nilly like a face diaper? wouldn't it get full after a while

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Darth Vader mask.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

-2020 Presidential Campaign

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty
I work in a hospital and we've got these stations at all the entrances with hand sanitizer, kleenex, and n95 masks.

At almost every station that isn't directly monitored, people have been stealing the entire boxes of masks :stonklol: Great times around here!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Those masks are like 75 bucks a box at hospital cost lol

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Heath posted:

Sorry, but it turns out the delivery truck driver is out-of-network so that's now $75 a box.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Medline just told the boss to take his credit card and pray to find some masks on eBay.

LMAO hospitals and ambulance services are boned.

GJ, America.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Heath posted:

Thank god that an actual pandemic will be the death of the American healthcare system as insurers go bust trying to cover 20 billion in hand sanitizer and mask losses

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Drone_Fragger posted:

Thank god that an actual pandemic will be the death of the American healthcare system as insurers go bust trying to cover 20 billion in hand sanitizer and mask losses

They'll just declare the virus an act of god and cover nothing

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Today's meme is Good Health Information
https://twitter.com/leorahorwitzmd/status/1235018922023440385

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Medline just told the boss to take his credit card and pray to find some masks on eBay.

LMAO hospitals and ambulance services are boned.

GJ, America.

I’m a FF/medic in one of the largest cities in Michigan and we were told a month ago our supplier has no more masks, N95 or basic ones, and they won’t be getting any either.

So that’s pretty sweet.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

If over-concerned citizens can completely cripple your entire medical system's ability to acquire masks, you weren't going to make it through this round anyway.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
People have been stealing N95's from my hospital in the middle of the night. In-House Replenishment stocked the whole hospital yesterday. Today, most units are missing their boxes of N95's.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Why are people so hungry for old phones :confused:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Jerry Cotton posted:

Why are people so hungry for old phones :confused:

I miss playing snake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011