Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

In June 2019, when President Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with bin Salman to discuss military matters, they did not bring up the subject of Khashoggi's assassination.[116] A week later, at the G-20 summit, during a group photo of international leaders, Trump shook bin Salman's hand.[117]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Steve Scalise getting his nuts blown off

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

cool dance moves posted:

Steve Scalise getting his nuts blown off

"I think he set a record for blood loss folks!"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/940567812053053441

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Like 6 months ago, my former lawmaker steve king defended not having abortion exemptions for victims of rape and incest by saying there wouldnt be “any population of the world left” if not for rape and incest.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Eat This Glob posted:

Like 6 months ago, my former lawmaker steve king defended not having abortion exemptions for victims of rape and incest by saying there wouldnt be “any population of the world left” if not for rape and incest.

where do you live, the golden khanate?

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
steve king's golden klanate

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Gum posted:

He acted like a insane libertarian Ron Paul supporter and did such a good job that not a single person doubted him. He later quit saying that he had got so into it that the fake personality he had created was starting to intrude into his real life

In the defense of people who were tricked, including myself, he did a genuinely incredible job on the impersonation. There were a bunch of google Ron Paul types on the forums at the time, and the hardcore Paulites were basically all conspiracy theorists, so he was very believable.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://twitter.com/RacismFactory/status/1098445846205661184

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

(and would do anything for them)

jeez, lol

Komojo
Jun 30, 2007

I can't remember, but didn't Trump pass a law in the early days of his presidency that was something like "You must repeal 2 regulations for every new one you pass?" Was that a real thing? Is it still on the books? Did everyone just ignore it and hope Trump would forget about it?

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

Komojo posted:

I can't remember, but didn't Trump pass a law in the early days of his presidency that was something like "You must repeal 2 regulations for every new one you pass?" Was that a real thing? Is it still on the books? Did everyone just ignore it and hope Trump would forget about it?

i think that's just one of those boomer facebook memes about how they could fix the government with just a single new law

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

One More Fat Nerd posted:

In the defense of people who were tricked, including myself, he did a genuinely incredible job on the impersonation. There were a bunch of google Ron Paul types on the forums at the time, and the hardcore Paulites were basically all conspiracy theorists, so he was very believable.

the natural law diagram was what really perfected it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Komojo posted:

it was one of his many many early EOs that was basically impossible to interpret

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

power word- Jeb! posted:

the natural law diagram was what really perfected it

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

you'd need to pay me at least $10,000 to change a single pixel of this image

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

still a thread tag to this very day, god bless

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"What if Steve Ditko was a goon".jpg

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Mike Ditka, and he is a goon

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Mike Ditka, and he is a goon

Who's Mike Ditka?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Jerry Cotton posted:

Who's Mike Ditka?

a goon

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
trying to imagine mike ditka reading anything at all, let alone c spam

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

Who's Mike Ditka?

former QB for the Detroit Lions

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

IDGI is he a liberal :confused:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Filthy Hans posted:

lol he was a tight end for the bears

Jerry Cotton posted:

IDGI is he a liberal :confused:

he’s a pretty staunch conservative iirc

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

GalacticAcid posted:

trap sprung

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Filthy Hans posted:

trap sprung

:doh:

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
That time Jacob Wohl claimed Elizabeth Warren had a bdsm affair with a marine https://www.thecut.com/2019/10/jacob-wohl-smear-attempt-just-makes-elizabeth-warren-seem-cool.html

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
NO, ELIZABETH WARREN DID NOT PEG A MARINE

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Michael Bloomberg making his first public appearance on the debate stage then dropping out less than 2 weeks later, and spending half a billion dollars to do it

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
when photographers literally used a giant mirror to make it look like juan guaido's crowds were bigger

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Jerry Cotton posted:

Who's Mike Ditka?

dikta mike balls

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/marrowing/status/1235784689060732928

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

the time Bolsonaro got stabbed in the gut at a campaign rally

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Howard Schultz getting thoroughly owned before he even had the chance to try and be the Mike Bloomberg of this election.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

GalacticAcid posted:

now THATS a double entendre. :eyepop:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Howard Schultz getting thoroughly owned before he even had the chance to try and be the Mike Bloomberg of this election.

conor needs to make some bloomberg vids now

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I missed this one, what's going on here