Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

whoever can stomach the stronkest kick to the groin becomes pm/prez/king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tardigrade

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

triti

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
The Duke of

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

They do understand that even if you want to go back to like the Crusades and count that as Western Civilization that is only like 400-500 years ago right?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

SirPablo posted:

They sure are burning all their powder with this president.

nah, this will have one of two outcomes.

1.) they manage to turn him into a loving Reagan (who was also hated by most people) and slap his name on everything and build a sainted cult around him making it all worth it.
2.) it turns into a smoldering rubble heap and like nazi's running away from the war taking off their uniforms and dressing like civilians all conservatives say they were really independents/constitutional conservatives/tea party/small government libertarians all along and the media lets the get away with it because of those sweet sweet tax cuts

it's a hell of a scam to run

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

TMMadman posted:

You used Kavanaugh's words!

Jesus loving christ you useless cuck, tell the media or whomever to gently caress off if they ask yoh about it.

If Schumer was a dog he would be the sort of nervous terrier that always hides in a corner and soils itself whenever anyone speaks to it.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

TMMadman posted:

They do understand that even if you want to go back to like the Crusades and count that as Western Civilization that is only like 400-500 years ago right?

earth is only 2000's years old and Jesus rode dinosaurs duder, you do know these fucks are Christians right?

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Rah! posted:

tardigrade

:rah:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Joementum posted:

this is the most normal trump has looked in years

its because his other side looks like poo poo lmao

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/seattletimes/status/1235759667634200576?s=20

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

that guy is on some serious coke

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

TMMadman posted:

They understand nothing except that their newest big daddy is great, and will die on that right up until he's out of power or humiliates them in some grand way. Keep in mind Dubya was also getting fellated at this time in his presidential career and nowadays and he no longer exists.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Trandlopporunis

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

*nods geographerishly*

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Charlie Kirk would do or say anything as long as rich people keep giving him money. He long ago realized that his only saleable skill is His ability to talk bullshit and you can only really go into sales or politics with that. Politics is much less work than sales so the solution practically wrote itself.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
news 2 me

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1235763175146098689

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Hillary 2020 posted:

Charlie Kirk would do or say anything as long as rich people keep giving him money. He long ago realized that his only saleable skill is His ability to talk bullshit and you can only really go into sales or politics with that. Politics is much less work than sales so the solution practically wrote itself.

geriatric billionaires love throwing their money at Grandma's Favorite Boys

there's an entire cottage industry of bowtied dweebs telling them "YES you are right, the 50s WERE the greatest decade!!!"

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Hillary 2020 posted:

That and he really can't do anything outside of politics because nobody younger than 65 takes him seriously. He's just known as the Tiny Face Dude, or Stupid Diaper Guy. Turding Point, USA, if you will.

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_vgCkTv6c

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

oh no an easily transmitted communicable disease is spreading everywhere, quick, everyone pack into a costco with each other and stock up on baked beans and spam so you won't have to leave the house until you need something 2 days from now

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the youth must listen to meeeeeeee
\

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

big if true

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

i look at all youtube links even though most of them are just mediocre music. I expect the same in return.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
trioslhk

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

ya no kidding

again this doc is required viewing. one of them complains about how shallow the billionaire social scene is. same people every party regardless of supposed politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sD3pG74Wv8

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

:yeshaha:

where is your god now?

i love this sorta thi gn

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1235616174899171328?s=20

he's not even going to use it

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
why not just defile it into unholy water?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Jimmy Carter is using his life force to power a small town

twoday
May 4, 2005

Squizzle posted:

i love this sorta thi gn

this is the same thing but bigger

https://twitter.com/ardenking55/status/1235546634345312256?s=20

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005