Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

that is uhhhh

an extraordinarily bad take from a white person

like holy poo poo how tone deaf do you have to be to tell a black person that they can’t do something regarding the legacy of MLK

jesus loving christ launch hillary into the sun

and also whoever that woman is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Raggedy Anne cheek having mother fucker

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Nina Turner, her hair a crown like the sun. Only one choice: VICE PRESIDENT

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/hilaryr/status/1235855523712364545?s=21

“No need to defend me from this angry black woman.”

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Al-Saqr posted:

just stop talking, hilary

just stop talking

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

Time for some more cyberbullying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Rosen

quote:

In 1987, Rosen joined the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), the trade organization representing the American recording industry, as its first government relations director.[6][8] In 1989, she and her colleague Jay Berman updated the Parental Advisory label and launched its public awareness campaign.[8] In 1992, she took a brief leave from the RIAA to serve as Senator Dianne Feinstein's transition director and set up the California Democratic Party's office in Washington, D.C.

lmao she's so basic, had a meltdown over a Hoyas fan wearing a bacon costume

quote:

Rosen was criticized in December 2017 for making two tweets calling several Georgetown Hoyas fans "anti-Semitic," singling one out as a "bigot" after she noticed a photograph of a fan wearing a bacon costume. After Rosen was told that the fan in question was known as "bacon man" and wore the costume because of his last name (Bakan, pronounced "bacon"), she apologized.

etalian has issued a correction as of 11:54 on Mar 6, 2020

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Uncle Wemus posted:

just stop talking, hilary

just stop talking

How dare you try to silence a woman, you're doing bodies and spaces

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Serf posted:

the idea that the vote was rigged implies a level of competence that i'm not sure the democrats possess

People mix up "getting the job done" from "doing what I think they want to do based on their claims".

The clinton crafted dnc is very good at its actual job. "Winning" is not what wall street writes the checks for, its just allowed as long as it doesnt damage the actual job.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

How long until this one gets deleted too.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Sucks that the next debate isn't until after MI and WA vote. It's a real opportunity to draw a direct contrast. Bernie will be ready, he just has to hold on until then.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

so did warren endorse bernie

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FRINGE posted:

People mix up "getting the job done" from "doing what I think they want to do based on their claims".

The clinton crafted dnc is very good at its actual job. "Winning" is not what wall street writes the checks for, its just allowed as long as it doesnt damage the actual job.

The DNC's main goal is to be ineffective controlled opposition to the alt right, while trying suppress any leftists grassroot movements.

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

ijyt posted:

so did warren endorse bernie

she will endorse biden the day before michigan

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I guess I shouldn't be, but I'm kinda shocked at how fast "Dementia Joe" is taking off. I always knew Trump would obliterate him with it down the road, but it's REALLY sticking out there to such an extent that I'm starting to find hope that Bernie may turn this around

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

GrimGypsy posted:

I guess I shouldn't be, but I'm kinda shocked at how fast "Dementia Joe" is taking off. I always knew Trump would obliterate him with it down the road, but it's REALLY sticking out there to such an extent that I'm starting to find hope that Bernie may turn this around

yeah I believe this can absolutely be turned around but we need to go full scorched earth on this. like we have to poo poo on joe so massively that there's no chance he'll come out of this in any shape to beat trump. but he wouldn't beat trump anyway and that's kinda the point. what im saying is, gently caress joe biden.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hillary Rosen was definitely having a very deserved bad night. she’s been tweeting and melting down essentially since that segment.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Entenzahn posted:

yeah I believe this can absolutely be turned around but we need to go full scorched earth on this. like we have to poo poo on joe so massively that there's no chance he'll come out of this in any shape to beat trump. but he wouldn't beat trump anyway and that's kinda the point. what im saying is, gently caress joe biden.

can we just not nominate him I am not as committed as you

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

GrimGypsy posted:

It is because primary voters are so scared of giving Trump a second term, while the dementia being such an obvious - yes, even to your dumb boomer parents - liability in the GE. That is why it should be "concern trolled" to hell in any conversation with Biden supporters.

I think Bloody Super Tuesday made us all forget that it was because Biden always seemed like such a sad sack candidate, that the attacks never really started. No reason to spend time beating on a dementia patient waiting to happen, when he doesn't have a shot at winning and is such a weak candidate that the establishment would be foolish to congeal around him. Well guess what, lovely candidate that he is, he turned out to be their best bet. Things would have looked grim if it had been anyone but Biden chosen as the head of the Voltron.

Don't get disheartened by ST, 2/3 of voters voted based on the most likely candidate to win against Trump, and you really don't have to know much about Biden to realize Trump would trounce him.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Nonsense posted:

Hillary Rosen was definitely having a very deserved bad night. she’s been tweeting and melting down essentially since that segment.

That's the good content I crave

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward

Elephanthead posted:

can we just not nominate him I am not as committed as you

no

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
even THINKING that is counterrevolutionary

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nonsense posted:

Being take to the woodshed by Nina gave her a logic breakdown.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

pls no

pls

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Pingui posted:

It is because primary voters are so scared of giving Trump a second term, while the dementia being such an obvious - yes, even to your dumb boomer parents - liability in the GE. That is why it should be "concern trolled" to hell in any conversation with Biden supporters.

it’s easy to tell that it’s something that makes Biden supporters anxious to think about because whenever it’s brought up, they never attempt to defend it or explain it, they only ever refuse to acknowledge it or deflect by saying it’s rude or mean to bring up

they’re mired in this impossible contradiction where every authority figure is telling them to bet everything on Biden because he’s going to walk all over Trump, but they’re seeing someone who can’t assemble a complex sentence and can’t answer questions from supporters without a 50% chance of accusing them of insulting Beau, so they’re keeping their heads down and trying to convince themselves everything’s going as planned

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Hilary sucks

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

The Chairman posted:

it’s easy to tell that it’s something that makes Biden supporters anxious to think about because whenever it’s brought up, they never attempt to defend it or explain it, they only ever refuse to acknowledge it or deflect by saying it’s rude or mean to bring up

they’re mired in this impossible contradiction where every authority figure is telling them to bet everything on Biden because he’s going to walk all over Trump, but they’re seeing someone who can’t assemble a complex sentence and can’t answer questions from supporters without a 50% chance of accusing them of insulting Beau, so they’re keeping their heads down and trying to convince themselves everything’s going as planned

Yup, and continued hammering on it (I think particularly the DoI "the thing" bit) will scare them out of voting for Biden. Honestly the exit polls from ST so clearly demonstrated that they are pissing their pants over a Trump win, that if it gets enough exposure a blowout - even in the most conservative states - is an actual real possibility. Bernie won issues voters 2:1, Biden won electability voters 2:1 - 2/3 were electability voters. Win the electability argument and Biden is completely hosed any- and everywhere.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

loving embarrassing :sad:

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/iamscottenglish/status/1235806244817915904

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

kazr posted:

lmfao

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

w t f :stare:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/hilaryr/status/1235868485709791232

If that's her taking full responsibility and apologizing, she's gotta do better than that lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/06/812486517/bernie-sanders-call-for-young-voters-isn-t-working-out-the-way-he-planned

NPR posted:

"Have we been as successful as I would hope in bringing young people in? The answer is no," Sanders told reporters at a news conference at his Burlington, Vt., headquarters. Sanders went on to acknowledge the undeniable challenge that any candidate banking on the support of younger voters face: They do not vote in high numbers, compared with other groups.

"I think that will change in the general election, but I will be honest with you, we have not done as well with bringing young people into the process," Sanders said. "It is not easy."

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

kazr posted:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Agronox posted:

looking great so far

I wonder what the difference is :thunk:

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

JESUS gently caress OH MY GOD LOL

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Al-Saqr posted:

How did she manage to type a single word that turned the whole tweet bad.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Crunchy Black posted:

JESUS gently caress OH MY GOD LOL

The gift that keeps on giving

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum