Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

$8.5?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

hell is having just slightly too little whiskey

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

i went to a bar the other day and paid $11 for a gin and tonic

they call it "high standards of living"

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

They couldn’t even find non mealy diced tomato for the menu photo? The cheesesteak hoagie looks like it’s covered in watermelon.

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene
its been a while since ive gone, i forgot a "pepper" cheesesteak is 14 bux. drat

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

do you call yiroses yiroses in queensland? some guy tried to tell me that queenslanders called em gyros like americans

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

do you call yiroses yiroses in queensland? some guy tried to tell me that queenslanders called em gyros like americans

i definitely see "gyro" restaurants around but isnt it pronounced yeros

i guess thats different to yero-ses

ive never had one though lol are they like greek kebabs?

QLD is um, interesting

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dangle 4 days posted:

i definitely see "gyro" restaurants around but isnt it pronounced yeros

i guess thats different to yero-ses

ive never had one though lol are they like greek kebabs?

QLD is um, interesting

hoyl poo poo its true? hosed up

theyre rotiserie meat shavings in pita bread, which is either what a kebab is or not what a kebab is depending who youre talking to lol

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

punchymcpunch posted:

hoyl poo poo its true? hosed up

theyre rotiserie meat shavings in pita bread, which is either what a kebab is or not what a kebab is depending who youre talking to lol

yeah to the americans my saying "kebab" is not what youre thinking of, its what he just described

its most similar to um, shawarma? thats arabic, the "kebab" i refer to is turkish

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

dangle 4 days posted:

its been a while since ive gone, i forgot a "pepper" cheesesteak is 14 bux. drat

hosed up they used one of plinkeys cats in a cheesesteak

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

DOOB

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Solarin posted:

hosed up they used one of plinkeys cats in a cheesesteak

drat kevin spacey is really outta control

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

VectorSigma posted:

for the last time, it takes way less delta v to just eject them from the solar system

delta v schmelta v

where's the fun in that

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

All of it looks like poo poo.

What caronoavirus briefings will Azar not be appearing in today?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/cam834/status/1235503622496153606?s=20

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1235886593707147266?s=20
gently caress you sleepy ben

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Spending my time walking around Disney pretending to cough and sneeze on people while wearing a shirt that says 'I ❤️ Italy'

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
how have things managed to get progressively more ridiculous for the past 4 years there has to be a limit right

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

the insane bigots and fascists will definitely eventually wear themselves out and have to take a rest

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Solarin posted:

the insane bigots and fascists will definitely eventually wear themselves out and have to take a rest

They will literally become tired of winning.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

trummo has cancelled his scheduled CDC trip today, likely because the virus is 100% under control and not even that dangerous anyway

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

gently caress you you fascist piece of poo poo you have locked up babies in concetration camps and isn't allowing anyone to check on their living conditions you absolute loving bootlicking turd goddamn you

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

BeefThief posted:

trummo has cancelled his scheduled CDC trip today, likely because the virus is 100% under control and not even that dangerous anyway

well if you're young and healthy it is highly unlikely you will get a severe reaction

but if you're old, poo poo your pants regularly and have a brain full of worms then it's another story

Qurnah has issued a correction as of 13:30 on Mar 6, 2020

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BeefThief posted:

i think its cos hes afraid theyll test him

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Happy Friday Trump thread what's poppin

Ben Carson is a gently caress

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

What the gently caress

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

C-Euro posted:

All of my CHUD cousins on my mom's side live in Livingston County MI.

Howell MI had an active KKK chapter as recently as...10 years ago? Maybe less?

as the threads self appointed Howell MI expert, I can safely tell you that they may not have an active KKK chapter, but this place is still racist as gently caress

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

holy fuckin poo poo cabiria hell yes

also ds9's finale was a wet fart, :smith:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

did you forget to grab hotdog buns at the store???

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

truND

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

theres one of these with a guy and a shotgun i think. pretty big fan of this genre

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

love that big healthy prez

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Saint_Rukus posted:

as the threads self appointed Howell MI expert, I can safely tell you that they may not have an active KKK chapter, but this place is still racist as gently caress

Two of my mom's brothers eventually settled in Howell. Their kids (mostly) migrated to the slightly more cosmopolitan Brighton at least.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1235901693671256065?s=20

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
TRUMP

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TUNGHAZI AIN'T GOING AWAY

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

pretty sure this was a suicide bomber so real weird flex but ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if we just get it over with and get 2% of the military killed in tunisa now it will minimize impact on the stock market