Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Inspector Hound posted:

Oh dammit I had to Google the names of their songs and everyone else knows whole stanzas, I know exactly where you all sat during lunch in middle school

v lol v

next to the fucken fresca machine, you fucken prep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the only hope is actually there is no hope. write-in Bernie third party.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Incredible

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Admiral Ray posted:

we said this 5 years ago

We keep begging the old evil fucks to die and they live forever. We keep begging RBG to stay alive for 9 more months and her health deteriorates faster

Maybe if we use reverse psychology it'll work

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Joementum posted:

love too keep my candy cane rear end toy at the office and tell my political opponents to come over so i can murder them

https://twitter.com/RepKenBuck/status/1235944686910660609

that's a bitch gun for a bitch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

thats one of mitt romney's sons u cant fool me

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
got her!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1235938839434350598?s=21

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Lmao Tmurp!
https://twitter.com/rollcall/status/1235948250722492416

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

WALKING HARD THANK YOU!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Qurnah posted:

just look at this big wet special boy

wearing white pants livin on the fuckin edge

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Schmoe Cwead posted:

wearing white pants livin on the fuckin edge

He diaped all up

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fosborb posted:

you're in like ruralish Iowa/mn, right?

that's got to be loving hard, being a WOC chemist out there

st louis

yeah it's pretty awful. When I was in college I had an australian professor and my two lab partners were women of color and he told me after the class was over "I gave you an A, because of the lab partners you had to deal with" and I was like wtf you talking about, they were just a competent as anyone else. Then it dawned on me like a week later he was being racist AF

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

https://twitter.com/fbrodya/status/1235966679475195904?s=19

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

I still can't believe people let him get away with this stupid poo poo. The guy who keeps calling his opponents by demeaning nicknames like Mini Mike, Crazy Bernie or Pocahontas is sitting there saying he's not mean and nobody says a loving thing.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

sinnesloeschen posted:

next to the fucken fresca machine, you fucken prep

Lol I wish

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I'm extremely curious if Trump Season 2 is actually even crazier. I've been going off two opposing assumptions:

He's been impeached and nothing happened. He fully knows he can do whatever he wants.

He's been holding back because he doesn't want to lose the election. He absolutely should not be worried as he will destroy Biden. But he's an idiot so maybe he doesn't realize this? But he's also incredibly full of himself.

That's what is so good, we have literally no idea what's going to happen

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
who is the coward yelling at the president to change his diaper? he will NEVER change his diaper

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/spectordeforce/status/1235791191565885440?s=21

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

TMMadman posted:

I still can't believe people let him get away with this stupid poo poo. The guy who keeps calling his opponents by demeaning nicknames like Mini Mike, Crazy Bernie or Pocahontas is sitting there saying he's not mean and nobody says a loving thing.
quiet Quiet QUIET

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Mob Of Bernie Bros Rude to Passersby, Taunt and Mock In Chilling Video

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

TMMadman posted:

Per manufacturing consent, journalists are selected for being cowards and having no convictions.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1235945259370041344?s=21

lmao just saw this one

imagine running biden against this lmao just lmao

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
If you drew a circle with chalk and wrote "rear end in a top hat CONCENTRATION CAMP" in it the press would go stand there, unprompted. They're like cattle but more submissive and broken.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I'm pretty sure drawing the "rear end in a top hat CONCENTRATION CAMP" circle works like some sort of summoning. I just tried it at the office and a Buzzfeed reporter appeared asking me how I feel about Bernie's mean supporters.

I said they're cool

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

triple sulk posted:

lmao just saw this one

joe is gonna get Schlonged in the debates

its a lock

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Marauding Bernie Bros Take Over Arby's, Cut in Line and Waste Ketchup. Manager Shaken.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Trump is absolutely going to destroy Biden

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I work in DC and my 800 person company has our annual all hands meeting next Friday that everyone has to attend. People are flying in from all over the country for this and it’s mandatory.

hell yeah baby.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

TMMadman posted:

he's the president, calling him mean or questioning him in general is disrespecting our sacred institutions

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Chinatown posted:

joe is gonna get Schlonged in the debates

its a lock

Folks, he's said it, he said many times he will cut social security.
We've all seen the terrible video of this, so bad, so sad, sleepy joe is going to take away social security, can you believe this and this is the best the democrats have, very weak on social security

:smugdon:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

donald is very nice — a dove if you will

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

eonwe posted:

i'm pretty sure what with coronavirus running wild that assuming anything about 2020 right now is a very bad idea

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

eonwe posted:

debated a man in Reno, just to watch him die

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

InsertPotPun posted:

can someone PLEASE take the chair out of this photo? I do not have the skillz to pay even the tiniest bill.

fixed

DryGoods has issued a correction as of 18:26 on Mar 6, 2020

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yooge: it is fake news that azar was "sidelined" he has full confidence in the vp and myself and is doing a fantastic job from the sidelines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

triple sulk posted:

lmao just saw this one

MR. MONDALE: The first thing is, everybody 25,000 and under would have no tax increase.

Mr. Reagan, after the election, is going to have to propose a tax increase, and you will have to compare what he proposes. And his Secretary of the Treasury said he’s studying a sales tax or a value-added tax. They’re the same thing. They hit middle- and moderate-income Americans and leave wealthy Americans largely untouched.

THE PRESIDENT: You know, I wasn’t going to say this at all, but I can’t help it. There you go again. [Laughter]

MR. MONDALE: Now, Mr. President, you said, “There you go again,” right?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes.

MR. MONDALE: You remember the last time you said that?

THE PRESIDENT: Mm-hmm.

MR. MONDALE: You said it when President Carter said that you were going to cut Medicare, and you said, “Oh, no, there you go again, Mr. President.” And what did you do right after the election? You went out and tried to cut $20 billion out of Medicare. And so, when you say, “There you go again” — people remember this, you know. [Laughter] And people will remember that you signed the biggest tax increase in the history of California and the biggest tax increase in the history of the United States, and what are you going to do? You’ve got a $260 billion deficit. You can’t wish it away. You won’t slow defense spending; you refuse to do that — —