Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Sure why not, raccoon me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeFishy
Jul 21, 2010

jackhunter64 posted:

Current list of RACCOON GOONS, if I've missed anyone then emptyquote the entire thing in anger

It's very definitely this one, although agreed it might look neater without the flag behind the text.

I would like to represent my bin raiding ways please

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

jackhunter64 posted:

Current list of RACCOON GOONS, if I've missed anyone then emptyquote the entire thing in anger

It's very definitely this one, although agreed it might look neater without the flag behind the text.

you missed me :argh:

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

jackhunter64 posted:

Anger.

Protip
Sep 24, 2002

I am the Walrus.

jackhunter64 posted:

I too am late to the party but would like to be a raccoon goon.

I haven't been excited for a games release in a really long time. The flood of info and little tidbits this week has not helped. I feel like this is one of those games where there will be little hidden details that are continued to be discovered for months and months after release.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

jackhunter64 posted:

Add me to the gang list. I'd like the tag underneath my Burnouts one, plz.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I will take the goontag, if it can replace my current one that I never asked for

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I already know of at least two coworkers bringing their Switches to work on the 20th.

I am too, naturally.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Just found out my job hosed up my contract and long story short they owe me a full day of time and oh gee I guess I could take it on say the 20th

ZarathustraFollower
Mar 14, 2009

Id like to be a raccoon goon if that happens too

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

I PM'ed Renee to try to get it uploaded and handed out if possible. I'd like mine underneath Bone Buds, for the record.

Mooks
Apr 18, 2007

Well! What is it!

jackhunter64 posted:

Raccoon Goon me please

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I'm dying while waiting for animal crossing but a tag would make the wait slightly less painful.

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

jackhunter64 posted:

Tag me, please! I started playing ACNL a few years after it came out, so I'm looking forward to getting in on the ground floor with a bunch of fellow racoon goons!

fereldish
Jun 25, 2012

jackhunter64 posted:

I have never been in a gang, but I am ready for *hug life*

Cyster
Jul 22, 2007

Things are going to be okay.

I would also like to be a Raccoon Goon. It ain't nothin' but the truth.

I will have my Switch at work on the 20th. What am I supposed to do, my job? Psh.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

jackhunter64 posted:

sign me up for raccoon goon squad

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

I would also like to be a racoon goon.

Kalsco
Jul 26, 2012

If this becomes a thing I'd be kickin myself if I didn't get in. Raccoon me.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

List updated!

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
I have no idea what my island will be called yet but I am almost certainly going to base my island song off of the soundtrack to a short hike (and probably go for that kind if island aesthetic as well).

https://marksparling.bandcamp.com/track/beach-buds-short-hike

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Rock climbing walls! I’m gonna make my own climbing gym.

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

jackhunter64 posted:

I am filled with a righteous and concentrated fury when I say, please and thank you add me to this list.

Asciana
Jun 16, 2008
I too would like to be a Raccoon Goon

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014

jackhunter64 posted:

I, too, want to be a Raccoon Goon

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jackhunter64 posted:

List updated!

Hell yeah.
How do I go from being in one gang, for like two years. To picking up three within like 4 months. (also if I have to drop one mod folk, I'll live without Stupid Internet Club.) 🙏

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

jackhunter64 posted:

I would like it, and also if you've named your town Hyrule in the past, now is the time to name it Koholint

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

jackhunter64 posted:

I'm emptyquoting the entire thing in anger because I got skipped.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

jackhunter64 posted:

I never asked to be included before now but I'm still mad as heck that I'm not on the list

Salastine
Nov 4, 2008

jackhunter64 posted:

I want to be a Raccoon Goon

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

I'd love a gang tag to go with my other tags please :)

My friend code is SW-1409-9199-3788 , my name is always Mercury and my island name is gonna be SweetWater.

I hope I can start making hybrid flowers right away, I miss my blue roses crop from my New Leaf town.

Any word if Gracie's going to be selling stuff in this game? Her furniture was some of my favorites.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Two weeks is too long to wait.

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

List updated again, I'll add any others after this post tomorrow because I'm literally packing for a house move right now. I'm wandering around my room in silence amid stacks of boxes, if anyone wants to convince me to abandon months of planning and move to a different city with one conversation, now's the time

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

jackhunter64 posted:

I'm wandering around my room in silence amid stacks of boxes, if anyone wants to convince me to abandon months of planning and move to a different city with one conversation, now's the time

Have you considered...:burger:Burgburgh?:burger:

Captain Hygiene fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 6, 2020

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Hell yeah, looking forward to finally being in a gang, and specifically for Animal Crossing. 10-year-old me would be hyped. In the meantime, I'm trying to see if any stores know what their stock will be for the limited Switch and not having any luck. Lame.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

jackhunter64 posted:

I would like to be a Raccoon Goon as well. I'm kinda late but yes please

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

jackhunter64 posted:

I'd like one too! Just don't get rid of "The End. No Moral.", please That one's special. And good luck with the move!

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

jackhunter64 posted:

List updated again, I'll add any others after this post tomorrow because I'm literally packing for a house move right now. I'm wandering around my room in silence amid stacks of boxes, if anyone wants to convince me to abandon months of planning and move to a different city with one conversation, now's the time

Moving sucks and for everything you can leave behind you can't leave yourself.

cats
May 11, 2009
I'm here for my initiation into the Raccoon Goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

jackhunter64 posted:

:argh:

I need that gang tag too. Way past time for the old ones to go.