Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

IIRC the donations were always made recurring no matter if you checked the box so you had to click through some dark patterns to unsub from that, a neat way to get a steady trickle of boomer money. The poo poo I suddenly remembered here is the language used tho, getting Evil Bernie vibes from the appropriated populism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
Ron Paul's cameo in the movie Bruno, which ended with him screaming "This guy's queer as blazes, he put a hit on me!"

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Ruffian Price posted:

IIRC the donations were always made recurring no matter if you checked the box so you had to click through some dark patterns to unsub from that, a neat way to get a steady trickle of boomer money. The poo poo I suddenly remembered here is the language used tho, getting Evil Bernie vibes from the appropriated populism

ohh I see, hahaha jesus

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

GalacticAcid posted:

trying to imagine mike ditka reading anything at all, let alone c spam

just imagining ditka sputtering and saying "loving liberals man, we need to get stalin back pronto"

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Howard Schultz decided to give all Starbucks employees a holiday gift and decided on $3.50 gift certificates

Starbucks didn't make any gift certificates of less than $5

rather than give everyone a $5 gift certificate he had $3.50 gift certificates manufactured for the occasion

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

michael avenatti starting FightPAC and then soliciting donations for beto, with 50% of the donation going to him. lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

the time Bolsonaro got stabbed in the gut at a campaign rally
womp womp

same energy

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
that looks like Michael Caine and Tim Curry had an old baby that got beat up

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

mooyashi posted:

that looks like Michael Caine and Tim Curry had an old baby that got beat up

please dont doxx me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Filthy Hans posted:

Howard Schultz decided to give all Starbucks employees a holiday gift and decided on $3.50 gift certificates

Starbucks didn't make any gift certificates of less than $5

rather than give everyone a $5 gift certificate he had $3.50 gift certificates manufactured for the occasion

Can 3.50 buy anything in the store

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

Can 3.50 buy anything in the store

one hour of labor from an employee?

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Liz Warren had a team of 5 people monitoring her Twitter mentions.

She had no pollsters.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Modest Mao
Feb 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

She had no pollsters.

I always felt her campaign strategy was extremely online, interesting how much they eschewed common sense

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lmao

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
wow

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

lemme just check those puppies out one last time before i go up there

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

She had no pollsters.

https://twitter.com/yeah_good_okay/status/1236364089422565376?s=21

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
gently caress

no wonder she's so salty about snake emojis and Bernie Brothers, she was literally paying people to read Twitter for her

I can't describe how loving insanely hilarious this is to me. She was the most extremely online i will never log off candidate

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Almost all politicians will have staffers to read their social media. When that is the only thing you have staffers do though you run a Warren campaign.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the nyt endorsed two candidates simultaneously, and they both dropped out

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Warren's data monthly campaign metrics report comes in, it's a word cloud and they're all snake emojis for the third month in a row

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

the nyt endorsed two candidates simultaneously, and they both dropped out

Tulsi Gabbard was endorsed by David Duke and she's still running

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/804824902016503808

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1037045283027410944

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020
the time the guy who sung the 1st english pokemon theme did a cover but about ron paul for his 2012 run. its loving amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guLEUhIgRAI

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

Almost all politicians will have staffers to read their social media. When that is the only thing you have staffers do though you run a Warren campaign.

Did they search for the nicknames? https://youtu.be/96mCpAzo8rY

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

quote:

BUCHANAN: Well, I think white men were 100 percent of the people that wrote the Constitution, 100 percent of the people who signed the Declaration of Independence, 100 percent of the people who died at Gettysburg and Vicksburg, probably close to 100 percent of the people who died at Normandy.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

I thought this happened when he called a sudden late night press conference to accuse Obama of being personally responsible for the events in Benghazi -while they were still happening-

iirc one of those photos is from the announcement that some Americans had died (two marines and Vilerat), he walked away from the podium with a gigantic gloating poo poo-eating grin on his face

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

IRA trooper Bobby Sands themed burger shop in Tehran.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Syd Midnight posted:

iirc one of those photos is from the announcement that some Americans had died (two marines and Vilerat), he walked away from the podium with a gigantic gloating poo poo-eating grin on his face

that press conference, while the bodies were still warm, was the beginning of years of :byodood: benghazi benghazi benghazi!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Inceltown posted:

IRA trooper Bobby Sands themed burger shop in Tehran.

owns

I believe they also changed the name of the street where the British embassy is located in Tehran to Bobby Sands Street

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That also owns

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Benghazi ain't goin' away!!!

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/clickhole/status/1127679897118363654?s=21

Takanago
Jun 2, 2007

You'll see...

GalacticAcid posted:

owns

I believe they also changed the name of the street where the British embassy is located in Tehran to Bobby Sands Street

in response the british knocked a hole in a wall and moved their front door so their address wouldnt be on Bobby Sands Street

uncalled for!
Dec 26, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
pro-gun control politican leland yee getting arrested on arms smuggling charges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good