Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

it is your duty as an American to catch coronavirus then go hang out at golf outings and Bob Evans.

Rick Santelli, of tea party creation fame, got on CNBC and said everyone needs to get the virus now to save the market https://thehill.com/homenews/media/486263-cnbcs-santelli-maybe-wed-be-just-better-off-if-we-gave-coronavirus-to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Woofer posted:

you get it when you pledge your loyalty to dear leader trump

its stored in the balls

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1235984006325338114

finally some mainstream media coverage of this poo poo

gently caress this guy:
https://twitter.com/malik_monsieur/status/1235984366419009536

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Asscrats

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

i loving hate these nerds

apparently it's "liberty green" because it's like the copper patina of the statue of liberty

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

lmao this owns

everything owns

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

baw posted:

lmbo the new shitlib attack on sanders is that he tried to establish a sister city for burlington in russia

LOL

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

that's worse than huffpo

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

those Warren supporters are surprisingly rude!

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Kinda amazing how someone can spend so much time and energy just to hurt people they've never even met

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

NWS

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Chinatown posted:

lmao this owns

everything owns

first the garden now the basketball

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

ArmZ posted:

its stored in the balls

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

nice bush

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

MysteriousStranger posted:

that's worse than huffpo

it's weird how the diehard bernie fans and warren fans on twitter kind of self-sorted into the dead-inside extremely online shitposters behind bernie and the most corny-rear end live-laugh-love motherfuckers behind warren

i dont think it is like that outside of twitter but somehow it ended up that way on twitter specifically

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Trump has like a gallon of piss stored at any moment. it's a sign of wealth, being able to store that much piss.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

big piss, big life

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

bernie should tear down the tennis pavilion

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

it's weird how the diehard bernie fans and warren fans on twitter kind of self-sorted into the dead-inside extremely online shitposters behind bernie and the most corny-rear end live-laugh-love motherfuckers behind warren

i dont think it is like that outside of twitter but somehow it ended up that way on twitter specifically

identifying positively with mainstream american culture is a brain disease and you either have it or you don't

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

ArmZ posted:

bernie should tear down the tennis pavilion

the only proper place to construct the mega guillotine imho

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

The Alpha Centauri posted:

where can i get this vaccine that trump said would be done by now

https://twitter.com/psychdr100/status/1235972368658382853?s=19

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

trump’s legacy will be erasing Obama’s and for that I am glad

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

nah, it's like that in pod casts and all sorts of other poo poo. it's two groups of nerds with extremely bad social skills in different directions and they live in echo chambers. it can be bad in person as well good god it can be

we are spared the other groups because they just don't have an online presence due to age.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Piss is stored in the diap

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1235919361904345088?s=20

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i'm assuming this is recent because he's signing without a photo-op crowd for his protection

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

quote:

The office of New York Attorney General Letitia James sent a letter to Jim Bakker this week, warning the longtime televangelist and scammer not to mislead viewers about products that could eliminate coronavirus.

wow he’s in big trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Qurnah posted:

the only proper place to construct the mega guillotine imho

yes tennis evolved in medieval european royal courts

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

apparently it's "liberty green" because it's like the copper patina of the statue of liberty

love to make corrosion the symbol of my campaign

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

why wasnt the nazi flag guy beaten to within an inch of his life

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Shear Modulus posted:

decorum

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is it colloidal silver. is that the coronavirus cure

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Shear Modulus posted:

they could have taken his coat at least

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shear Modulus posted:

this is my question as well

strangle the fucker with his flag or something goddamn

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Gazpacho posted:

i'm assuming this is recent because he's signing without a photo-op crowd for his protection

that's one of the craziest things about this all for me. trump is a known germaphobe and he's somehow not losing it and still holding rallies. is the phobia bullshit, is he just that demented, is he going to crack on tv?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

identifying positively with mainstream american culture is a brain disease and you either have it or you don't

that must be what makes people like reaction gifs too

https://twitter.com/PookiakPozniak/status/1235975807459364865

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

MysteriousStranger posted:

that's one of the craziest things about this all for me. trump is a known germaphobe and he's somehow not losing it and still holding rallies. is the phobia bullshit, is he just that demented, is he going to crack on tv?

he doesn't understand germs well enough to think he's at risk unless someone physically touches him.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's a take

https://twitter.com/JayRouseDC/status/1235973030473498625

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

mdemone posted:

he doesn't understand germs well enough to think he's at risk unless someone nonwhite physically touches him.