Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers
Mar 16, 2007

it's all fucking lewds

jackhunter64 posted:

List updated again, I'll add any others after this post tomorrow because I'm literally packing for a house move right now. I'm wandering around my room in silence amid stacks of boxes, if anyone wants to convince me to abandon months of planning and move to a different city with one conversation, now's the time

Hello I would also like to be a Raccoon Goon please. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PacoTheThird
Oct 23, 2008

jackhunter64 posted:

Current list of RACCOON GOONS, if I've missed anyone then emptyquote the entire thing in anger

Please add me!

vonManstein
Nov 5, 2006

jackhunter64 posted:

Current list of RACCOON GOONS, if I've missed anyone then emptyquote the entire thing in anger

It's very definitely this one, although agreed it might look neater without the flag behind the text.

Grrrrr

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

From the Switch thread.

Your Computer posted:

https://twitter.com/saltlickbeau/status/1235629175945469952?s=21

video games are good, finally

e: to be clear this is not sarcasm, I think this owns

I'm going to have to reset if I don't get cherries or apples.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I don't care what fruit I start with because clearly there's enough of us here that we'll all have all of them as soon as multiplayer is available if it's not day one :3:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I will do whatever it takes to have a plump juicy 🍑 on my passport

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.

jackhunter64 posted:

I want to be a motherfuckin' raccoon goon!!

cats
May 11, 2009
I had peaches in my ACNL town, wouldn't mind getting them again but it'd be fun to have something different. I think pears or cherries would be my first pick, then oranges, then apples. But I probably won't bother resetting... unless I get apples.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Are gang tags even done anymore

I thought you had to pay and have it added on your own

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Yeah how many of us are going to be resetting a bunch just to get the right fruit?

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

I don't care what fruit I start with because clearly there's enough of us here that we'll all have all of them as soon as multiplayer is available if it's not day one :3:

Yeah, but even if chop all my peach trees down and replant, I'll still have this:

Captain Hygiene posted:

I will do whatever it takes to have a plump juicy 🍑 on my passport

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs
I heard new horizons lets u sell grass

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

I'll happily pay up the :10bux: to upload/change my avatar back if that's what it takes. Still waiting on confirmation one way or another though.

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

jackhunter64 posted:

Never had a gang tag before, but I would very much like to be a raccoon goon!

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

jackhunter64 posted:

Hi please include me in this gang.

Also it was a while ago but to the person who was referencing the froggy chair crafting image where you make it out of frogs, that image was a joke photoshop.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

Dazerbeams posted:

Yeah how many of us are going to be resetting a bunch just to get the right fruit?

I didn't think I would, but maybe depending on how long it takes you to find out what you have...? I'm gonna be real honked off if I'm an apple island.

🍑 PEACH 🍑 CREW 🍑

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Internet Kraken posted:

Admins still can do gang tags and have been known to do it if you ask nicely. The guaranteed and quicker option is to do the upload thing. For example, I uploaded my gang tag as my av and then rebought my old av.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

jackhunter64 posted:

It's very definitely this one, although agreed it might look neater without the flag behind the text.

Sign me up, please! Let's break some kneecaps

Caffeinated Jerkoff
Jul 13, 2014

jackhunter64 posted:

I'd also like to be a Raccoon Goon please!

Seriously considering trading in my Switch to get the New Horizons edition. The colors are so cute!

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

jackhunter64 posted:

jackhunter64 posted:

List updated again, I'll add any others after this post tomorrow because I'm literally packing for a house move right now. I'm wandering around my room in silence amid stacks of boxes, if anyone wants to convince me to abandon months of planning and move to a different city with one conversation, now's the time

I would also like to be a Raccoon Goon please and thank you!

Jade Mage fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 6, 2020

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

🍎🍒>>>🍊🍐>🍑

I'll happily be Appleton.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

GoodBee posted:

🍎🍒>>>🍊🍐>🍑

Are those the only fruits? I was hoping I could be a raspberry, for reasons.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

They added bushes and topiary in the previous ones they should add berry bushes. Gimmie data sweet strawberry.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Dazerbeams posted:

I'm fine with most anything, except peaches. Not that peaches are *bad*, but at least two of my IRL friends want their islands to have peaches and I'd rather diversify a bit.

ElTacoGato
Oct 11, 2012
I think I had cherries in Wild World, pears in City Folk and oranges in New Leaf, so it'd be nice to get apples or peaches. Won't be too bothered by any of them, though. The only time I plan to reset is if my two starting villagers are complete garbage.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

gang tang plz

jackhunter64 posted:

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I was originally thinking apples but I want to see how peaches look like on fall trees.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I've had cherries in literally every Animal Crossing. Never reset for em, just always got em. I don't even like cherries.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

GoodBee posted:

🍎🍒>>>🍊🍐>🍑

hey now :colbert:

ok well I suppose if we both get a worst case scenario I'm sure we could broker some sort of free trade agreement between our towns

Majik Ninja
Jan 16, 2004

jackhunter64 posted:

Excited for New Horizons and worried I won't get to play on the switch until winter if she doesn't share.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Chronicler of Dongs posted:

hey now :colbert:

ok well I suppose if we both get a worst case scenario I'm sure we could broker some sort of free trade agreement between our towns

Goons' Official Organized Free Trade Agreement (GOOFTA)

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

jackhunter64 posted:

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

jackhunter64 posted:

You missed me! Please add me, I want to be a Raccoon Goon too(n?).

Sir Simon Milligan
Mar 27, 2003

Yes, I have walked along the path of evil many times, it's a twisting curving path, that actually leads to a charming block garden, but beyond that evil!

Has there been any more consoles released for pre orders anywhere? I’m assuming at this point at this point next Friday I’m going on a scavenger hunt, I must have that switch!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

jackhunter64 posted:

hit me with that gang tag

time to get a replacement

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Electric Phantasm posted:

Around 6:08 in this video, there's some dude talking though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF4IYmWlXAI

Thanks, the talking is fine I just needed it for physical references

High-Water Marx
Dec 30, 2007

History is nothing but the actions of men in pursuit of gnarly waves

jackhunter64 posted:

Gimme that tag. Raccoon goons! Raccoon goons! Raccoon goons!

High-Water Marx fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Mar 6, 2020

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

jackhunter64 posted:

Gotta get that tag! Thanks!

Humerus
Jul 7, 2009

Rule of acquisition #111:
Treat people in your debt like family...exploit them.

I would also like the tag! I thought that the only way to do it now was to have it uploaded and then people buy new avatars but either way is fine with me, it's long past time I changed my avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iymarra
Oct 4, 2010

Survived AGDQ 2018 Awful Games block!
Grimey Drawer

jackhunter64 posted:

Hi. Eager RACCOON GOON here!