Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

someone buy bernie an iron

Cut him some slack, that flag just came out of the closet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

euphronius posted:

Biden isn’t nearly as hated as Hillary

that’s like the only good number

Trump won because Hillary was percieved as literal evil incarnate by like 2/3rds of the Electorate.

Whoever the nominee, Bernie or Biden, they will beat Trump in a landslide.

The risk has always been a Biden primary victory since he will beat Trump and strengthen the Democratic establishment without actually changing anything.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“Good afternoon Neighbors, I’m not the kind of person who wants to live in fear,” one Nextdoor user in Alabama wrote. “With that being said, thoughts on the manmade bioweapon Corona Virus? Should we be stocking up like we did for the Y2K?”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1236020820947931136

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

scalisle needs to meet with bolsanaro so i can make a balls? sayonara! joke

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
What's everyone's favorite virus

Mine's Megabyte

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I love how kudlows comment is weasel correct

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Eleven Eleven posted:

Trump won because Hillary was percieved as literal evil incarnate by like 2/3rds of the Electorate.

Whoever the nominee, Bernie or Biden, they will beat Trump in a landslide.

The risk has always been a Biden primary victory since he will beat Trump and strengthen the Democratic establishment without actually changing anything.

Don’t underestimate the power of hateful old white people.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SclV-UWM4Gw

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

my aunt, god bless her, is one of those people who buy the flags with like cartoon turkeys on them to put outside the house for thanksgiving or cartoon bunnies for easter and so on. I should ask her where she gets those

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

clockwork chaos posted:

Cut him some slack, that flag just came out of the closet

hmm cut him some slacks, yes, that's another good idea

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
LOL, remember when Trump fired the BROTHER of colonel vindman, a witness against him in the impeachment trial?

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/uwvirology/status/1236017803162873856?s=21

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

my aunt, god bless her, is one of those people who buy the flags with like cartoon turkeys on them to put outside the house for thanksgiving or cartoon bunnies for easter and so on. I should ask her where she gets those

why? are you out of toilet paper?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

POTUS slowly morphing into the creature from the ‘this is the president’ photoshop

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

juche avocado posted:

iron your loving pride flags

I'm scared to its polyester or something I don't want to burn it

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Vim Fuego posted:

LOL, remember when Trump fired the BROTHER of colonel vindman, a witness against him in the impeachment trial?

no i remember something about a fat nazi moran descending an escalator then it's all a big blur and now it's today what did i miss

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Squizzle posted:

restoring an old bicycle??

nice try columbo

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Maybe it's just me but I'm starting to question the strategy behind having the entire trumo admin tee itself up with quotes like these a few months before a presidential election in the hopes that the virus just sort of magically disappears on it's own.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Maybe it's just me but I'm starting to question the strategy behind having the entire trumo admin tee itself up with quotes like these a few months before a presidential election in the hopes that the virus just sort of magically disappears on it's own.

they have never been held accountable for anything so why worry

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lol the air bnb is Harry Potter themed

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

they have never been held accountable for anything so why worry

trump has been 100% correct that the corporate media are the enemy of the people

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Plinkey posted:

Lol the air bnb is Harry Potter themed

lol 100% you are in #resistance air bnb

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Intel&Sebastian posted:

biden can't use the quotes against them, because then they'd whine about how he's politicizing the tragedy, which is the worst thing a democrat can do politically

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The police department later updated the post, saying it was made in an attempt to trick people into bringing their meth to the station. The department said that “this attempt, although a long shot, still had some possibility behind it.”

“We have no comment,” Corey Bennett, chief of the Merrill Police Department, told BuzzFeed News in an email in response to questions about why the department spread false information about the coronavirus and the disease it causes, COVID-19, during a critical time where misinformation could cause harm or death.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

america agreed to deport an honest to god ww2 concentration camp guard nazi living in the USA to germany

please keep steven miller in ur thoughts and prayers while he goes through this dark time

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bethamphetamine posted:

The police department later updated the post, saying it was made in an attempt to trick people into bringing their meth to the station. The department said that “this attempt, although a long shot, still had some possibility behind it.”

“We have no comment,” Corey Bennett, chief of the Merrill Police Department, told BuzzFeed News in an email in response to questions about why the department spread false information about the coronavirus and the disease it causes, COVID-19, during a critical time where misinformation could cause harm or death.

cops will never stop doing this poo poo :d2a:

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Intel&Sebastian posted:

why

what do you think is gonna happen

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Vim Fuego posted:

remember colonel?
no, sailor!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Bulgakov posted:

america agreed to deport an honest to god ww2 concentration camp guard nazi living in the USA to germany
Talk about a major administration snafu.

Because trump and...nevermind.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

cops don’t care about people

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i was speaking with a trump supporting relative back home and they know im left leaning so they were asking me about blagojevich (htey live in illinois)

"i think it was bad, and im not happy hes free. he tried to sell a senate seat."

"But he said that's just what they call horse trading."

"yeah, hes guilty, hes going to try and downplay it."

"But he served 8 years. Also he didn't even sell the seat."

"trying to do a crime is still a crime"

"Huh.... yeah, that makes sense."

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

my great grandmother said she was religious because “if god is real, I can’t afford to not be religious” and I wish boomers would apply that type of thinking to climate change.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ArmZ posted:

why? are you out of toilet paper?

where do I get tested to find out if I'm out of toilet paper?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Woofer posted:

why

what do you think is gonna happen

I mean, you all have a point here

But like why even try to test the anti-mattering field if you don't really have to

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
ouch! Survey USA has Bernie and Biden tied in Washington State

https://twitter.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1236030416030662658?s=21

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Woofer posted:

my great grandmother said she was religious because “if god is real, I can’t afford to not be religious” and I wish boomers would apply that type of thinking to climate change.

See but the flaw here is that they can afford it because they're just gonna die before any of it happens and they don't give a poo poo about anyone else.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Woofer posted:

:hmmyes:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Hahahahaha. Mark Zuckerberg's wife is named "Priscilla-chan" ~uwu~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

ironing is counter-revolutionary