Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Tainen posted:

ouch! Survey USA has Bernie and Biden tied in Washington State

https://twitter.com/ppollingnumbers/status/1236030416030662658?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

have any of you made up your minds about whether to panic about the coronavirus or not

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

dads friend steve posted:

rich fucko tech companies here are cancelling conventions left and right. I have to imagine there’s a lot of costs already sunk into them, but the travel industry seems real hosed lol

my wife works for a university and they just cancelled all internaltional and domestic travel for employees, which included a bunch of conferences over the summer

corona virus is gonna do more against climate change then any gnd or carbon neutral tech ever could

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:
THROUGH THE POWER OF MOVIE MAKER MAGIC I HAVE CREATED A ST:ENTERPRISE WITH NO THEME SONG

gently caress YOU, DIANE WARREN

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

have any of you made up your minds about whether to panic about the coronavirus or not

I'm not worried I got my flu shot

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

I bought 500 rolls of toilet paper this morning to be on the safe side.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

I love it. We should all be so happy when we die horribly, as we inevitably will in this hellworld.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 372 days!
Remeber when joe biden did a lifetime of being objectively inappropriate towards women and girls and everyone laughed and found it charming

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

sinnesloeschen posted:

THROUGH THE POWER OF MOVIE MAKER MAGIC I HAVE CREATED A ST:ENTERPRISE WITH NO THEME SONG

gently caress YOU, DIANE WARREN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zlYiO00-5c

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

etalian posted:

I bought 500 rolls of toilet paper this morning to be on the safe side.

I'm buying 501 rolls, because I operate by Price is Right contestant's row strategy

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

tacodaemon posted:

I'm buying a ton of edibles and when I get sick eating them all and leaving this world high as gently caress.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

Remeber when joe biden did a lifetime of being objectively inappropriate towards women and girls and everyone laughed and found it charming

it was part of a grand strategy to pit two senile racist child molesters against each other in the presidential general election this year

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

tacodaemon posted:

nah I've done aid work in africa in worse fiascos, it's interesting but I don't think it will be that bad,

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Brain genius country buying up all the anti-BACTERIAL because they're scared of VIRUS

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

im not gonna panic, because corona-chan is gonna purge the boomers

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

SardonicTyrant posted:

I'm buying a ton of edibles and when I get sick eating them all and leaving this world high as gently caress.

nyquil and excedrin pm is my plan

gonna go out noddddddddddddddded

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/LLW902/status/1236039660910120961

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

im the tiny heart shaped bubble

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

tacodaemon posted:

No panic but I'm annoyed that I'm still being asked to come to work in the Seattle area and I'm consciously avoiding anything involving crowds. I don't fear dying or whatever but I have a few close relatives who could be at-risk with underlying issues so might as well be safe.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i think your coaster has a goiter or something

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

tacodaemon posted:

why would i be worried? I'm 32, it's going to do nothing to anyone under 60 years old

Coronavirus is the cure to the Boomer plague

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/JessforDelaware/status/1235921092310691840
bad nation

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

i remeber when obama tried to get us medicare for all by

*checks notes

immediately throwing out the public option and passing a republican plan from the 90s

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

it took 60 years for medicare to get where it is from where it started, and it's gunna take at least another 60 for the ACA to morph into what it should be. anybody who thought it was going to happen faster was loving deluding themselves

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Shipon posted:

why would i be worried? I'm 32, it's going to do nothing to anyone under 60 years old

Coronavirus is the cure to the Boomer plague

life........ finds a way

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

i remeber when obama tried to get us medicare for all by

*checks notes

immediately throwing out the public option and passing a republican plan from the 90s

incrementalism ftl

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene
that old fashioned looks mighty tasty

i feel sick. its probably not corona, the symptoms dont line up at all, no cough/prob no fever (never good at discerning fevers). but i got sniffly a few days ago and it never really went anywhere. sneezin a bunch, feel my right sinuses all clogged up and sore. it hurts to move my right eyeball around, only the right one. looking at things is one of those things that happens a lot throughout the day, unfortunately

i don't "get sick" so... i am less prepared than usual. my doctors visits are free, and all prescription meds cost me $6.60 max (aussie aussie aussie). i was seeing my doc on monday to sort out gonorrhea i caught from a 52 yr old crackhead anyway.

if my eyeball still hurts ill ask for codeine/tramadol/something cos i can handle pain anywhere but the face, facial pain fucks me. yes, i've tried paracetomol. no, i'm allergic to all NSAIDs (i swell up like a motherfucker). weak rear end opiods are pretty much my only option here. (weed makes me psychotic)

i'm not worried about corona cos im young (but i'm a type 1 diabetic with asthma lolol)

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Chinese Millenials unleash SARS-CoV-2 in opening volley of the Generation Wars while Gen-X gets high and laughs at the dying Boomers.

that's the narrative im goin with for now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
one of the best bits on twitter. works every time.

https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1236041654567604224

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
remember everyone you cant get sick if you keep your BAC at a healthy 0.3 at all times. thats the safety floor as they call it. all the alcohol kills the bad things.

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

cumshitter posted:

remember everyone you cant get sick if you keep your BAC at a healthy 0.3 at all times. thats the safety floor as they call it. all the alcohol kills the bad things.

I DO have hella booze...

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im glad that as a 49.75 year young millenial im immune to the virus. hell, it might even make me stronger.

i sure do hope it kills of myidiot boomer son though.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

how old was that chinese doctor that died.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:golfclap: but :hmmno:

https://twitter.com/WFLA/status/1235221696883326976

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

ArmZ posted:

how old was that chinese doctor that died.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i hope our older posters like emfive and cumshitter are staying healthy with the virus flying around

thinking of making up a care package to send out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangle 4 days
Mar 4, 2020

by Reene

by the by meth is like 5x cheaper in the USA than it is in australia. id be dead by now if I lived there, for many reasons