Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

I'm sure the airlines are very glad to be hearing that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/brianstelter/status/1236048447389696002

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

a.lo posted:

the best martinis are served at trump towers

I love lounge singers!

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Bulgakov posted:

trummy is at the cdc and they are talking about the tests will be here next week etc

also trump has been putting his hands in his pockets a ton today it makes me rly uncomfortable

maybe because when he is in a suit it drapes beyond his pants pockets so its not as easy??? i prefer its a sign he pooped his pants ages ago

he is absolutely doing that because some aide told him to do it. that way he's not touching his face

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1236046124512956421

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

To be fair, praising trump is how you get what you want from him

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Dear Leader praise is some of the grossest loving poo poo imaginable and I absolutely loathe it.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

I like when people ask stuff like "do you still live at home?" like of course the place where I live is my home what the gently caress else would it be

young people often ask this referring to your parents home?

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Also you're supposed to ignore that it's just a symptom of having a large and extremely engaged base of supporters because here at the DNC we always prefer moral victory to actual victory.

Although even moral victories are a bit dicey for this crowd. Better to just avoid all that by never holding a firm position or being competitive or in any way.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

uhh lmao

gently caress you free trade, isolationism is my best friend now

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao boomers are gonna die because coordinating a sane response and communicating facts clearly the public during a pandemic would hurt trumos feelings after he already said everything is gonna be ok

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
He looks so pissed off to be there haha

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha god i wish

quote:

House lawyers argued Friday that an appeals court ruling blocking lawmakers from suing to obtain information from the executive branch would leave Congress with little choice but to exercise extreme options — such as arresting “current and former high-level” officials to get answers to its subpoenas.

“The House could direct its sergeant at arms to arrest current and former high-level executive branch officials for failing to respond to subpoenas, after which the legal issues dividing the branches would then be litigated through habeas actions,” House lawyers wrote in a filing seeking a rehearing of the matter by the full U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. “But arrest and detention should not be a prerequisite to obtaining judicial resolution of the enforceability of a congressional subpoena.”

i still cant believe shumer cowered and apologized so quickly either. i assume'd it happened but dang :sad:

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

jesus loving christ we are all so goddamn stupid

i just

i can't

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

if the morgues can't keep up with the death rate you can use your stockpile of toilet paper for mummification

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

:yeshaha:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

cheezer when

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

well we have certainly spent a lot of money on beans and toilet paper, so in a way the coronavirus is an economic boon!

thank you lord president for bringing us the coronavirus, in your mercy

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gringostar posted:

horny is prohibited

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1236029449042198528?s=19

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

uhh lmao

gently caress you free trade, isolationism is my best friend now

lol all those big beautiful 401ks are gonna take a gigantic poo poo, loving over retiring boomers most acutely

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Basebf555 posted:

He looks so pissed off to be there haha

he nearly got outta having to make a stop at the cdc and was ready to kick back while flying straight to mar a lago after having to go out into muddy tornado wreckage

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

y'know what, i take it back, lets start making this the thing to do

let me start throwing elbows at some senators, that would be great

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Last Chance posted:

young people often ask this referring to your parents home?

please, mister home is my father

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

this is real ?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/KarenKhive/status/1232970382082134016

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
holy moly
https://twitter.com/MysterySolvent/status/1236020044930387969

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

tenderjerk posted:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

:yeshaha:

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Shipon posted:

why would i be worried? I'm 32, it's going to do nothing to anyone under 60 years old

Coronavirus is the cure to the Boomer plague

That's... A silver lining to the imminent death of a lot of people. Can it happen before the generals?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

this is real ?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

we closed it down... we stopped it

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

That DICK! posted:

this is real ?

it has to be

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

dads friend steve posted:

lol all those big beautiful 401ks are gonna take a gigantic poo poo, loving over retiring boomers most acutely

if youre a boomer with a 401k youre still working. and if youre that old and your 401k is all stocks them lmbo get hosed idiot

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Chinatown posted:

i have not drank in 9 days

congrats! that's rad keep going!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lmao

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If you're an adult who has problems not touching your face over the course of the day you can halve a habanero and rub it between your hands in the morning.

And if you are a parent who is a sadistic gently caress you can make your kids do the same and leave their teacher to deal with the fallout.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

apparently trumps arrival in atlanta during usual friday rush hour turned it into a total standstill which is a very beloved move! thank you

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

That DICK! posted:

this is real ?

no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheViewFromLL2/status/1236051114639966208