Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol i love the split second when a reporter asks a somewhat technical question and theres pause by trump and dotted tie guy and then dotted tie guy jumps to the front and starts talking and i feel trump looks kinda annoyed but at the same time???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lol today’s a fuckin doozy

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

thank you very much

trump's departing

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/DavidNakamura/status/1236056734382411782
"We'll find out those spots by sitting back and waiting."

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

absolutely frightened all the time, ready to lie to protect herself

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

President piss brains having a great time

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS

"this virus, folks, it's unbelievable! it slew millions of old people, knocked them down like tiny trees in the wind, just tremendous!"

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

trump knows the most about viruses, that's why he suggested curing the coronavirus with flu shots

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

big day!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Bert Roberge posted:

From earlier in Tennessee:

how is he simultaneously the least curious person on earth and also in a constant state of wonder

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
lmfao my wife just texted me saying she's watching this live and she is losing her poo poo

Edit: Said she feels like she's watching Idiocracy lmfaoooo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

dads friend steve posted:

lol today’s a fuckin doozy

i've been somewhat unplugged how so

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lmfao my wife just texted me saying she's watching this live and she is losing her poo poo

it's always jarring for somebody to switch from the news, which reports on what they think Trump meant and not what he said, and actually hearing the man talk live

tell her to check out whatever articles on this speech she can find and compare the two experiences as a little bit of an intro as to why the left loving loathes the lapdog press

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Flavius Aetass posted:

how is he simultaneously the least curious person on earth and also in a constant state of wonder

It's because he wants to fake being curious and he's overdoing it

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

LOL are people actually getting mad about Trump today?

sounds pretty tjeakdfp to me.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Greatest president ever.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

It's amazing that trump is so articulate and smart with all these unnamed doctors and scientists, but he doesn't do it when a reporter asks him an easy question regarding details of anything.

I guess he just doesn't want to make the poor reporters look dumb by saying something tptally incomprehensible to them. Yeah, surely that must be it.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

i've been somewhat unplugged how so

it was in response to the extremely presidential behavior of our president, Donald John Trumo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

i think trump wants to ride the tornado

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

TRUMP trump TRUMP trump TRUMP trump TRUMP

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

whoa i didnt know the tornados path spelled out TRUMP

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

YOUR MARRIED TO ARFJASON?!?!?!?!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Intel&Sebastian posted:

marry her

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1236056298942328833 hes right.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

Every year, every goddamn year, I pray to a skyman to cancel sxsw, and the ONE time I need this shitshow to happen they cancel it

trulmp

please do the needful

tenderjerk posted:

My job required me to obtain alot of items and services for sxsw and if it gets canceled my skeleton will go super saiyan and leap out of my skin and onto i-35

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

TRMF

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:hmmyes:

quote:

Taking special precautions?
"Not at all. You know I'm a person that was never big on handshaking deal."

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
can someone post the trump MIT uncle rant

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Epic High Five posted:

it's always jarring for somebody to switch from the news, which reports on what they think Trump meant and not what he said, and actually hearing the man talk live

tell her to check out whatever articles on this speech she can find and compare the two experiences as a little bit of an intro as to why the left loving loathes the lapdog press

This will be a major advantage for Dems in the general election because people will be seeing more live Trump and will have to contrast it against a candidate who can speak in complete sentences and not be sundow- wait....I'm getting something here

*holds finger to earpiece*

oh

ohhhhh nooooooooooo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
so cool
https://twitter.com/betsy_klein/status/1236058432496644096

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Chinatown posted:

whoa i didnt know the tornados path spelled out TRUMP

*Trump pointing up and smiling*

Some people say the Big Guy, just the biggest, he's looking down, looking right here, and he's, real Big Guy, he's smiling. Folks, I'm not going to say it but it's right there.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

love callbacks

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

tenderjerk posted:

My job required me to obtain alot of items and services for sxsw and if it gets canceled my skeleton will go super saiyan and leap out of my skin and onto i-35

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Intel&Sebastian posted:

buy her an account

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

It's even more jarring when you go back and watch Trump stuff from like the mid 90s. You can tell he is still full of poo poo, but it's also incredibly obvious how far he has mentally declined.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

TMMadman posted:

It's even more jarring when you go back and watch Trump stuff from like the mid 90s. You can tell he is still full of poo poo, but it's also incredibly obvious how far he has mentally declined.

hes as bad as biden but hes been bullshitting for so many years its just a reflex now

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/megqnfox/status/1235777372231786496?s=21

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ArmZ posted:

hes as bad as biden but hes been bullshitting for so many years its just a reflex now

Somehow the chance to roast Mini Mike, Pocahontas or Sleepy Joe brings him back mentally, like giving a knocked out athlete some smelling salts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

:rip: america