Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ACPocketNews/status/1236103763049529349

Nothing new to see here (and I can barely hear the audio) but I never thought I'd see Animal Crossing advertised in a movie theater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

prepuce repurposed posted:

maybe "goon" should be pluralized. it is a gang tag after all

I had that thought too, yeah. Might look better.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Nemo2342 posted:

Nothing new to see here (and I can barely hear the audio) but I never thought I'd see Animal Crossing advertised in a movie theater.

Welcome....welcome to Island 17

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

it's a free country u pervs

Nemo2342 posted:

:stwoon: I never thought AC would get popular enough for this kind of thing to happen

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Hylianbunny
Dec 31, 2007

TG: oh ok time travels involved
TG: thats all you needed to say everythings cool and under control then

I'd like to get in on the raccoon goon gang.

The next two weeks can't go by quickly enough. My little girl and I are pretty much bouncing off the walls waiting for this to come out.

Cercueil
Sep 21, 2006

I too want to be one of Recoome's Goons.

Pulsarcat
Feb 7, 2012

:stwoon: I never thought AC would get popular enough for this kind of thing to happen

It's crazy how popular it is, there are a fair number of people where I work who own a Switch,
I was expecting maybe one or two have heard of the series, let alone be into it, but every Switch owner I've mentioned it too has had one of two reactions.

"Oh hell yeah, I'm grabbing it the moment it's out"

or

"There's finally a new Animal Crossing game coming out? Oh poo poo.....wait, it's out this month? OH poo poo!"

I'm going to explore so many of my friends islands.

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender

jackhunter64 posted:

Current list of RACCOON GOONS, if I've missed anyone then emptyquote the entire thing in anger

It's very definitely this one, although agreed it might look neater without the flag behind the text.

I can’t even see gang tags on my forums but I must clamor to participate in this noble endeavor!

Also just bought myself a regular rear end red/blue Switch to keep myself from acting on the lust I feel for the LE. There’s just no way that ends well and I’m too old now to camp out for Nintendo hardware like I did at the Times Square Wii launch :v:

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

bitprophet posted:

Also just bought myself a regular rear end red/blue Switch to keep myself from acting on the lust I feel for the LE. There’s just no way that ends well and I’m too old now to camp out for Nintendo hardware like I did at the Times Square Wii launch :v:

Consider yourself exotic. I desperately settled for the plain jane dark gray one during launch shortages

:negative:

I can't even bear to gaze upon the New Horizons special edition one

Stool Sample
Nov 8, 2006

EVERYONE Poops!?

Lipstick Apathy
I think I've decided on Amity Island as a name, but Neverland would be another good one.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Shoehead posted:

Sleevies for your armies!

If anyone wants to mess with the colours (especially for the undershirt) try importing it into this: https://www.thulinma.com/acnl/

This is fantastic.

BrunchPunk
Jul 20, 2018

jackhunter64 posted:

Current list of RACCOON GOONS, if I've missed anyone then emptyquote the entire thing in anger

It's very definitely this one, although agreed it might look neater without the flag behind the text.

I'd also like to be a Raccoon Goon please!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

BrunchPunk posted:

I'd also like to be a Raccoon Goon please!

*squints suspiciously at profile pic*

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Captain Hygiene posted:

*squints suspiciously at profile pic*

Watch it or your garments might get hemmed

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

I copied mutata's and added an "s" to the end of Goons, if peeps want the "s." Either way, I'm happy!

Edit: swapped monitors and now I see mine's a bit less vibrant. Shoot.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

broken pixel posted:

I copied mutata's and added an "s" to the end of Goons, if peeps want the "s." Either way, I'm happy!

I think that's the best combo, regardless of vibrancy :toot:

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

Just enough letters in the island name for TheVillage (with no space)

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

broken pixel posted:

Plural is definitely the way to go. If this could be as vibrant as the other one it'd be absolutely perfect.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/CelesMeh/status/1236130357273145344

Good thing I already had an "appointment" made.

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

Kaethela posted:

Plural is definitely the way to go. If this could be as vibrant as the other one it'd be absolutely perfect.

:agreed:

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Kaethela posted:

Give me just a few and I'll kick 'er up a notch

EDIT: notched up a kick

broken pixel fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 7, 2020

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

I guess I could be one of those Raccoon goons too.

Areola Grande
Jan 2, 2015

:stare: so many 'coon goons

PancakeTransmission
May 27, 2007

You gotta improvise, Lisa: cloves, Tom Collins mix, frozen pie crust...

Plaster Town Cop

Nemo2342 posted:

https://twitter.com/CelesMeh/status/1236130357273145344

Good thing I already had an "appointment" made.

I legit took PTO for this (and Doom, if it runs on my GTX1060 3GB)

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

hmm, that tag is good

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

broken pixel posted:

Give me just a few and I'll kick 'er up a notch

EDIT: notched up a kick

Coming along nicely! Not to be a nitpick, but would it be possible to redarken the grass a bit? The pattern is hard to see now.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Looks good to me! :haw:

PeePot
Dec 1, 2002

jackhunter64 posted:

Add me too please!
First gang in my 18 years here.

Kalsco
Jul 26, 2012

Things I am excited for:

- Getting that first neighbour portrait
- Catching that first summer shark
- Seeing that museum collection build up in more beautiful detail than ever
- Designating a room to be the "gently caress it here's all my cool items" room after coolly coordinating the rest

Plz release game and ship me my switch now, Nintendo, ty.

e: did any of the newer games have Pikmin items? I went gaga for em in Wild World and never followed up since.

Big Bad Beetleborg
Apr 8, 2007

Things may come to those who wait...but only the things left by those who hustle.

Kalsco posted:

Things I am excited for:

- Getting that first neighbour portrait
- Catching that first summer shark
- Seeing that museum collection build up in more beautiful detail than ever
- Designating a room to be the "gently caress it here's all my cool items" room after coolly coordinating the rest

Plz release game and ship me my switch now, Nintendo, ty.

e: did any of the newer games have Pikmin items? I went gaga for em in Wild World and never followed up since.

New Leaf has the SS Dolphin, I had to look up what it was when someone gave it to me.

bitprophet
Jul 22, 2004
Taco Defender

Consider yourself exotic. I desperately settled for the plain jane dark gray one during launch shortages

:negative:

I can't even bear to gaze upon the New Horizons special edition one

We got our current unit a ways after launch and my wife really wanted the grayscale one for some reason. So now I’ll have my own and if it’s not the amazing pastels of the ACLE, it’s at least still colorful...

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I'm the one guy that actually really wanted the grayscale one at launch but my local EB Games only had the colour ones by the time I got in there

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

jackhunter64 posted:

Wanna be a raccoon goon.

I found crispy M&Ms and French Toast Crunch, I'm ready.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

I grabbed the red/blue one but then I bought the yellow controllers so it changes depending.

I like how in Pokemon the Switch in your bedroom has controllers that match the colors of your actual Switch. :3:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

:hmmyes:

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

same as it ever was

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

robot roll call posted:

same as it ever was

And you may find yourself on the shores of a deserted island

And you may find yourself playing a Nintendo Switch

With a Nintendo game

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

jackhunter64 posted:

Hell, add me to the RACCOON GOON list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I'd like to join the raccoon goons.