Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Slumfrog posted:

Why are US cops always such massive fat sacks? Not only would you not have to worry about being chased by any of these guys on foot it's pretty unlikely they could fit into a standard patrol car.

Rascal patrol, yeah i can see that.

And that mo is just baffling

wacky mustache racers

but then there's this nonchalant dude who connected the circle but isn't rocking salt n peppa like the other fellas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

no life left in those eyes

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that look makes me thing of the mighty boosh

some of the moments of that show are...aged

but i still love so much of its creativity

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

CODChimera posted:

Has anyone ever actually stated why biden can beat trump? like I know bidens said it but can we really trust whatever words come out of his mouth?

electability

no seriously, thats why

in primaries we drown out candidates that actually energize demographics that historically have low turnout in the general because it is very important that we know which candidate the people in red states like

and we call that electability

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

crimping is stupid but its necessary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2q2cgb3fRU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ack

ACK!!!!!!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

lol i love that stupid plot narrative bit with their doppelgangers

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

bouncy bouncy

white socks slipping down

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that show is so dumb but it has stuck in my head since i first saw it because its also brilliant imo

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Bulgakov posted:

a few spare pics from yesterday i dunno :justpost:

hahah

this turmp guy

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Crusader posted:

hahah

this turmp guy

please don’t insult my great great peepaw like that. for one thing, he’s a veteran civil war draft dodger!

the witch’s pokey heel bone curse, as it was called back then

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019
on my 3rd diet coke

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

oh mighty boosh is on plutocrat jeffro bozos's prime streaming platform

shirk paying him any cash by globbing onto a friends account today!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

The Alpha Centauri posted:

on my 3rd diet coke

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FORSATURDAY, MARCH 7, 2020

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 6, 2020
DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR
SATURDAY, MARCH 7, 2020

Out-of-Town Pool
Wires: AP, Reuters, Bloomberg
Wire Photos: AP, Reuters, AFP, NYT
TV Corr & Crew: FOX
Print: Washington Examiner
Radio: Daily Mail

EST

7:30AM Out-of-Town Pool Call Time

3:30PM Diet Coke Button Maintenance press briefing, after the President of the United states sips his third of the day

7:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a working dinner with the President of the Federative Republic of Brazil

Mar-a-Lago

Closed Press

Briefing Schedule

1:30PM FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn holds a press briefing

James Brady Briefing Room

Off Camera

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

NofrikinfuN posted:

electability

no seriously, thats why

in primaries we drown out candidates that actually energize demographics that historically have low turnout in the general because it is very important that we know which candidate the people in red states like

If those demographics turned out for the primary, Bernie wouldn't be in trouble

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

looks like small dog is learning to type :woop:

Wouldn't be surprised, as i found him at my desk today dragging the mouse around the table and several programs opened, including 3 websites for google developer training. Which i have never been to or heard of.

Anyway he is also no longer entirely small dog, instead being 9kg of hair and devious bastardry. Observe:

Demure, calm, personable. This is lies

Dementedly lunging directly groinwards, mouth agape and crazy eyes rolling like a great white taking your leg. The true face of dog

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

as your pill popping doctor, you need to slow down mr t!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

NofrikinfuN posted:

electability

no seriously, thats why

wont they vote for trump though

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Slumfrog posted:

Wouldn't be surprised, as i found him at my desk today dragging the mouse around the table and several programs opened, including 3 websites for google developer training. Which i have never been to or heard of.

Anyway he is also no longer entirely small dog, instead being 9kg of hair and devious bastardry. Observe:

Dementedly lunging directly groinwards, mouth agape and crazy eyes rolling like a great white taking your leg. The true face of dog

lmao that's god drat adorable

yeh I assumed he had grown up quick because puppies do that, but as long as you've got those bigger dogs small dog (big energy! working hard thank you) gets to keep the nickname

one o' these days I'll find myself at a place in life when I can commit to a dog pal :unsmith:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

oh my god

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

also in awe of the dogs run amuck paradise that is that room. they own your couch and your floor.

and so, you. :twisted:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Slumfrog posted:

you monster that poor dog has to bite your scrotum to get your attention when he needs kibble and to go walkies

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

you monster that poor dog has to bite your scrotum to get your attention when he needs kibble and to go walkies

thats what happens when you cheap out and use a cheap seal training guide for the pupper

they end up instinctively trying to honk that horn

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I just found out that there's one aspect of T-Rexs that is absent from most T-Rex fossils; the gastralia. It's an extra set of ribs that go along the underside of the torso, found in crocodiles and some kinds of lizards. T-Rex's had gastralia too, so accurate T-Rex skeletons actually look like this

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

lmao that's god drat adorable

yeh I assumed he had grown up quick because puppies do that, but as long as you've got those bigger dogs small dog (big energy! working hard thank you) gets to keep the nickname

one o' these days I'll find myself at a place in life when I can commit to a dog pal :unsmith:

Yeah it's cool. Even old dog plays with him now, and if not in the mood lets him drag her around the living room on the dogbed.

You will get to that place of dog, my friend, i have no doubt. In the meantime you should get pms. More dog would follow

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

also in awe of the dogs run amuck paradise that is that room. they own your couch and your floor.

and so, you. :twisted:

For many years now sadly

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

Gripweed posted:

I just found out that there's one aspect of T-Rexs that is absent from most T-Rex fossils; the gastralia. It's an extra set of ribs that go along the underside of the torso, found in crocodiles and some kinds of lizards. T-Rex's had gastralia too, so accurate T-Rex skeletons actually look like this

looks less intimidating imo

like an out of shape linebacker chasing you instead of a deadly apex predator

e; Earl Sinclair chasing me just doesn't evoke the same kind of fear

The Alpha Centauri has issued a correction as of 13:53 on Mar 7, 2020

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That's not an extra set of ribs, that's a second mouth

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Has to my sorely abused dangles. Beach every morning, superbly prepared food, park or training in the evening and a shitload more sofa space than i get.

He just thinks it's funny as all poo poo.

Jokes on him though coz I get to keep my knackers

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Alpha Centauri posted:

looks less intimidating imo

like an out of shape linebacker chasing you instead of a deadly apex predator

Also, they probably had feathers. T-Rexs were round and fluffy

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Gripweed posted:

presidential physique

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Bull from night court hasn’t aged well and it looks like he’s seen some poo poo since the show.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Gripweed posted:

That's a really interesting thing to know, thanks. Shame it makes poor rexy looks a bit a fat kid trying to catch up to the rest of the gang, who are trying to ditch him. Little arms out pleading "Come ooooon you guys. Wait up. Mom said you hafta take me with you". Science is great

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Slumfrog posted:

Yeah it's cool. Even old dog plays with him now, and if not in the mood lets him drag her around the living room on the dogbed.

You will get to that place of dog, my friend, i have no doubt. In the meantime you should get pms. More dog would follow

noted

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Gripweed posted:

what the HECK

but in hindsight that makes so much sense

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

holy poo poo i almost missed this

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Gripweed posted:

nice dick carriage

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

day drinking thru the weekend, bulgakov??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Nodelphi posted:

Bull from night court hasn’t aged well and it looks like he’s seen some poo poo since the show.

night divorce court was simply too much