Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Oh no someone in my friend group hasn't heard Internal Rot's new one so we're all jamming it for like the 10th time this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Henchman of Santa posted:

A song with the line "You're stabbing yourself in the neck" isn't metal?

it is not

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

ThePopeOfFun posted:

Watching from a Distance snare is so snappy and perfect.

Footprints, man. Still get the shivers from that song.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Faces is probably my favorite doom song ever. The whole album is performed so well vocally but that's the song he really belts it out. The t/t has my favorite line on the album though, "and then I remember that I know you love me I know you do." That poo poo stings.

Footprints, you have maeeeeeede.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Interpol ToTBL is very near perfection.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

dang the line up for keep it true this year is sick, i'd be so there if i lived in europe

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Wait Sabbat are still going? Who is in it anymore, is it still Andy Sneap?

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

MikeCrotch posted:

Wait Sabbat are still going? Who is in it anymore, is it still Andy Sneap?

lol

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

wrong Sabbat m8

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Wachter posted:

wrong Sabbat m8

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

UK

Sneep is in a band called Hell now but just plays guitar. But it has some influence of Sabbat (they influenced him).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol1KyuCHC8U

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

A human heart posted:

dang the line up for keep it true this year is sick, i'd be so there if i lived in europe

Yeah, I saw the line up around November and dropped everything to get tickets, but it was already extremely sold out

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Smirr posted:

Yeah, I saw the line up around November and dropped everything to get tickets, but it was already extremely sold out

how the heck did they get legend to reunite anyways, i assumed all those guys were fossilised at this point

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

It's been way too long of a week, so here's some new poo poo to make the last day fly by

Pure Wrath, atmoblack EP
Body Count's new album is out on non-BC, I think it's a cover album? Edit: nope
Tulus, classic norwegian BM band
Crematory, gothic
Disembowel, dm
Vredehammer, blackened death
Werendia, bm
Kolotun, bm, looks to be a band from the early 2000s reformed for new material

Nazzadan fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 6, 2020

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

oh this is finally out? nice, been looking forward to it. too bad their guitarist is in prison for like 7 years for being rad.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Looks like Maggot Stomp haven't hit the release button but it should be out today, ya

Also lol just read about their guitarist, that rules

Nazzadan fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Mar 6, 2020

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Details? I’m too dumb to find it.

This album rules, nasty as hell

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Milkshaked a nazi, got arrested for it

Edit: I can't tell if he milkshaked a cop or Andy Ngo from what I'm reading, it's one of the two

Nazzadan fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Mar 6, 2020

Shamed
Feb 14, 2012

One thousand credits is my humble price

A human heart posted:

Kinda wish I had chosen to go to this one again this year instead of UTH, but UTH's lineup is still sick.

Man, gently caress, I really gotta see Heathen at some point.

I probably will try for KIT next year just because of them already announcing Infernal Majesty.

EDIT:

I don't actually agree with this because man, Dreamweaver loving rules but it's a great pic lmao.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Nazzadan posted:

Milkshaked a nazi, got arrested for it

Edit: I can't tell if he milkshaked a cop or Andy Ngo from what I'm reading, it's one of the two

It was a baton and it was some guy named Kelly he hit.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I could only find info on a maga chud's Twitter account, be warned

https://twitter.com/truthinbytes/status/1191127889573535744?lang=en

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

that's why you gotta mask up kids

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
This was literally the first hit on google for his name: https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2019/11/baton-attack-during-june-protests-in-downtown-portland-lands-man-in-jail-for-nearly-6-years.html

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

:shrug:

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
One more Friday release and oh lawd it's a doozy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-v0z0sj8ik

It's kinda preposterous how much this album owns, tbh
(blackened death with a gnarly-rear end HM-2 sound)

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Yeah I didn't have his last name so I was going off the band's description of what happened on their bandcamp and they said it was a milkshaking

Edit: The Disembowel bandcamp has now fully released the album

Nazzadan fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 6, 2020

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
still owns tho

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

Nordick posted:

One more Friday release and oh lawd it's a doozy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-v0z0sj8ik

It's kinda preposterous how much this album owns, tbh
(blackened death with a gnarly-rear end HM-2 sound)

Oh hey this is my band. Really glad you dig it, thanks!

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Concatenation posted:

Well, hats off to you lot, this will most likely be on my AOTY list for this year.

Also I just tossed you :10bux: for it on Bandcamp. It's still a "pre-order" and only has the single track available, but whatever I'll listen on Spotiy in the meanwhile.

EDIT While we're on the topic of blackened death:

Nazzadan posted:

Vredehammer, blackened death
This is pretty good too.

Nordick fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Mar 6, 2020

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

still owns tho

drat straight

Concatenation
Jul 23, 2005

Your human mentality cries out for vengeance and thrives on the violence you say you can hardly endure.

Nordick posted:

Also I just tossed you :10bux: for it on Bandcamp. It's still a "pre-order" and only has the single track available, but whatever I'll listen on Spotiy in the meanwhile.

Also thanks!! :3: Unfortunately that side of things is up to the label but hopefully it should come good soon.

szary
Mar 12, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIiXhtl8cLg

decent USPM

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

That Internal Rot album is one of the first grind releases to really click with me and I have no idea (musically) why, but it rules

HeavingGirth
Oct 6, 2014

Bloodborne themed death doom that's p rad: https://formlessoedon.bandcamp.com/album/deathless-luminosity-2

Also Human Agony is a trip live.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Internal Rot joins the pantheon of holy thread bands

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
The new Kvelertak album is definately a grower. Still doesn't beat their first album for me where every track is good, but there are some great standouts. Favorites are Rogaland and Ved Bredden Av Nihil. Seeing them live in a month, then again two months after that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqloVFG77HQ

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Concatenation posted:

This album is absolutely amazing, literally headbanging to Towards a Godless Shrine as I write this post.

It's like you took everything about metal that makes me grin and go "gently caress yeah" and put it in a blender. Most fun album I've heard so far this year.

il_cornuto fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Mar 7, 2020

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

il_cornuto posted:

This album is absolutely amazing, literally headbanging to Towards a Godless Shrine as I write this post.

It's like you took everything about metal that makes me grin and go "gently caress yeah" and put it in a blender. Most fun album I've heard so far this year.

Holy poo poo this track o.O

There’s an absurd number of awesome goon bands

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Kilometers Davis posted:

Holy poo poo this track o.O

It's loving great and I'm also quite partial to The Cape of Storms with its weird funk rock jamming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Concatenation posted:

Holy poo poo this loving owns