Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

did he snort a rail before a deposition or what

Probably taking a cocktail of testosterone related drugs and I wouldn't be surprised if a guy like him were taking steroids or HGH to prepare for a stay in jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

when plinky mentioned he was going on a cheezer adventure i wanted to believe it was gonna be his going to wherever the jess murder basement vape shop was so that he could begin setting up the plinkercheezer diner (with political upset machinations going on down below)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

No wonder I'm never sick!

*starts masturbating for the 5th time today*

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

the tolerant left..hook

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Slumfrog posted:

I want to see how many eels make up 53 million pounds worth. It's gotta be a lot right? Or are there super valuable eels worth millions once they hit the streets? What do you cut high grade eel with anyway? Snake? Crabsticks?

God why do I know nothing about eels and the trafficking thereof? Everyone in my life has failed me. This cannot stand.

just to make myself clear (heh, cause glass eels apparently etc)

i also wanna see what 53 million pounds of eels looks like :supaburn:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

when plinky mentioned he was going on a cheezer adventure i wanted to believe it was gonna be his going to wherever the jess murder basement vape shop was so that he could begin setting up the plinkercheezer diner (with political upset machinations going on down below)

That would involve going to delaware

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
is it called a cheezer cuz the toilet is inoperable afterwards

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Lmao.

This is Wonderful.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Plinkey, I don't think you answered my question last night:

TMMadman posted:

I assume you've had one of those with an Italian sausage under all the beef (even though it's not really Italian beef)?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Plinkey, I don't think you answered my question last night:

It was sausage of the day at monks

I'd that's what you are talking about

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Alpha Centauri posted:

how long before someone in the admin starts to float the idea of "isolating" political dissent?

The Democrats are doing that for them

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

dangle 4 days posted:

american fling telling me "its just a flu its fear mongering everythings gonna be fine" and im like your country is... about to see some poo poo. youre personally fine but look out at the olds and infirm

Once again, in Seven Habits of Highly Successful People, one of the main tenets was to not waste energy on things outside your ability to affect or change them. ∴ live and let die. I think that's the gist of it.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

just to make myself clear (heh, cause glass eels apparently etc)

i also wanna see what 53 million pounds of eels looks like :supaburn:

Looks endangered as all hell apparently

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

It was sausage of the day at monks

I'd that's what you are talking about

No, I am asking if you've ever eaten what we in Chicago call a combo. It's an Italian sausage under a bunch of Italian beef (peppers are optional) and then often topped with mozzarella cheese that is toasted in the broiler or the cheese sauce they use for cheese fries.

Although, I guess out by you it would be an Italian sausage + the cheezer.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
You ever not want to go to the store for food but all you have left to eat is hot sauce?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

is it called a cheezer cuz the toilet is inoperable afterwards

I had the old spicy butthole this morning

I was the only one that didn't puke last night

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Schmoe Cwead posted:

q will come up with a theory about everyone who dies either being secretly transported to a mars colony or locked up in a deep state prison depending on their political affiliation

No wait, a mars colony that is a deep state prison

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Plinkey posted:

sounds like the bros needed some pepcid or something

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

in Baltimore there is a 105-year-old Jewish deli called Attman's that makes its own spicy hot dogs and one of their trademarks is a hot dog with a slice of bologna on it

my mom used to have specific cravings for Attman's hot dogs when she was pregnant with me

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

they go down so easy :allears:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

have you ever had one of those experiences where you commuted home from work but you were sort of operating on autopilot and dont have any memory of it? i had that today

Not that I can recall

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Plinkey posted:

y'all seemed to be going hard

but only u had the training and expertise to survive the boozy cheezer evening i guess :radcat:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Slumfrog posted:

I get something similar, but it's more i head out to pick up some groceries and then it's 2 days later and I'm in the basement of a ukranian butchers and a bunch of guys in bloodstained singlets are yelling at me that the whole batch of sausage is ruined and i better come up with 20 pounds of pork and cabbage in 2 hours or they'll start taking fingers. And then we drink.

Don't spoil the next season of The Boys for me

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

from the left baby

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lmao every nursing home in the country is going to turn in to a coronavirus bomb

https://www.kuow.org/stories/the-days-leading-up-to-the-outbreak-at-life-care-center-in-kirkland

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

tacodaemon posted:

have you ever had one of those experiences where you commuted home from work but you were sort of operating on autopilot and dont have any memory of it? i had that today

That's how people end up leaving their babies in hot cars

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Slumfrog posted:

I get something similar, but it's more i head out to pick up some groceries and then it's 2 days later and I'm in the basement of a ukranian butchers and a bunch of guys in bloodstained singlets are yelling at me that the whole batch of sausage is ruined and i better come up with 20 pounds of pork and cabbage in 2 hours or they'll start taking fingers. And then we drink.

im planning on making a fresh batch o borsch monday

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

petit choux posted:

Once again, in Seven Habits of Highly Successful People, one of the main tenets was to not waste energy on things outside your ability to affect or change them. ∴ live and let die. I think that's the gist of it.

That's why you store your energy deep within, adding to it day by day, until one day you become powerful enough to face and overcome that which was once so far beyond you. Like that smug bastard the moon.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

petit choux posted:

very pessimistic, all of us can contribute to the harm done by creating supply shortages and signal boosting anything that sounds panicky

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Gripweed posted:

lmao every nursing home in the country is going to turn in to a coronavirus bomb

https://www.kuow.org/stories/the-days-leading-up-to-the-outbreak-at-life-care-center-in-kirkland

morbid lol at that main pic because i imagined some of the olds being all "oh lloyd what's going on? why are all those caterers in aprons showing up this morning??"

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Good I'm ready for corona

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

im planning on making a fresh batch o borsch monday

:dance: good soup is good

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Gripweed posted:

yeah i was lucky i was just half-drunkenly riding the subway rather than driving around with responsibility for anything

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gripweed posted:

The old hot Carl

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

hey punchy i got this song in my head this morning somehow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK6WAecUCBs

he looks a bit like jezza the king lawler

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bulgakov posted:

chill duder all things relative shits hosed and its a blessing imo if people at least feel up for wanting to text :shrug:

tho tbf i assume you're venting here and dont get so rowdy irl when those messages come in but yehhh

Nope, it's absolutely not a blessing when people want to text. It's a crutch people use so they can avoid doing stuff that works. Make phone calls or knock doors, texting really isn't need in any large degree (especially in DE).

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Plinkey posted:

That would involve going to delaware

1. come to delaware
2. make cheezers on ancient sub shop equipment of dubious cleanliness
3. get murdered in the murder basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006