Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

cool dance moves posted:

I'm ok with thos, actually. Beats having Jim Messina on to give us his Unbiased Opinion on Bernie Sanders' election chances

they wont actually get them on. itll be literally 6 months of every pundit theyve ever burned crying on tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

As a queer trans disabled woman I love Chapo and I see no way in which their politics harms anyone in these identity categories. Personally speaking, the Chapo Bois connect to me on a sense of class (or class solidarity) even if they don't share much of my personal experience. I don't trust Felix to understand the specifics of trans identities and language, but I know he knows what it feels like in a Hot Couch Guy's place. That is way more connecting to me than libs reading dead trans women's names off a list.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

A Daily Beast intern is definitely going to write an article about how Felix is an Assadist

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Farm Frenzy posted:

theyve tweeted about this poo poo enough that chapo is 100% gonna become part of the media narrative if bernie pulls thru lol. omious clips of christman on cnn

I hope they use the photo of him passed out on stage

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

T-man posted:

That is way more connecting to me than libs reading dead trans women's names off a list.

oh god that loving stunt

quote:

“If elected President, what should LGBTQ Americans expect from the first 100 days in office?” moderator Lyz Lenz asked Warren.

“I’m not going to tell you - I’m going to show you,” Warren said, taking out a small slip of pink paper.

“Dana Martin, Jazzaline Ware, Ashanti Carmon, Claire Legato, Muhlaysia Booker,” Warren read. Her voice began to shake.

“Michelle ‘Tamika’ Washington, Paris Cameron, Chanel Lindsey, Chanel Scurlock, Zoe Spears, Brooklyn Lindsey, Denali, Berries Stuckey, Kiki Fantroy, Pebbles LaDime ‘Dime’ Doe, Tracy Single, Bailey Reeves, Bee Love Slater, Ja’leyah-Jamar.”

She read their names, carefully pronouncing each of the 18 transgender women of color who have been killed so far this year.

“It is time for a President of the United States of America to say their names,” Warren said.

quote:

Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) vowed Thursday that as president she would read the names of transgender victims of violence in the White House Rose Garden every year.

"Here's a promise I made: I will go to the Rose Garden once every year to read the names of transgender women, of people of color, who have been killed in the past year," Warren said during the PBS News Hour/Politico debate in Los Angeles.

just appropriating a yearly queer mourning ritual to drive up buzz for your failed campaign

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oh god that loving stunt

just appropriating a yearly queer mourning ritual to drive up buzz for your failed campaign

Liberalism is poo poo performance art instead of actually doing something helpful.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

forkboy84 posted:

Liberalism is poo poo performance art instead of actually doing something helpful.

working as intended

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oh god that loving stunt

wait, Pebbles LaDime ‘Dime’ Doe /wasn't/ just a cumtown bit?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
nope, and she definitely didn't realize that "doe" wasn't her actual name

wasn't there something about warren refusing to be photographed next to anyone in drag? i remember hearing that somewhere

https://twitter.com/adamfriedland/status/1219077889121050625

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i'm eagerly awaiting the article revealing the chapos as erdogan supporters citing their use of the term "grey wolves"

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Bernie Sander Official Podcast, El Chapo Trap House, has among other Russian aligned disinformation campaigns, promoted the conspiracy theory that Jeffery Epstein did not kill himself, catch this segment only tonight on Rachel Maddow.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Bernie Sander Official Podcast, El Chapo Trap House, has among other Russian aligned disinformation campaigns, promoted the conspiracy theory that Jeffery Epstein did not kill himself, catch this segment only tonight on Rachel Maddow.

It’s spelled dezinformatsiya, rube

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

MikeCrotch posted:

They know that the Chapos won't do anything but Brace might actually come and kill them

lol nah

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

she has the intense energy of "takes credit for the work of others"

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Farm Frenzy posted:

theyve tweeted about this poo poo enough that chapo is 100% gonna become part of the media narrative if bernie pulls thru lol. omious clips of christman on cnn

meanwhile telling you to buy Howard stern’s new book for his fascinating new interview with Hillary clinton

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Oz Katerji has been consistently raging against left wing racism. And then he got hired by the Daily Mail. And then he got sacked within two weeks for calling Peter Hitchens an Assadist.

He's one those self professed leftists that hates actual leftists and has absolutely no involvement with them because they keep calling him a oval office every time he says we need to invade somewhere.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

Just realized that in addition to the Pod Jons convincing Warren to do the DNA test, they also backed the company that handled the Iowa test results and thus also probably deeply hosed Warren by ensuring a week of wall to wall coverage of that debacle rather than any focus on candidates (outside of Bernie/Buttigeig).

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

release the Beto documentary

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gorn Myson posted:

Oz Katerji has been consistently raging against left wing racism. And then he got hired by the Daily Mail. And then he got sacked within two weeks for calling Peter Hitchens an Assadist.

He's one those self professed leftists that hates actual leftists and has absolutely no involvement with them because they keep calling him a oval office every time he says we need to invade somewhere.

oz was fired from the daily mail for slander two weeks in and what to be physically removed from his desk while he had a meltdown about integrity to the entire office

he’s literally an insane person

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Centrist Committee posted:

It’s spelled dezinformatsiya, rube

It's spelled ruble.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Oz Katerji is a cool guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po8Ma1EX3zA

anyone want to dive into his podcast about why Labour under Corbyn lost, I'm sure it's a balanced account of the last few years
https://audioboom.com/channels/5016299

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

I didn't even know who Oz Katerji was until I accidentally stumbled across him and James Bloodworth on the same day. Bloodworth is just a cringe inducing Lib, but Oz just seems to spend every single hour of the day calling people Assadists because they don't want to reduce the any flavour of the month "anti-democratic" country to a cinder.

Even if he had the "correct opinions" he'd still be a tit.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

Gorn Myson posted:

Oz just seems to spend every single hour of the day calling people Assadists because they don't want to reduce the any flavour of the month "anti-democratic" country to a cinder.

sounds like something an assadist would say :thunk:

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oh god that loving stunt

the peak of her pandering was when she said she'd have a trans teen question her candidates for some department, can't remember which
absolute galaxy brain idea cooked up by the garbage staff that goes from campaign to campaign failing over and over again

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/mrgracemugabe/status/1236164828634304512

some_loser
Dec 9, 2000

SUPERCONDUCTOR

The Good Liz is one of the few people I trust.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
winners winning

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

that’s fox news numbers

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jel Shaker posted:

that’s fox news numbers

something like low five digits of people are watching fox business network at any given time

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

the NYT does it agan

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
If anyone else cares, the Broken podcast, one of the ops pushing the "Epstein killed himself" counter-narrative, is coming back for a second season. It seems like the format's going to be more centered around profile pieces on people connected to Epstein's network (be interesting to see who they choose) and a number of the victims. I'll be listening but the most I'm sure the only real interesting part I'm expecting is seeing which rapist(s) they decide to directly rehabilitate (assuming they'll even be so bold).

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Felix is a confirmed Eldar fan

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1236475524932939777?s=19

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
isn't felix a weeb? that'd make it tau

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

he'd play ultramarines because as someone that plays fortnite obviously anything that appeals to 8yro would hold his interest plus they are like the patriots nfl team of 40k so barstool would endorse them and roboute guilliman is a libs lib

Percelus has issued a correction as of 19:11 on Mar 8, 2020

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Percelus posted:

he'd play ultramarines because as someone that plays fortnite obviously anything that appeals to 8yro would hold his interest plus they are like the patriots nfl team of 40k so barstool would endorse them and roboute guilliman is a libs lib

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

We've been over this, Felix would obviously play Catachans

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Matt Christmas is what I imagine the average tabletop wargamer to look like tbh

If he was around 40 years ago he'd be yelling at neo-confederates at a regional civil war board game convention instead of yelling on a podcast

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Percelus posted:

no thats the space wolves, whose fans are also all 8 years old because badass viking no rules xd

only good space marine chapters are ultramarines, salamanders, and the 3-4 other non-insane ones that actually help people.

edit: one of the few actual good primarch related books is about the horus heresy but from the perspective of the ultramar sector which was cut off. the name is forgotten empire I think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
the ultramarines help others pray the heresy away