Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

amen

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

petit choux posted:

Trup is secretive about his health and wouldn't ever admit having it.

we re lookin at a weekend turmpie's situation in the white house

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hello bernard

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

more like pinkey imo

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Yes, exactly.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm in a brewery that has really good beer but I think they might have a chud problem

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

this was a bad year to try to implement a rule to drink every time someone mentions a contested convention

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

do you live in philly now? I'm supposed to visit there at the end of May provided everyone doesn't die

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

ArmZ posted:

remember sailor

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Consummate Professional posted:

do you live in philly now? I'm supposed to visit there at the end of May provided everyone doesn't die

No just visiting I'm like a $20 train ride away

This hoody is also comfy as gently caress

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
On the wall they've got an Oklahoma flag, a Texas flag, a "Come and take it" flag, a "thin blue line" flag, a Marine Corps flag, an Air Force flag, a Navy flag, an Army flag, a Coast Guard flag, and a "thin red line" flag.

Oh and a big US flag, and a large metal "AMERICAN PROUD" sign.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Plinkey your goal now is to find another person wearing that hoody and marry them

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

F*** it all f*** this world f*** everything that you stand for don’t belong don’t exist don’t give a s*** don’t ever judge me

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

eric ciaramella posted:

Plinkey your goal now is to find another person wearing that hoody and marry them

On it

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

sesh

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
piss pants is real

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
haha what ever happened to donald trump

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

that security guard in the background looks like he's not about to be impressed with whatever that lady has on her phone

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Flavius Aetass posted:

haha what ever happened to donald trump

pissed his pants and died

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

philly is the best city and is 100% corona free

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SorePotato posted:

philly is the best city and is 100% corona free

If not I 100% got it

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
two limes in your Coronas, fellas, it's Saturday

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

:noice:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

emfive posted:

On the wall they've got an Oklahoma flag, a Texas flag, a "Come and take it" flag, a "thin blue line" flag, a Marine Corps flag, an Air Force flag, a Navy flag, an Army flag, a Coast Guard flag, and a "thin red line" flag.

it couldn't happen here

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hell yes

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

emfive posted:

Now don't go jumping to conclusions

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I just came back from the future.... your 2020 president winner? President Donald J. trump!

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

That DICK! posted:

I just came back from the future.... your 2020 president winner? President Donald J. trump!

Quick, step on whichever ant or beetle thst needs to die to butterfly effect us into a different path

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

David Cross has seen better days

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

You got some explaining to do.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

Now this is some crack ping

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Navy WALRUS

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

StrugglingHoneybun posted:

Quick, step on whichever ant or beetle thst needs to die to butterfly effect us into a different path

I did it and it’s Biden/Romney now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Lmfaooo