Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Mar-a-Lago is fixable, let this boy loose

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I haven't been to Philly in 15 years so I'm visiting vicariously via you this weekend

go hog wild, bud

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

extremely erotic but also good looking cheezer

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

IS THAT LORENZOS

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

im assuming there's been more than one case in florida, because its florida, of some tacky craven rich person getting eaten by their pet big cat

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

here's a funyn viedo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtE1jtZL2iU

Apr 7, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

im assuming there's been more than one case in florida, because its florida, of some tacky craven rich person getting eaten by their pet big cat

The Florida problem is solvable, immediately within Florida

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

FAUXTON posted:

Oh yeah you're from these parts, you said you went to the zoo, Dr. Fauxton and I were in that area today too:

it was nice with the breeze, things are just beginning to come back to life and all the birds were chirpin' and hoppin'

hell yeah, I used to hike around there as a kid. that and DeSoto. live about 100mi away now but visit often enough to still get annual passes

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

:snoo:

all the faves are in town! besides bolsanaro visiting this weekend they also had a birthday party for mrs donald turmp jr

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

FAUXTON posted:

Oh yeah you're from these parts, you said you went to the zoo, Dr. Fauxton and I were in that area today too:

it was nice with the breeze, things are just beginning to come back to life and all the birds were chirpin' and hoppin'

that seems like a rly nice day

I like that sign

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

IS THAT LORENZOS

Yes I said gimme the big one, then they were like are you sure. And I'm like gently caress me up bro

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Plinkey posted:

Yes I said gimme the big one, then they were like are you sure. And I'm like gently caress me up bro

haha hell yeh :blastu:

Apr 7, 2003

America can be fixed. Take these stripey bois to rich Florida and open the cage.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

There's a big cat refuge near Tampa and I highly recommend it if you're ever in the area. Most of the cats have several acres to themselves, or maybe 2 or three together if they were friends before showing up at the refuge. One of the lions jumped up on a big rock and started roaring, it was actually sort of like a really loud bark and he roared over and over, maybe 8 seconds apart and timed with metronome precision. He did that for at least two minutes straight and apparently does it several times a day of his own volition whenever there are a bunch of people there at one time. It was really cool and unexpected.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

fosborb posted:

hell yeah, I used to hike around there as a kid. that and DeSoto. live about 100mi away now but visit often enough to still get annual passes

hahaaaa better get climbing on those bronzes while they're not heated to cook-a-steak temp by the sun

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

haha hell yeh :blastu:

Apr 7, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

There's a big cat refuge near Tampa and I highly recommend it if you're ever in the area. Most of the cats have several acres to themselves, or maybe 2 or three together if they were friends before showing up at the refuge. One of the lions jumped up on a big rock and started roaring, it was actually sort of like a really loud bark and he roared over and over, maybe 8 seconds apart and timed with metronome precision. He did that for at least two minutes straight and apparently does it several times a day of his own volition whenever there are a bunch of people there at one time. It was really cool and unexpected.

That's the place I took these pictures at, up in Citrus Park

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

this is three weeks old btw but i saw it and the food situation on the table sure is something

quote:

The Dallas County Republican Party’s Regan Day Dinner w/ Eric Trump and Secretary Rick Perry far exceeded our expectations. What a great night for Dallas and Republicans!!

i guess fer' dippin your breadsticks??

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
got em’

https://twitter.com/dukakisfanboy/status/1236412989043073025?s=21

Apr 7, 2003

If it isn't clear, I'm suggesting that we let big cats free in areas where rich people live so they can eat the rich people and their families

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

this is three weeks old btw but i saw it and the food situation on the table sure is something

gonna need a bigger (gravy) boat

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

That's the place I took these pictures at, up in Citrus Park

rad

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Please stop posting trump neck closeups

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Bulgakov posted:

table 22 is a loving mess

Apr 7, 2003

That sanctuary is probably the best big cat sanctuary in america from an ethical POV.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Bulgakov posted:

:snoo:

all the faves are in town! besides bolsanaro visiting this weekend they also had a birthday party for mrs donald turmp jr

Wow, that looks like a blast. The birthday girl obviously having a great time, as the horde of failsons mill aimlessly in the background, passing the time until their next pointless vapid activity

Apr 7, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

If it isn't clear, I'm suggesting that we let big cats free in areas where rich people live so they can eat the rich people and their families

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
My balls itch

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

SirPablo posted:

My balls itch

:sever:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Filthy Hans posted:

Oh a similar thing happens at the zoo here

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

BIG

APE

rear end

Apr 7, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

the cat he's talking about is the same one I saw piss 20 feet. very impressive. as a great ape i am humbled when i see a mammal piss that hard

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Passing the gently caress out

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

forever in awe at how broken these peoples brains are when they consider meeting trump and his brood a holy blessing and the memory of a lifetime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

FAUXTON posted:

That ape watching the show appears to have an impressive number of buttholes