Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I will be Atlas, shouldering the burden of pisspants for all humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

who are the doozers now

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

smarxist posted:

i downloaded an archive of like 4100 images i tweeted over the past couple years i'm gonna go bonghitz and post random/funny poo poo

lol thats a good trompy

heres a more full flavored copy for the aficionados

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

gotta have cotterpin!!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Louie Gohmert staggers to the podium in the House, sweat pouring down his face. He mutters "corona... corona is just a fuckin... loving jew... jew hoa...." suddenly a torrent of bloody vomit streams out of his mouth and projectile diarrhoea rockets out of his rear end.

He collapses. He is the 435th and final member of the House to die of covid-19.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
popping the trimple on my nose and spurting gooey pus all over the mirror

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Guess I won't sleep tonight

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

trump!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the name's Victor

True Victor

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

Guess I won't sleep tonight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zcy3Brk-A4

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

sure this guy is an idiot who drank his own piss and put a video of it online, but the supreme court said the same thing in shelby county v. holder when it tossed out the voting rights act

LOL

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

pathetic little tramp posted:

Louie Gohmert staggers to the podium in the House, sweat pouring down his face. He mutters "corona... corona is just a fuckin... loving jew... jew hoa...." suddenly a torrent of bloody vomit streams out of his mouth and projectile diarrhoea rockets out of his rear end.

He collapses. He is the 435th and final member of the House to die of covid-19.

More like "Louie Gohmert to the polls!" haha, im with her

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

chronovirus is going to knock everyone out in the line of succession except for Future President Louie Gohmert

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

lol thats a good trompy

big wet prez

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

lol thats a good trompy

he's grown a vestigial anus on his third chin

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
virus tape is real

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

DryGoods posted:

imagine 24 hours of Trump Thread Legend Plinkey rocketing diarrhea into a toilet

has Mankind invented a toilet which can sustain that kind of trauma?

that's not a nice thing to say about your mother

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
crack, but also ping

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

smarxist posted:

oh god i forgot about these

hell I kinda like it

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/cam834/status/1235503622496153606

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/JoeySalads/status/1235726490676785152?s=20

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

sometimes u gamble and lose

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

new media everyone

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

lmao trump

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the lesser-known middle child

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

I've Had Enough of This...Good Night!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump you and uh Trump you too

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DryGoods posted:

chronovirus is going to knock everyone out in the line of succession except for Future President Louie Gohmert

oh cool there's another virus in play?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

in positive news, acab

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1236917134267019264

:getin:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Vim Fuego posted:

sure this guy is an idiot who drank his own piss and put a video of it online, but the supreme court said the same thing in shelby county v. holder when it tossed out the voting rights act

LOL

pls dont piss shame tyvm sir

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/wayback_exe/status/1236929786355896320

Fox News: Go For It, Dude!

by Paul Hehn

Fox is gearing up for the debut of their new all-news network this fall. They've worked out a deal with TCI cable, getting them an instant shot at capturing 10 million households, putting it just below The Lambada in visibility. They've been hiring staffers and running around like squirrels at a nut expo. They've even hired Madison Avenue bigshot and former CNBC president Roger Ailes to head up what they're calling simply Fox News.

The one thing they haven't said a peep about is what sort of programming they'll feature, other than it will be news. "What I can tell you," Mr. Ailes said, "is that we'll be viewer friendly, and that's in contrast to the biased, boring and negative stories you see on most news."

I like the idea of television being "viewer friendly," and I think it's an idea whose time has come. And I always thought it was the reporters who were biased, boring, and negative, not the stories. I'm not an expert, though, so if Mr. Ailes says the stories are to blame, I'll go along with that. Where, then, do you get better stories?

Well, Mr. Ailes also said, "If you look at most news, it seems as if they've all hired the same assignment editor. I don't think we'll be hiring him." Yeah, who the hell IS that guy? How come every time a celebrity murders his wife, or a federal building gets blown up, this phantom assignment editor decides to cover it? And can't we get some good news for a change?

I'm exaggerating for effect. Of course Fox News will cover the next bloody celebrity double-homicide. I expect they'll just have to find a different way to cover stuff like that, and Mr. Ailes provided a few clues on that subject.

"The Fox brand name draws younger viewers, so that will give us an advantage with advertisers right there," he said. It seems advertisers like the age bracket of 25-54, whereas traditional news programming draws hives of over-55s, the male-itch and incontinency crowd. What Mr. Ailes is saying is that they'll have news for young people, who, as you may recall, represent our future.

With Fox, this commitment to pandering to a younger audience could be good or bad. Good if they mean young as in savvy and cynical, as in "The X-Files" or "The Simpsons." Bad if they mean young as in crass and adolescent, as in "Married With Children" or "Melrose Place." Perhaps the stories will be savvy and cynical, and the reporters will be crass and adolescent. Wait a minute! That sounds like MTV!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

https://twitter.com/wayback_exe/status/1236929786355896320

Fox News: Go For It, Dude!

by Paul Hehn

Fox is gearing up for the debut of their new all-news network this fall. They've worked out a deal with TCI cable, getting them an instant shot at capturing 10 million households, putting it just below The Lambada in visibility. They've been hiring staffers and running around like squirrels at a nut expo. They've even hired Madison Avenue bigshot and former CNBC president Roger Ailes to head up what they're calling simply Fox News.

The one thing they haven't said a peep about is what sort of programming they'll feature, other than it will be news. "What I can tell you," Mr. Ailes said, "is that we'll be viewer friendly, and that's in contrast to the biased, boring and negative stories you see on most news."

I like the idea of television being "viewer friendly," and I think it's an idea whose time has come. And I always thought it was the reporters who were biased, boring, and negative, not the stories. I'm not an expert, though, so if Mr. Ailes says the stories are to blame, I'll go along with that. Where, then, do you get better stories?

Well, Mr. Ailes also said, "If you look at most news, it seems as if they've all hired the same assignment editor. I don't think we'll be hiring him." Yeah, who the hell IS that guy? How come every time a celebrity murders his wife, or a federal building gets blown up, this phantom assignment editor decides to cover it? And can't we get some good news for a change?

I'm exaggerating for effect. Of course Fox News will cover the next bloody celebrity double-homicide. I expect they'll just have to find a different way to cover stuff like that, and Mr. Ailes provided a few clues on that subject.

"The Fox brand name draws younger viewers, so that will give us an advantage with advertisers right there," he said. It seems advertisers like the age bracket of 25-54, whereas traditional news programming draws hives of over-55s, the male-itch and incontinency crowd. What Mr. Ailes is saying is that they'll have news for young people, who, as you may recall, represent our future.

With Fox, this commitment to pandering to a younger audience could be good or bad. Good if they mean young as in savvy and cynical, as in "The X-Files" or "The Simpsons." Bad if they mean young as in crass and adolescent, as in "Married With Children" or "Melrose Place." Perhaps the stories will be savvy and cynical, and the reporters will be crass and adolescent. Wait a minute! That sounds like MTV!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

pls dont piss shame tyvm sir

and remember, the president makes such a thing possible

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin
Easter 2020

K9
May 6, 2007

CODChimera posted:

oh cool there's another virus in play?

In many ways it is like one of your viruses, but a virus for adults. This, darling, is The Chronovirus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/1236651481761284096