Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
you should feel loving extreme anger at a capitalist system thats driving the ecosystem into the ground. you aren't obligated to vote for joe biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Chris James 2 posted:

I agree that America deserves what it's going to get good and hard

Good news is coronavirus has made international flights cheaper than ever, so, if anyone feels like escaping, this is the best chance we'll ever have

if you don't get quarantined

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cargo cult posted:

you should feel loving extreme anger at a capitalist system thats driving the ecosystem into the ground. you aren't obligated to vote for joe biden.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

man if Joe Biden stumbles into the oval office off of the backs of the entire country going down in flames it's gonna be hilarious. To me, personally, because I'm a financially secure-ish white guy. It's gonna be horrifying for others.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Congrats President Trump.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
I must have missed it but did trunt say people could get test kits if they wanted them? I’ve had three people so far call asking for a kit.

The hospital has no kits and no plans to test people because there’s not enough staff to function if they need to quarantine providers.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

cargo cult posted:

Also this

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
I predict tomorrow will be a big day for malarkey!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nodelphi posted:

I must have missed it but did trunt say people could get test kits if they wanted them? I’ve had three people so far call asking for a kit.

The hospital has no kits and no plans to test people because there’s not enough staff to function if they need to quarantine providers.

this sounds good

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm really a bit angry at how loving little Biden had to try to suddenly win this. Like, he worked far less than Clinton and it was just handed to him

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Nodelphi posted:

yeah he did

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

zegermans posted:

I'm really a bit angry at how loving little Biden had to try to suddenly win this. Like, he worked far less than Clinton and it was just handed to him

Turns out a lot of people like sole food

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
please let Devos drop dead from corona

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

aware of dog posted:

I predict tomorrow will be a big day for malarkey!
Looking forward to MY CANDIDATE giving a 4 minute speech then being wheeled off once he starts giving remarks that HE HIMSELF is donald trump and he must be stopped or w/e

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

smarxist posted:

please let Devos drop dead from corona

that's too fast

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

zegermans posted:

biden's been running for president since the 80s and the democratic primary boils down to where the black vote is, he was always the most likely option provided he not die during a debate

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

zegermans posted:

Everything doesn't matter

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

And nothing of value was lost

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237004509156642816?s=19

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

*Michael Bufferishly*

Ladies and Gentlemen,

LET'S GET READY TO NUMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

this week is going to be insane and we're quarantined so i'll have nothing to do but watch

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

RIP Diamond and Silk

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/1237001949293301761

the most stable recession you've ever seen!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!
https://twitter.com/lisapease/status/1236747134050775040
We need a biden candidacy at this point, to mondale this thing and possibly destroy the dnc in the process

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
bets on how long before the stock exchange’s emergency shutoff is triggered? I give it 10 minutes tops

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237004230847868929?s=19

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

it's just market, paul

baw
Nov 5, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

We need a biden candidacy at this point, to mondale this thing and possibly destroy the dnc in the process

since primaries are run by parties and the party can do whatever the gently caress it wants to choose a nominee, would this kind of election fraud even be illegal?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

aware of dog posted:

bets on how long before the stock exchange’s emergency shutoff is triggered? I give it 10 minutes tops

I don't have that kind of faith in the rail jockeys driving number, they're probably gonna juice it through the roof on the dream of fed rate cuts

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

this fuckin guy

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

They will learn nothing though

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder what state the crazy white guy taking a bath on the market who owns a bunch of machine guns and is gearing up is in you think?

my guess is new england somewhere

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
markets about to open!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
still laughin’ that Peter Buttigieg out organized Bernie in Iowa

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

703 posted:

markets about to open!

Hail Satan

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

tenderjerk posted:

look at the generational spread

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

Wait it's 15 percent now? I thought it was half that.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

They will learn nothing though

they dont care

they are wealthy and their friends are wealthy and they dont want to pay higher taxes so theyre fine with another trump term

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

the entire democratic party is based off meritocractically and diversely failing upwards, see how they bounced back after clinton. if biden gets blown out they'll yell at the youth for ageism and not clapping loudly enough and nobody will learn a damnt hing