Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol they're literally going to focus every resource towards spinning the narrative on the economy and ignoring corona and letting americans die en masse for his re-election and they're going to re-elect him lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

No talk about health. Only number!

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

thrawn527 posted:

"Jeff Bezos saw his wealth drop by $6 billion overnight."

Good start to the day.

He makes that in like a week

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
this is going to be a lot thrust into President Biden's lap

i hope he can thrust back

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/OrganizingPower/status/1236747623723302912

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

smarxist posted:

lol they're literally going to focus every resource towards spinning the narrative on the economy and ignoring corona and letting americans die en masse for his re-election and they're going to re-elect him lmfao

fingers crossed

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/aedwardslevy/status/1237039479036227584?s=19

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Disney break its kneecaps

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

smarxist posted:

KAG

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

petit choux posted:

But Trump has set up the standard and the office for ensuring only those loyal to the person of the president get to hold their jobs. Let's us see if the next guy gets rid of that abomination.

that loyalty stuff isn't really needed though, it's other stuff that's more dangerous. there's been a rise of carlson/hawley types on the GOP that firmly rail against capitalism and neoconservatives and genuinely would stop the wars and deliver for the working class. they'd also straight gently caress wall street and the tech companies because cultural gripes with them. you're essentially looking at a rising neo right that will take on capitalism and the rich but also firmly entrench an ethnotheocracy as well.

the GOP is oddly more willing to take on capitalism because capitalism requires creates more immigration, gay rights, women's rights, minority rights, ect and the cultural/religious right has realized that capitalism is what's preventing them from getting their ethno state and is why they keep losing the culture war.

they don't have to be loyal to the president they need to be loyal to the cause and get into office and they are growing in power

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

that is 100% a gently caress Suit

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Mrs. Dash posted:

He makes that in like a week

Yeah well if you lost a week’s pay in one day you’d be pretty upset I bet :colbert:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i just changed the thread title but it's getting changed again

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

HONK

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
The commissioner's on my rear end. I get gas. Every day ends with a Trums festival!

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

TRUM.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

triml

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

TONK FOR HRUM!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Lotta honkys itt

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
me: I pray for market and boomer death
god: *doesn't exist, but does now somehow*
me: this fuckin owns

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

White Lung
Boomer Doomer
Cracker Cough

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/replygoose/status/1224755579593416704?s=21

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

That guy is gonna get thrown in Disney’s underground secret prison then sued for eight hundred billion dollars

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

*updates facebook racism status to "it's complicated"*

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

The Nastier Nate posted:

That guy is gonna get thrown in Disney’s underground secret prison then sued for eight hundred billion dollars

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

the Great Ghost Honk ringing through the Heartlands of America
ushering in a new Age of Trump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i blame the market drop on international womens day. nobody wants to have sex with women, based on my experience.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Hey ma! We’re out of M’s for the sign!

Just turn a W upside down dummy.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bulgakov posted:

a blurry tromo arriving in orlando :peanut:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Louisgod posted:

me: I pray for market and boomer death
god: *doesn't exist, but does now somehow*
me: this fuckin owns

show me where to pray

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

crisis on infinite TRUMPS

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Fix posted:

Wait.

Why is television star Donald Trump coming out of a plane with the presidential seal on it?

Art of the Seal

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol they know the death numbers are unavoidable and are trying to divert attention to number

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

boethius posted:

crisis on infinite TRUMPS

https://twitter.com/miriable/status/1237046898831261704

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

MysteriousStranger posted:

that loyalty stuff isn't really needed though, it's other stuff that's more dangerous. there's been a rise of carlson/hawley types on the GOP that firmly rail against capitalism and neoconservatives and genuinely would stop the wars and deliver for the working class. they'd also straight gently caress wall street and the tech companies because cultural gripes with them. you're essentially looking at a rising neo right that will take on capitalism and the rich but also firmly entrench an ethnotheocracy as well.

the GOP is oddly more willing to take on capitalism because capitalism requires creates more immigration, gay rights, women's rights, minority rights, ect and the cultural/religious right has realized that capitalism is what's preventing them from getting their ethno state and is why they keep losing the culture war.

they don't have to be loyal to the president they need to be loyal to the cause and get into office and they are growing in power

hence the rise of terms like "globalist" and "collectivist". they're amorphous stand-ins for whichever part of capitalism the GOP wants to make into an enemy

democrats are content to sit on the sidelines and call all GOP-adjacent people racists and conspiracy theorists so they can hand-wave away these growing cultural populist feelings

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

heard number go down?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

The Nastier Nate posted: