Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

tacodaemon posted:

that Seinfeld episode aired 27 loving years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Pretty much every person under 60, whether they know it or not, is undergoing all these different anti-Corona measures to protect Boomers from dying and Boomers are all running around licking bus railings because Trump and Sean Hannity told them it's the new cool way to Own The Libs lmfao.

And in a month when they're all dying en masse they're gonna blame us anyway.

boomers going 2 crawl 2 reservoirs and waters supplies when they die so their corpses poison the cities

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Marzzle posted:

boomers going 2 crawl 2 reservoirs and waters supplies when they die so their corpses poison the cities

world war b

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Title about 344 short

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

that Seinfeld episode aired 27 loving years ago

Cheers is still good

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

weakly making a fist you can't lift off the gurney and whispering "oooooobamaaaaa" as your kidneys and heart fail from sustained fever

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
caronavirus on your phone rn :evilbuddy:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/Lubchansky/status/1237014022811082752

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

Inspector Hound posted:

Cheers is still good
It really is, alot of the old nbc poo poo you can stream held up pretty well

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
adam carrolavirus

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Marzzle posted:

I wouldn't exactly be shocked if a bunch of spiteful dying boomers tried to spread Corona without knowing it's basically FOXDIE for their age bracket and inadvertently getting more of just them killed.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
watch that fat gently caress trump get coronavirus lmao

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

is it too late to get john mcaffee to run for president? he has plenty of experience fighting viruses

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marzzle posted:

If one of the last things you do before exiting this hellworld isn't spiting someone you hate, did you really live

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1237105493807697923

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

eonwe posted:

we would never know

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

the president is intubated and on a ventilator inside of a containment bag as part of his routine annual physical

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lebanon numbers going down too https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...r-idUSKBN20W1RI

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Spoondick posted:

is it too late to get john mcaffee to run for president? he has plenty of experience fighting viruses

His defense strategy is to murder Canada and then bury the United States to hide from Interpol

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
my stomach is telling me that eating that microwave cheezer/panini thing last night was a terrible idea

plinkey's revenge

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

something tells me trump will zero in on the tax cuts for that hospitality industry that he still derives massive income from

https://mobile.twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1237101346479890432

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
a wounded fox is more dangerous than a jackal

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

tacodaemon posted:

something tells me trump will zero in on the tax cuts for that hospitality industry that he still derives massive income from

hits lean on fed button so hard it breaks his tweeting wrist

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!
Trump is a germaphobe, right

just wonderin where his head is at, if he were a germaphobe

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
Schmoe Cwead

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Whoops, another thing our society sucks at. This really is getting quite embarrassing.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tenderjerk posted:

Trump is a germaphobe, right

just wonderin where his head is at, if he were a germaphobe

the germophobe brain worms are battling it out with the own the libs at all costs brain spiders and so far the spiders are winning

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
So far I've only seen one in a schlocky UK tabloid do it but pretty soon we're gonna get articles where Boomers are angry at Millennials for not doing enough to address a deadly threat to 60+ year olds just because it won't affect younger people and FOLKS IT'S GONNA BE GOOD

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://twitter.com/business/status/1237073905547952131?s=19

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I wouldn't exactly be shocked if a bunch of spiteful dying boomers tried to spread Corona without knowing it's basically FOXDIE for their age bracket and inadvertently getting more of just them killed.

we should probably spread a rumor that you can cure coronavirus in yourself by infecting others

it plays to boomer selfishness and their inherent laziness means they will just spread it to the people already in their social circles and not seek out younger people to infect

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

eonwe posted:

he absolutely has it. he was seen hugging the infected individual at CPAC very strongly.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 367 days!

Hillary 2020 posted:

Whoops, another thing our society sucks at. This really is getting quite embarrassing.
THE GREATEST NATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD
:cripes:

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Intel&Sebastian posted:

So far I've only seen one in a schlocky UK tabloid do it but pretty soon we're gonna get articles where Boomers are angry at Millennials for not doing enough to address a deadly threat to 60+ year olds just because it won't affect younger people and FOLKS IT'S GONNA BE GOOD
the first time i see an article to that effect im going to nut my pants

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

pooooooomhg

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

laughing so i don't cry thinking of how much world problems could have been completely solved with this thing absolutely none of them felt or blinked over

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

tacodaemon posted:

lmao we're never getting paid sick leave in the USA, even if the gov't is bailing every business out it will never force business to pay any money to keep their workforces at anything other than a subsistence level

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

putting the whole "charging for school lunches" issue back into perspective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
if you guys keep talking about boomer death youre really going to rile me up.