Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

pro-gun control politican leland yee getting arrested on arms smuggling charges

Hey man, those guns shouldn't be killing innocent people here, they should be killing innocent people in the Philippines!

e: turns out I misremembered the scandal

quote:

Yee was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on March 26, 2014 on charges related to public corruption and gun trafficking — specifically buying automatic firearms and shoulder-launched missiles from the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), an Islamist extremist group located in the southern Philippines and attempting to re-sell those weapons to an undercover FBI agent, as well as accepting a $10,000 bribe from an undercover agent in exchange for placing a call to the California Department of Public Health regarding a contract at the organization.[2]

Lmao that the organization was called MILF tho

cool dance moves has issued a correction as of 18:56 on Mar 9, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

just lol if you wouldn't buy a MILF rpg

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
taking an entrapment bribe shouldn’t be a crime since it’s just capitalism in its purest form

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

cool dance moves posted:

Hey man, those guns shouldn't be killing innocent people here, they should be killing innocent people in the Philippines!

e: turns out I misremembered the scandal

Lmao that the organization was called MILF tho

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
is that like a clever NY Post style headline or is it like accidentally hilarious?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Get ready for an all out FAP offensive, MILFs :quagmire::pervert::mrapig:

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
"Santorum surges, Romney on top"

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

pangstrom posted:

is that like a clever NY Post style headline or is it like accidentally hilarious?

There was a headline writer that hit the peak of their career that day and they knew it.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Pokemon go to the polls

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

vyelkin posted:

Pokemon go to the polls

How 2016. Now we should Pokemon sword to the polls

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
"About seven years ago, the Architect of the Capitol, who works for the House and Senate, had decided that we all work for him and started making demands. One of which was, I could not cook ribs and share them with other members of Congress," Gohmert said.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1068816369679040512?s=21

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1339254269/ron-paul-road-to-revolution/

unsurprisingly, it did not come out and the guy ran away with all the cash. lol

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Bloomberg spent 600 million dollars and had both an active campaign and his name on the ballot for exactly one day.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

an lf goon made a side scrolling beat-em-up on the xbox360 about obama beating the field for the nomination and put a bunch of goon poo poo in it, i think my username is graffitid somewhere

e: yup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks3unotdYN0

more falafel please has issued a correction as of 17:25 on Mar 10, 2020

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

opposable thumbs.db posted:

Bloomberg spent 600 million dollars and had both an active campaign and his name on the ballot for exactly one day.

So far he spent around ~$350 for each individual vote he received

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

just lol if you wouldn't buy a MILF rpg

I already have a MILF-seeking missile in my pants

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLOCDrmlQwQ

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The state of Pennsylvania letting Alex Trebek moderate one of their debates for governor

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/vile_hog/status/1017781087744004097

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

wow he didn't even have his "i'm constantly trying to contain anger" wrinkles in his brow yet

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

edit: nm

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

More like Pilkington with hair.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Prince Andrew claiming he was temporarily incapable of sweating.

The British press treating Meghan Markle like a bigger villain than the disgraced pedo Prince.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

ikanreed posted:

How 2016. Now we should Pokemon sword to the polls

Pokémon Shield the status quo

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The rumor during the '16 primary that Trump's campaign was willing to give John Kasich final say over all domestic and foreign policy coming out of the WH if he agreed to be Trump's VP and presumably let him take all of the credit. I wonder if there was any truth to that...

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
The Emperor of Japan negging the entire crew of the battleship Yamato into going on a suicide mission for basically no reason

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

This technically just happened, but let's say I suddenly remembered seeing it some minutes ago

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1237923303337209856

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

I'm not Alaskan so maybe this question is insensitive but please understand this is coming from someone who's never met an Alaskan and probably never met anyone who has met anyone who has met an Alaskan so it is from ignorance about the culture and traditional clothing there. Anyway, what I'm getting at is how is what she's wearing a "bear suit" and not just some sort of fake fur rainbow vomit dress w/ lovely mittens?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

I'm not Alaskan so maybe this question is insensitive but please understand this is coming from someone who's never met an Alaskan and probably never met anyone who has met anyone who has met an Alaskan so it is from ignorance about the culture and traditional clothing there. Anyway, what I'm getting at is how is what she's wearing a "bear suit" and not just some sort of fake fur rainbow vomit dress w/ lovely mittens?

every Alaskan I've ever met is an entitled rear end in a top hat, special shoutout to the crab boat welder who tried to sexually assault my sister and got his nuts crushed instead

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Inceltown posted:

It's from the Masked Singer so I assume it had a bear head at some point

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fentry posted:

It's from the Masked Singer so I assume it had a bear head at some point

At least they're using the rainbow colours to recognise the traditional role that bears play in the gay community.

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

Ignis posted:

This technically just happened, but let's say I suddenly remembered seeing it some minutes ago

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1237923303337209856

I think Sarah Palin singing "Baby Got Back" in a bear suit is a symptom of the simulation breaking down.

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

that time the fed tried to shove half a trillion dollars into liquidity to stop the stonks from their inevitable freefall and it didn't even push the dow's daily action into the positive for five minutes before everything went back into freefall

but how would we pay for M4A

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
stuff that's same day is never funny

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

stuff that's same day is never funny

pissing away half a trillion dollars will never stop being funny

for the wrong reasons, but funny regardless

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Freaking Crumbum posted:

pissing away half a trillion dollars will never stop being funny

for the wrong reasons, but funny regardless

Maybe they like doing this with stocks because their dicks no longer work. Can't get the good feels from shooting out half a trillion sperms with your bros any more because none of your dicks work? Stand around and circle jerk with half a trillion dollaridoo's to try recapture some of those carefree days of yore.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
that one time business leaders tried to stop the great depression via huge buys and it lasted a day-ish

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Tiler Kiwi posted:

that one time business leaders tried to stop the great depression via huge buys and it lasted a day-ish

Think about that one a lot. JP Morgan just been like "hey I'll buy the dip and everyone will share in my wisdom"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1226300066421510144?s=20