Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
who the gently caress is screaming shut up milennial outside my house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Biden is going to just straight up freeze on the debate stage and make an awkward 30 second pause.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Woofer posted:

What

Who is trying to primary trump lol

Bill Weld and...uh...some other guy

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

jesus christ do they know a single thing about biden other than his ties to obama? this is tragic

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

2DCAT posted:

:toot: I think some of still active if others want free music

I'll take a code :shobon:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

CodeJanitor posted:

loving debates are going to be the two old dementia brain worm degenerates slowly escalating in tone at each other until one throws a "I could kick your rear end" and then its two old men clumsily trying to beat each other up in the most pathetic display ever recorded on tv
dear god, someone just loving nuke this god drat poo poo country once and for all

Ahahaha thank you for giving me something to live for again. I can't wait for this.

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
I still can't think of anything to say.
got a bet going with coworkers that trump will make fun of biden's stutter and then call him the r-word

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
lot of Butt Chat going round tonight

be careful

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

NofrikinfuN posted:

jesus christ do they know a single thing about biden other than his ties to obama? this is tragic

no

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

CodeJanitor posted:

got a bet going with coworkers that trump will make fun of biden's stutter and then call him the r-word
dont call him the r-word! problematic!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

NofrikinfuN posted:

It's the same mistake people did with voting Hillary because she was part of Obama's cabinet. That they're just going to continue Obama's policies and life goes on.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I'll take a code :shobon:

I'm not sure what the codes are, you'd have to dig through my bad posts.... I just know that barely anyone redeemed them :negative:

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

smarxist posted:

Biden is the presumptive nominee after tonight and runs it to the convention and gets the nomination, Bernie immediately endorses, Trump wins with 400 EVs, the DNC blames BernieBros

Nah, you got it all wrong. Biden beats Trump in a landslide and the Progressive movement is deemed a failure by the Democratic Establishment as we enter 1,000 years of corporatist centrist darkness.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump 2020 baby hell yeah TRUMP easiest toxx of all time

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
In positive music news I'm going to be on a fairly high profile podcast next week and will be talking about c-spam and b&r

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

NofrikinfuN posted:

problematic

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

CodeJanitor posted:

It won't be Trump but probably a friend of Trump Jr's that says that and Jr just crylaugh emojis

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005
other possibility: instead of the chair, trump will attempt to hump biden during the debates

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol at giving a single gently caress about the opinions of southern states

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
im telling you go watch blood diamond. jennifer connelly looks about 25 but she's actually 40.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

NofrikinfuN posted:

this seems a bit paternalistic to me tbh

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

In positive music news I'm going to be on a fairly high profile podcast next week and will be talking about c-spam and b&r

cool! make sure to link when it drops

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

tacodaemon posted:

lol both the dorkvoiced reporters and the dumbass candidate are pathetic here

https://mobile.twitter.com/BenjaminPDixon/status/1237474687279661056

haha god he's so old

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

biden literally called jesse jackson boy

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CodeJanitor posted:

loving debates are going to be the two old dementia brain worm degenerates slowly escalating in tone at each other until one throws a "I could kick your rear end" and then its two old men clumsily trying to beat each other up in the most pathetic display ever recorded on tv
dear god, someone just loving nuke this god drat poo poo country once and for all

No, it'll be Trump talking big poo poo until Biden walks off and pulls off his hair. Trump then screams like Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and runs off stage, only to fall down when his pants fall off, revealing a diaper with the presidential seal on it.

Then Biden says 'I knew it' into a camera and meatspins to the horror of the entire audience.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Best

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Admiral Ray posted:

this seems a bit paternalistic to me tbh

nah it fits my mom, who is very progressive but hasn't watched TV coverage of politics since Trump got elected because she can't stomach it.

so she doesn't have any way to know that Biden is senile. I brought it up to her and she was blown away.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

CodeJanitor posted:

theyre gonna gently caress live on air. two hours of 70+ year old men just going to town on each other, live and uncensored before a live studio audience and a rapturously horny nation

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

If Warren thought they were rude to her then....

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
There's supposedly an HBO show based on the Last of Us coming out.

CodeJanitor
Mar 30, 2005

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

No, it'll be Trump talking big poo poo until Biden walks off and pulls off his hair. Trump then screams like Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and runs off stage, only to fall down when his pants fall off, revealing a diaper with the presidential seal on it.

Then Biden says 'I knew it' into a camera and meatspins to the horror of the entire audience.

god if only one thing, i would beg to see trump get his hair ripped off live on tv then rebroadcast for years afterwards

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the popes toes posted:

Tump is much bigger than Biden understands. Maybe 1000 Bidens against the enormous Trump, but I have to model it.

would you rather fight 50 duck sized joe bidens or one 500 lbs TRINP?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1237547783529197568?s=20

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/HarronWawker/status/1237547753493770240

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

cargo cult posted:

There's supposedly an HBO show based on the Last of Us coming out.

Is it based on the famous scene from robin hood men in tights

is it an expansion of this random sheriff's goon's story
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YLPOx8rk1io

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

yeah I definitely believe that lol

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I'm assuming "flexibility" is a nice way of saying "not getting paid"

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008