Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gio posted:

the only way biden wins is if the economy tanks which is increasingly likely! zero chance he wins otherwise

Trump will be calling in every favor for it to hold until November.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

liz warren is a bad lady and she probably should get corona

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

GOD loving drat IT WASHINGTON

is it legal to set up a guillotine in a public space for cutting watermelons apart and sharing it? asking for a friend.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i forgot this was today so did bernie get m-m-m-m-mega owned

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Nonsense posted:

you really gotta wonder how much this economy can be juiced and how bad the next crash will be bc of the juicing

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Homeless Friend posted:

we won’t know how badly until washington comes in, but all signs point to yes.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

GOD loving drat IT WASHINGTON

is it legal to set up a guillotine in a public space for cutting watermelons apart and sharing it? asking for a friend.

washington is full of democrats they're all pretty much just like pete buttigieg, marry a rich a gay dude and pretend to be progressive

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

Tetracube posted:

this thread seems to be arzying about results we knew would happen for a week

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Nonsense posted:

Trump will get Dems to sign off on any stimulus he proposes

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Homeless Friend posted:

flint voted for biden lol

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

After that poo poo Liz pulled, and everything else Bernie had better go all the way to the convention and give his money to the DSA.

Giving the Democrats one cent after what they’ve done would be unforgivable. Bernie cannot be responsible for a Dolchstoß.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

oxsnard posted:

Trump will get Dems to sign off on any stimulus he proposes

yeah i was thinking about this what a bunch of morons

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Biden is going to loving crater hard and every dipshit lame rear end limp wristed spineless loving shitlib loving coward rear end in a top hat will just scream and cry in their loving pussy hat bullshit nonsense, oh my God how come the Swiss cheese brained rapist racists lunatic didn't beat the other swiss cheese brained rapist racist rear end lunatic guess we better not change anything about this country ever and CONTINUE to let Mitch McConnell fist us in our giant gaping assholes because we are the BIGGER ADULT IN TBE ROOM for not telling him to stop destroyiing our asses because that might make someone M-M-M-M-MAD AT US?!?!?!??!???????1?11?1 :qq:

Dems are a loving waste and I can't wait to see what bullshit excuses these fuckin poor stupid pieces of worthless poo poo that belong in the garbage think of in november when they realize joe can't grope his way to the Whitehouse because someone else already beat him to the punch

gently caress off

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Go out and buy more fucjin bourbon because I'm out

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Good soup! posted:

Go out and buy more fucjin bourbon because I'm out

drink tonight.

fight tomorrow.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

too many in cspam are saying biden is going to get crushed. seems like way too wishful thinking

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol at ppl thinking trump is a sure thing, biden could fall backwards into it and dems will enshrine 'every blue-collar we lose, we pick up two in the suburbs'. that would be the most ownage on c-spam which leads me to believe theres a possibility

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

I believe in our wet poster president.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Trump is going to use his massive loving girth and just sit on Joe Biden as Biden just uselessly recites the solutions to puzzles off a Wheaties box from 1983 and msnbc will tell us how joe owned him with FACTS and LOGIC and the gropey gently caress will lose by 8,000 delegates and theyll declare the entire thing ruined because sanders farted in Warren's coffee once and then America dies the end

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Lessail posted:

That has to be proof of rigging

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lessail posted:

lol colonized out of their minds

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

lol at ppl thinking trump is a sure thing, biden could fall backwards into it and dems will enshrine 'every blue-collar we lose, we pick up two in the suburbs'. that would be the most ownage on c-spam which leads me to believe theres a possibility

that and coronachan are the only reason i dont say its a sure thing.

still gonna own watching him try to debate trump

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Lessail posted:

too many in cspam are saying biden is going to get crushed. seems like way too wishful thinking

i think there is an overreaction to 2016

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

hillary somehow winning might be more

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Lessail posted:

It makes no difference. Biden and Trump are owned by the same masters.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

WE ARE GOING TO OPPOSE TRUMP EVERY STEP OF TBE WAY

Trump: I have a stimulus package that makes it illegal to be poor

WE CANT OPPOSE THOS BILLS!!!! THEY HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TIED TO IT

Seriously 2.0
May 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Biden winning would be the absolute most lol outcome, I agree.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

All six states are currently having votes counted. At the moment per https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/2020/super_tuesday_2

Michigan: Losing by 14.6%, called
Missouri: Losing by 25.85%, called
Mississippi: Losing by 66.9%, called
Idaho: Losing by 9%
North Dakota: Winning by 13.46%
Washington: Winning by .1%

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

gently caress Biden but he's gonna beat Trump. Those idiots in the rust belt like whatever the hell he represents.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Mental Hospitality posted:

In case anyone missed it, the first two cases of coronavirus have just been confirmed in Michigan by the governor.

Coronachan running out of the door, toast in mouth, too late

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984
if you got sent to hell and had to watch either the tim kaine vs pence debate or the upcoming klobuchar vs pence debate for all eternity which one would you choose

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Taco Duck posted:

gently caress Biden but he's gonna beat Trump. Those idiots in the rust belt like whatever the hell he represents.

I hear they really like him threatening to slap them in the face.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bidne won't loving win, even if he wins he won't loving win anything, we just die a different loving death

Only hope is downballots and the ongoing war of attrition against boomers

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
Sort of impressed we even won one state tbh

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

theres also the not insignificant chance that corona virus takes out either trump or biden, which would also be the funniest outcome

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Time should name coronavirus person of the year if it ends up with a substantial boomer bodycount

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
listen, the jack stops here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Homeless Friend posted:

You think the media is going to treat Joe with kid gloves like they are now? Bernie was the threat, not Trump.