Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Tear down Confederate statues and out coronavirus displays in their place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Is there a "Biden Twitter" where people are happy about this? Or any other forum. Like, is there a room full of elderly people somewhere who are genuinely thrilled about this guy?

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Kiryen posted:

I hear they really like him threatening to slap them in the face.

Trump called the entire state of Iowa stupid and won it in a landslide. Midwesterners love being degraded.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
D&D is up there

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Lessail posted:

flint voted for biden lol

this was probably my favorite part about tonight

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lessail posted:

too many in cspam are saying biden is going to get crushed. seems like way too wishful thinking

very easy to work towards

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Is there a "Biden Twitter" where people are happy about this? Or any other forum. Like, is there a room full of elderly people somewhere who are genuinely thrilled about this guy?

yeah khive and every beltway psycho are happy biden is winning

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

You think the media is going to treat Joe with kid gloves like they are now? Bernie was the threat, not Trump.

Also his mental state is only going to get worse in the 8 more months we have before the election

En Garde Motherfuckers
Apr 29, 2009

Hey. Is it just me, or do my balls itch?

a fatguy baldspot posted:

I'm still having trouble processing that one

lol. lmao.

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

I feel like I've gone back in time, and I hate it. 2016 is back. We are trapped in this 4-year stretch of time and we will die in it. It will always be 2016, those in power will keep repeating the same mistakes, and good people will continue to die for the same stupid reasons, over and over until finally the planet follows us.

I still hope, but now it is a black, smoldering hope. A hope that is fringed in ash and salt, fed by spite and anger.

It's obvious now that no one is coming to save us, and I want to give up, but giving up will only consign us to this awful future. Hold onto hope in whatever shape you can find it in and fight however you can, even if it's just for yourself and the ones you love.

Don't give up.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

reddit

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

a fatguy baldspot posted:

boomers overwhelmingly lead brained from gas and now water.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

En Garde Motherfuckers posted:

I'm still having trouble processing that one

lol. lmao.

its a fake

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jewel Repetition posted:

Also his mental state is only going to get worse in the 8 more months we have before the election

Yeah, could they switch him out at the convention?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Montasque posted:

You think the media is going to treat Joe with kid gloves like they are now? Bernie was the threat, not Trump.

sure but look at hillary she almost won lol, 4 years of trump. suburbs actually coming out. corona virus/economic chaos and we shall see. This coronavirus poo poo is going to be utterly wild, unless god blesses trump with it receding with spring/summer

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I want to believe, but I need proof.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

less 'biden twitter' more 'anti-bernie twitter'

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Cicadas! posted:

I feel like I've gone back in time, and I hate it. 2016 is back. We are trapped in this 4-year stretch of time and we will die in it. It will always be 2016, those in power will keep repeating the same mistakes, and good people will continue to die for the same stupid reasons, over and over until finally the planet follows us.

welcome to #BEB

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

if im convinced of anything its that trump is the most blessed oaf in existence

Crypto Cobain
Jun 17, 2018

by Reene

Good soup! posted:

Time should name coronavirus person of the year if it ends up with a substantial boomer bodycount

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Montasque posted:

Yeah, could they switch him out at the convention?

I think according to the bylaws Biden would have to resign to not be the nominee, since he'll have enough pledged delegates to win on the first ballot

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Homeless Friend posted:

welcome to #BEB

BEB! BEB!

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

sure but look at hillary she almost won lol, 4 years of trump. suburbs actually coming out. corona virus/economic chaos and we shall see. This coronavirus poo poo is going to be utterly wild, unless god blesses trump with it receding with spring/summer

we’ll see just how powerful his anti mattering field is

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
coronavirus is an honest to god black swan

it could kill all 3 of the main candidates for president in the next month, it could wipe out 15-20% of the senate

nothing is set in stone at all.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Lessail posted:

too many in cspam are saying biden is going to get crushed. seems like way too wishful thinking

just ask him lots of questions until his last ungreased mind gears grind too hard and catch on fire and melt his whole lil chestnut brain into a plasticky swamp sloshing audibly inside his headbone

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Dom is Here posted:

Being mad owns

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Homeless Friend posted:

COVID-19 is most likely overblown, the economy will bounce back(Then will crash for real in 2021), and Trump wins.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Schnorkles posted:

coronavirus is an honest to god black swan

it could kill all 3 of the main candidates for president in the next month, it could wipe out 15-20% of the senate

nothing is set in stone at all.

don't get my hopes up

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Montasque posted:

COVID-19 is most likely overblown, the economy will bounce back(Then will crash for real in 2021), and Trump wins.

newborns get coronavirus constantly, and it'll be gone by the summer it gets loving hot in this country. the stock market will hold until november because they pumped it up with trump because he'll keep their gravy train rolling

pelosi will also approve whatever stimulus measures trump wants because to do nothing puts its on her for not doing poo poo

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Montasque posted:

I work with biotech every day. I spend two mornings of every week working with world class Virologists.

COVID-19 is not overblown. It is real, it is scary, and it is going to do real damage.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

I work with biotech every day. I spend two mornings of every week working with world class Virologists.

COVID-19 is not overblown. It is real, it is scary, and it is going to do real damage.

and doctors who run hospitals disagree

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

hell, COVID-19 has already had several of the busiest ports in the United States completely empty for multiple days if not weeks

the economic damage is just starting.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Schnorkles posted:

now you're just trying to make us feel better

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Nonsense posted:

and doctors who run hospitals disagree

lmao the American Hospital Association is telling all their members to plan for the equivalent of a flu season that's 15x worse than normal and will stress resources to the breaking point

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Montasque posted:

Trust me man, i am not some prester jane type who loves to freak out but this virus poo poo is serious. It is going to overload healthcare capabilities and there will be a lot of dead people. It feeds off of all of trumps reflexive behavior. It is completely uncontained and there are likely 10K+ carriers minimum out there right now in the US.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
It would have been better if covid-19 was a bioweapon because they could not have created so uncontainable of a virus lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WA's gonna be a while, might even go to recount. At 49.83% reporting Bernie's still only up by .16%

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
just invent a new trump number that always goes up!

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
i need a sanity check

trump is bad but only insofar as a republican president is bad, yes? my perception of trump is that he's no worse than other rich rear end in a top hat conservatives and liberals, except trump is too incompetent to actually disguise his grift, so people get a lot more outraged at his existence.

or have I stared at succ for so long that i'm underplaying how bad a populist racist president is?

i'm trying to rationalize people supporting biden to beat trump and i'm crack pinging over here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

well it would certainly make me feel better if it killed 20% of congress