Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jewel Repetition posted:

Compromise: they can post but not within 24 hours of Biden winning anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

This is an easy toxx. I don't live in a swing state, but even if I did I don't think I'd vote for him. He's bad enough that it's genuinely uncertain if the net result is better than Trump.

vvv One upside of this primary has been seeing people like this guy radicalized. I think the whole process of both seeing Warren's actions and the influence of the media during this primary "converted" a lot of people who were previously sorta ambiguous in their views w/r/t the "radical left"

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I have long advocated for "vote blue no matter who." I have argued that one has a duty to choose between the lesser of two evils. Two words changed my mind: "Manufactured consent." Voting is more than an act of acceptance. It's a sacred, sincere expression of one's desires. A vote must not be outright coerced. A vote must not be the result of propaganda alone. For it to be so is to poison democracy and every noble aspiration of society.
I will not consent to Joe Biden. I refuse. Beyond his open contempt for almost everything I believe, the simple fact is that he is suffering from dementia, and the DNC's efforts to pretend otherwise are tantamount to gaslighting. As much as I may be ready to compromise my own moral convictions in the face of Armageddon, I will not cast a vote for someone who is factually incapable of performing the duties of the office they are seeking.
For what it's worth, I think I would prefer Biden to win, but only because I do not believe that Trump would accept the loss, and that what he does then will be far more interesting and enjoyable than hearing him gloat.
I take no pleasure in any of this.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 04:52 on Mar 11, 2020

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Jewel Repetition posted:

Compromise: they can post but not within 24 hours of Biden winning anything

No compromises.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
It might be a moot point since I haven't seen any overt Biden guys at all this cycle, but I'd still like to let them in so we can rough em up real good

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

A horror movie about the coronavirus but it's an anthropomorphic team of Corona viruses and they invade a brain and the brain is all goopy and the cells are already burst and they slowly get picked off one by one by worms and then it turns out that they're in Joe Bidens brain.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Bearjew posted:

I join squizzle in prohibiting Biden toxx/tags etc

however tonight I am not feeling quite as generous as the squizzle policy toward harboring Biden supporters

i don't think anyone who would actually vote for biden knows how to use the computer

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i don't think anyone who would actually vote for biden knows how to use the computer

yeah it's more of an empty threat

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Rock My Socks! posted:

I think another Trump term would be preferable to a biden presidency

I mean they both mostly believe in the same horrible poo poo, but Trump is too dumb/lazy/incompetent to actually do anything

I feel like one of the consequences to electing Biden is that it would solidify the idea that moderates are necessary to win. At least if he loses, it helps to reinforce the idea that Hillary didn't lose in 2016 just because she had Hillary's specific baggage.

It would also cause massive downballot losses. At least Trump motivates people to turn out for midterms. Biden would continue the Obama administration trend of bleeding out state legislature seats and governorships.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ppl outside this thread:

Ppl inside this thread:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Ytlaya posted:

At least if he loses, it helps to reinforce the idea that Hillary didn't lose in 2016 just because she had Hillary's specific baggage.

hillary is still going to blame this on Bernie and you know it

"Bernie staying in yet another race and refusing to concede (when he still had massive grassroots support and was beating the poo poo out of the other 5,000 in the field) was just another act of arrogant entitlement" etc etc

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

How do I touble toxx for this

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

really queer Christmas posted:

How do I touble toxx for this

toxx for Trump too

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I will not vote for biden under any circumstances (swing state poster lol)

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i made a video and a lazy meme about never joe voting

https://twitter.com/TheGr8Aspie/status/1237586779550580736

https://twitter.com/TheGr8Aspie/status/1237360975793324033

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
can't, won't and wouldn't

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

That meme is so true lol. I voted Hillary and I'm not proud of it. Now I'm voting Bernie and I am proud of it

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

gently caress Joe Biden

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

i;m writing in goku

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Joe Biden is a pedophilic racist warmongerer.

I think I will vote for the candidate who is not any of that.

edit: lol you got me my old av back! Again, I’m not sure where it (or that red text replacement) came from but thank you. this one makes me cackle with glee

i am truly the bernard brother

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bearjew posted:

toxx for Trump too

Bernie toxxers should get their toxxers transferred to trump toxxs imo

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Proposal: If you toxxed for Bernie AND posted here you can have your Bernie toxx transferred to Trump

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

I'm fine with eating a ban when Bernie concedes. I knew going in that it was fully possible he wouldn't be able to win. I honestly just wish that the fix had been put in sooner than Super Tuesday. It was especially cruel of the DNC to let us have hope that he could win.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bearjew posted:

toxx for Trump too

lmao if you didn't do this ages ago

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

2fat4sex posted:

I'm fine with eating a ban when Bernie concedes. I knew going in that it was fully possible he wouldn't be able to win. I honestly just wish that the fix had been put in sooner than Super Tuesday. It was especially cruel of the DNC to let us have hope that he could win.

They thought he wouldn’t, I imagine, and then when he won Nevada very definitively they lost their poo poo and pulled the emergency ripcord

while it never occurring to them that they’re making GBS threads on an entire base of people from 18-40 (as much as they pretend it’s all kids below 25) across pretty much every demographic, including the future majority ethnicity of the country, until after they did it

they’re very, very dumb and I imagine I’ll be one of a few million who’ll be like “yeah no” to having to pick between two people with their brains literally dribbling out of their ears while the world burns

death to the Democratic Party

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Jewel Repetition posted:

Proposal: If you toxxed for Bernie AND posted here you can have your Bernie toxx transferred to Trump

I won't be a bithc, I'll pay the spine tax on 11/10.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Cameo posted:

I have some good news for you

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Cameo posted:

They thought he wouldn’t, I imagine, and then when he won Nevada very definitively they lost their poo poo and pulled the emergency ripcord

while it never occurring to them that they’re making GBS threads on an entire base of people from 18-40 (as much as they pretend it’s all kids below 25) across pretty much every demographic, including the future majority ethnicity of the country, until after they did it

they’re very, very dumb and I imagine I’ll be one of a few million who’ll be like “yeah no” to having to pick between two people with their brains literally dribbling out of their ears while the world burns

they're not dumb

they think they only need the donor class to win elections

still

after a massive amount of evidence to the contrary over the past 30 years

ok they are dumb

they are dumb as all gently caress

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

I have some good news for you

:bisonyes:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jewel Repetition posted:

Actually this is a bad idea

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Gringostar posted:

they're not dumb

they think they only need the donor class to win elections

still

after a massive amount of evidence to the contrary over the past 30 years

ok they are dumb

they are dumb as all gently caress

They say when you step off a bridge or overpass to commit suicide, that's the moment your brain goes "oh, wait, no, this was not a good idea, I think I want to live"

which I guess means they've already stepped off that precipice

Now we get to see how long the drop is before impact

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

xrunner posted:

A Bernie voter, a trump voter, and a Biden voter are set to be guillotined.

The trump voter goes first. The blade stops inches above his neck. “Huh see my faith in Trmup is supreme. You can’t kill me. It’s divine intervention.” Everyone looks around and shrugs and they let him go.

The Bernie voter goes next. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. “Building on the world we have we can see that a better future is possible” he exclaims. They let him go.

They put the Biden voter in. “Hey Jack can you put me in so my face is towards the blade?” he asks, drooling a little. Everyone shrugs. Again the blade stops inches above his neck. The Biden voter smiles. “Right there, fat. It ain’t working cause the track is misaligned. You just need to make a small incremental change and this thing’ll chop like nobody’s business”

lol

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Gonna write in Bernie Sanders.

I've never written in a candidate before, and I've voted in pretty much every election since I turned 18. I think it will feel good, like flipping a big middle finger to the DNC.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

The not-voting-for-Joe-Biden TOXX thread is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In the not-voting-for-Joe-Biden TOXX thread you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the not-voting-for-Joe-Biden TOXX thread motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I'm Still With Him(c)

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
let the motherfucker bern

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
What about Biden will not be inaugurated on January 20, 2021?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

The Cameo posted:

They say when you step off a bridge or overpass to commit suicide, that's the moment your brain goes "oh, wait, no, this was not a good idea, I think I want to live"

which I guess means they've already stepped off that precipice

Now we get to see how long the drop is before impact

https://mobile.twitter.com/BespokeHoover/status/1237590627191123968

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPMqzuvTpPI&t=25s

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.
I'm all in for Bernie, either he wins or the efforts help destroy the democratic party. And then I move on to the next goal. Never voting for Biden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reptilians
Sep 2, 2018

the only time I’ve voted for a democrat for president was in 2008