Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mgreen42
Oct 22, 2002

Bearjew posted:

i'm writing in Bernie Sanders

Ohio, and since the Democratic Party failed to nominate a candidate who can win, I have no choice but to write in someone who should have.

e: Thanks mods for the sweet gang tag.

mgreen42 has issued a correction as of 06:25 on Mar 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

im voting for bernard sanders in the general election

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Not voting for Biden / Writing in Bernie Nov 2020

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

i won’t vote for one biden or another

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i'm voting jeb! this november

https://i.imgur.com/omYb4In.mp4

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/FMH71994/status/1237572986451791872

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

I'll be voting for our boy Bernard Sanders in the general no matter what.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

OMGVBFLOL posted:

im voting for bernard sanders in the general election

:emptyquote:

JARATE CURES SPIES
Mar 25, 2013

kiss my grits :dukedog:

soscannonballs
Dec 6, 2007

Made a twitter account just to shitpost about Biden and got a like a few minutes after my first post. Kinda weird tbh.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Bearjew posted:

I join squizzle in prohibiting Biden toxx/tags etc

however tonight I am not feeling quite as generous as the squizzle policy toward harboring Biden supporters

permaban the libs, finish what I started

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

i
will
never
vote
for
biden

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Is the Bernie or Bust tag from here?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
this is no joe, Bernie or bust is the Bernie toxx thread

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

I will never vote for Joe Biden. gently caress him and gently caress the Democratic establishment.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Raskolnikov38 posted:

permaban the libs, finish what I started

they've had years to learn the teachings of daou yet refuse to do so

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

The Pussy Boss posted:

Gonna write in Bernie Sanders.

I've never written in a candidate before, and I've voted in pretty much every election since I turned 18. I think it will feel good, like flipping a big middle finger to the DNC.

I wrote in "the zombified remains of Franklin Delano Roosevelt" over Obama in 2012. Still pretty proud of that one.

still voting Bernie in november, gently caress you Biden and gently caress you DNC

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
gently caress this motherfucker

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Grimace posted:

I wrote in "the zombified remains of Franklin Delano Roosevelt" over Obama in 2012. Still pretty proud of that one.

still voting Bernie in november, gently caress you Biden and gently caress you DNC

what up write-in-instead-of-Obama-2012 buddy? :respek:

Man I get some weird looks for telling people about that.

(I wrote in Bernie, because I've been busting for 8 years now)

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
Imagine voting for someone that said they would veto M4A.

gently caress that old binch.

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?

Code Jockey posted:

what up write-in-instead-of-Obama-2012 buddy? :respek:

Man I get some weird looks for telling people about that.

(I wrote in Bernie, because I've been busting for 8 years now)

Yeah, after 4 years of Obama I was really disappointed with how little he had actually accomplished and felt like I just didn't care. I didn't start learning more about Bernie until 2013 or I probably would have written him in as well.

The only reason I voted for Clinton in 2016 is because he said to, and now I regret it after how much of a spoilsport she has been to Bernie in the time since. If I could go back and change that vote, I would.

I do not intend to compromise this time and I do not intend to regret making the wrong choice on the ballot. My mind is set in stone.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

The Pussy Boss posted:

Gonna write in Bernie Sanders.

I've never written in a candidate before, and I've voted in pretty much every election since I turned 18. I think it will feel good, like flipping a big middle finger to the DNC.

If Bernie endorses biden, don't write him in. https://www.larivapeltier2020.org/

If Bernie says gently caress the DNC. I'll write him in

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I'm in. No way in hell am I voting for anyone but Bernice Anders, proud trans woman of color, in 2020's general.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Write in bernie, or vote 3rd party, whichever, BUT you should loudly tell any liberals you know that you're going to vote for Trump because of their ratfucking. Voting 3rd party or not voting is one thing, they already deride bernie voters as people they dont need to win, but telling them you'll vote for trump to negate their own vote makes them furious, lmao.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

ohrwurm posted:

i
will
never
vote
for
biden

Oh poo poo, ohrwurm. We miss you on IRC, duder!

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
there's no loving way

Leavy
Feb 15, 2003

rufus
o7

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
Vote blue (Bernie write in) no matter who

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Bernie or bust!

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I will not vote for Joe Biden today.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I want to say something that may make me unpopular:
My decision to not vote for Biden is a deeply personal one. I will not shame anyone who posts about how yeah, they're gonna vote Biden. If people itt get a fun gang tag, the very least that those who are very reluctantly voting for Joe Biden can get is the understanding of their peers. Obviously, understanding is a two-way street, and anyone saying "OH SO I GUESS YOU WANT TRUMP TO WIN" should and will be dunked on. But consent is consent. And I will defend the rights of everyone here, not just the ones itt, to their right to self-determining what they consent to.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ytlaya posted:

This is an easy toxx. I don't live in a swing state, but even if I did I don't think I'd vote for him.

I live in a swing state and won't be voting for Joe and I encourage everyone else in swing states to do the same. It's doubly important in a swing state to make sure the DNC knows the impact of what they did.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
i will never loving vote for joe biden to hold any loving office

gently caress that piece of poo poo and gently caress every single person who played nice and got us into this hosed situation

"part of your problem is you do too much singing. it's time to stop singing and start swinging."

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
yeah this tag is bueno

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

gently caress joe biden and his sludge brain

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
just gonna write in bernie

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
I ain't gonna consent to Biden, just like folks do not consent to the sniff

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Tom Guycot posted:

Write in bernie, or vote 3rd party, whichever, BUT you should loudly tell any liberals you know that you're going to vote for Trump because of their ratfucking. Voting 3rd party or not voting is one thing, they already deride bernie voters as people they dont need to win, but telling them you'll vote for trump to negate their own vote makes them furious, lmao.

This is extremely yes and I will be doing this come november.

Like, of course I'm not gonna actually vote for that fat fascist gently caress, I'm voting for BERNARD loving "NONE" SANDERS. But man the liberal tears when I tell them how Dotard Trump is actually less of a threat than Joe lmao

just loving lmao

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylink
Apr 17, 2004

HOW DO I GET GANG TAGS