Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
numeracy
This poll is closed.
s*x n*mb*r 69 0.22%
w@@d n_mb_r 420 1.34%
Jeb! number 538 1.72%
Biden numbr 30330 96.72%
Total: 31357 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Biden recalling his debate with Paul Ryan - "I need someone like THAT"

LOL if you think Biden remembers things that recent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FRINGE
May 23, 2003
title stolen for lf posting

Frosted Flake posted:

Hopefully the American people can be turned into Ra’s Al Ghul rather than the Joker.

You think Americans might take up decades of diligent meditation and exercise instead of being depressed cackling pillheads?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

they're pulling out all the stops to lose this election

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmfao they think we’re this stupid

https://twitter.com/clarajeffery/status/1237736812367544321?s=21

https://twitter.com/clarajeffery/status/1237737401767858176?s=21

Joe “no empathy for young people” Biden is surely going to hear them out this time

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Biden should nominate Hunter as VP and Trump should nominate one (or both) of his large sons as VP for his second term to maximize content.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Oh, I have. That's how I've gotten to the point where I'm talking myself into voting for him rather than out of voting for him.

Eh. We'd get marginally less lovely Supreme Court judges, marginally better environmental policy, and slightly fewer kids in cages. None of those are nearly good enough, but I don't know how to not feel complicit in the additional damage done by the current moron, you know?

if your house is on fire theres no difference between the fire brigade showing up with water pistols or not showing up at all because the result will be the same

do not vote for very slightly lesser evil

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/maplecocaine/status/1237742860906180608?s=19

Lol Biden is gonna lose even worse than Hillz did

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

gently caress the dems

gently caress the media

bernie will win

onward comrades!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's a foul vintage, this "Sexhaver 2010", but with its bouquet of bitter smugness and numbness (thanks to the Sichaun peppercorn), this may be the perfect accompaniment to such a tweet

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

next week is Florida and west Florida (Arizona). 2 states filled with pudding brained old people chomping at the bit to vote for their champion. also they will both vote trump

let's be real, where else is bernie gonna make up that lead? we're done, both in this election and as a country

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

The Nastier Nate posted:

next week is Florida and west Florida (Arizona). 2 states filled with pudding brained old people chomping at the bit to vote for their champion. also they will both vote trump

let's be real, where else is bernie gonna make up that lead? we're done, both in this election and as a country

It's straight up just hoping Biden does a dementia at the debate at this point so I figure it's like a one in three shot.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

dads friend steve posted:

it’s going to be something else seeing Biden run to the right of Trump on some policies

I tell you what Jack! If you put Pablo and Juan in the ground they won't get over that wall!

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Dehumanize yourself and face to the Cuomointang.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

RottenK posted:

if your house is on fire theres no difference between the fire brigade showing up with water pistols or not showing up at all because the result will be the same

do not vote for very slightly lesser evil

In fact it's better the fire brigade doesn't show up so nobody can defend the fire brigade and pretend the fire brigade's failure to fight fires was anyone but the brigade's fault

I learned my lesson about water pistols from 2008-2016

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

The Nastier Nate posted:

gently caress this nihilistic poo poo - Biden has like a 10-20% chance of dropping dead before the convention, and we need to have as many voters as possible on our side if that happens.

10-20% chance is the best chance there has been in a long time, so let's at least make it count.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner posted:

Joe “no empathy for young people” Biden is surely going to hear them out this time

Note how hat cuck didn’t post his article on his own twitter. Because he knows he will be Ratioed. Seriously we need to limit who gets to write.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Pingui posted:

gently caress this nihilistic poo poo - Biden has like a 10-20% chance of dropping dead before the convention, and we need to have as many voters as possible on our side if that happens.

10-20% chance is the best chance there has been in a long time, so let's at least make it count.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Taintrunner posted:

Mother Jones seriously needs new leadership, he'll build consensus alright - between millionaires and billionaires and the GOP, his Chief of Staff will be working overtime to ensure that nobody to the left of Reagan even gets a peak at the table, same as happened under Obama

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

is that a lot for their show

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Thoguh posted:

It's straight up just hoping Biden does a dementia at the debate at this point so I figure it's like a one in three shot.

Pingui posted:

Both of those things are possible and the best chance we have, which is why Biden's team is gonna fight like hell to keep him out of the spotlight and not overwork peepaw...at least not until he officially takes the nomination and names an acceptable succsessor

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

in the immortal words of Hillary Rodham Clinton: "We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California"

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

RottenK posted:

is that a lot for their show

looking at their channel: yes, but not by much

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

have no doubt that joe’s running mate is gonna be the worst possible person

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Fellatio del Toro posted:

in the immortal words of Hillary Rodham Clinton: "We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California"

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Bernie probably won’t do this, but he could go way more negative without a live studio audience to boo him for spitting truths.

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?

Augus posted:

Trump/Biden for democratic ticket 2020!

Edit: "2020 - all about who's VP"

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jesus Christ, people are trying to argue online that Biden is running to Obama's left. They're literally doing that.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Mirthless posted:

It's not a unifying choice the same way someone else might be and the fact that she was a cop was brought up in every conversation i ever had with anyone about her during her campaign

It might not matter in the general but if they are selecting a VP to try to tie their base together I dont think picking the person who had to drop out of the primary immediately because she had no support is the best plan.

They just chose Biden to be their nominee. I don’t think they have any real idea of how to win. Even come 2024. They will probably push Duckworthasthe “disabled troop” who no one gives a poo poo about. Abrams as “wow woke people should love her” and of course buttigieg. Not realizing none of them are actually liked. The good news is they’re backbench is becoming very sparse. And we now have people in state assemblies we can move into high office.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 16:10 on Mar 11, 2020

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Augus posted:

even i don't think Biden's brain is far gone enough to put Hillary on the ticket

feel free to quote this for posterity

Pingui
Jun 4, 2006

WTF?
I think all the doomers out there should consider why the establishment is hiding Biden away, and pushing hard for Bernie to drop out.

I can tell you right away it isn't because they are super confident in victory.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Dolphin posted:

Jesus Christ, people are trying to argue online that Biden is running to Obama's left. They're literally doing that.

they have their marching orders from somewhere. it’s the same “this is the most progressive campaign ever now” but they are dumb dogs who don’t ask why we should believe any of these people.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

THS posted:

they have their marching orders from somewhere. it’s the same “this is the most progressive campaign ever now” but they are dumb dogs who don’t ask why we should believe any of these people.
It's pretty uncanny, it's like I'm back in 2016 and suddenly millions of fervent supporters show up to tell me the democratic candidate is a political mastermind who will give me a pony

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/1237731750639472641?s=21

Shaun is done with your poo poo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Augus posted:

It's going to be Other Biden.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

Presenting Nipples posted:

Bernie probably won’t do this, but he could go way more negative without a live studio audience to boo him for spitting truths.

At this point Bernie is in go for broke territory. What's he got to lose?

For Bernie, even if he doesn't get the nomination, he's already secured his place in history and will spend the rest of his life from this point on as the elder statesman of the Left. We know he never stays down, it's just not in his character, and he'll take the ashes of this election and continue to boost and promote Leftist movements and politicians in this country, and if the Left really does have a future in America it is entirely because of him.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Dolphin posted:

For the average liberal, in the actual sense and not in the pejorative sense, being “left” or “liberal” or “progressive” is a status thing and a perception thing more than it is a substantive policy thing.

This is what was always fascinating about the charge of “virtue signalling” by the political right. They’re on the cusp of understanding a real problem, namely that liberals (again in the actual sense) are politically nihilistic and focused on style over substance, they just think that being racist is good and want liberals to revel in their racism the way the right does rather than recognizing that being racist is bad.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

they're right folks
https://twitter.com/wideofthepost/status/1237431340318044161?s=20

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mirthless posted:

Counterpoint, Kamala Harris is a cop and that definitely matters to the ID politics crowd

There's no winning choice for a female VP here

Not that VP choice matters

Dems love cops tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Florida has 200 delegates and Bernie isn't even viable there right now