Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dom is Here posted:

Trump maybe finally being brought down by his worst fear is wild. I definitely didn't see this coming

chaos world, baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1237833224547708930

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

GABA ghoul posted:

If 150 mio Americans really get infected this has the potential to be a major societal transformation. Removing so many boomers from the picture opens up opportunities to actually steer the car away from the cliff. This virus might be humanity's last best chance at survival.

Yeah, I think for the very first time since my birth I feel something other than nihilism. I think I'm feeling hope for the future(might also be a I'm just coming down with a corona infection, I dunno)

Don't forget how the shuttering of all these plants has probably bought us like a week or something already

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I've had sinus and chest congestion and a somewhat productive cough for a few days but no fever, don't think it's the roni but no way to be sure

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1237834105720619010

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

LMFAO at these pundits thinking any of it matters

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm giving all my energy to the coronavirus

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

not emptyquote

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Dom is Here posted:

Trump maybe finally being brought down by his worst fear is wild. I definitely didn't see this coming

The economy failing no matter what he does or germs?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
ya know, I'm a pretty nothing matters lol type of guy but something seems kinda bad right now

oh well,
nothing matters

Bund
Mar 2, 2007

you are getting very hungry

https://twitter.com/covidperspectiv/status/1237825327574831105

tldr going grocery shopping or receiving prime deliveries can spread this

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

if theres one thing that should brighten you up, its imagining the extended terror currently felt by our president, a notorious germophobe

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Mons Hubris posted:

I've had sinus and chest congestion and a somewhat productive cough for a few days but no fever, don't think it's the roni but no way to be sure

Same, but I had it in rural Michigan back in January so I figure it was something else. We just got our first confirmed cases

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

All this needs is a viral video someone dressing up and pretending to be a nurse and talking about all the deaths in DC hospitals.

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
what the hell is a “medical guild”

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1237834573595070464

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

four hours on copper :psyduck:

I heard somewhere that copper is not pleasant for viruses and bacteria, and that Victorian England unwittingly did a good thing by using it for all their water piping and door fittings. I'm sure I'm mis-remembering it, but is there :science: behind this?

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

who knew that gutting every agency then staffing them with grifters and evangelicals would be bad

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

gregday posted:

lol he's gonna declare a national emergency and use that to build the wall

mexico is going to pay for it*

*to keep uninsured americans from bringing the plague into their country as they try to get healthcare that won't bankrupt them

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

DesertIslandHermit posted:

The economy failing no matter what he does or germs?

A failing economy he no doubt worries about, but murder germs is something that's terrifying to him on a primal level.

Honestly, seeing him shook almost has me shook

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

This is gonna be the biggest population bottleneck since the Toba supereruption that happened some 70 thousand years ago right

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Negostrike posted:

This is gonna be the biggest population bottleneck since the Toba supereruption that happened some 70 thousand years ago right

no but your nana and peepaw might not make it

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Negostrike posted:

i'm got a supereruption for you right here, buddy

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Limerick posted:

Oh good point

HEY GOD, I BET YOU'RE A HUGE BITCH AND THAT'S WHY YOU WON'T SMITE ME

No the Corona Goddess only target the sinful olds, the 0.2% youth deaths are collateral damages. All hail the Corona Goddess!

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

starting to think my trip to Denver on Friday is not such a great idea

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

wiping my poopy rear end off

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

(wmpao)

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
things aren't so bad

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

BMX Ninja posted:

I heard somewhere that copper is not pleasant for viruses and bacteria, and that Victorian England unwittingly did a good thing by using it for all their water piping and door fittings. I'm sure I'm mis-remembering it, but is there :science: behind this?

That's correct but I don't remember the physical mechanism. But it really does help including previous research specifically on coronaviruses. Probably ions or something.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Negostrike posted:

God willing

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

https://twitter.com/conetable_60/status/1237834605064904704?s=20

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Walked posted:

not emptyquote

just emptyquote nerd

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

BMX Ninja posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimicrobial_copper-alloy_touch_surfaces

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
So Trump is giving a national address tonight. What's the usual sniff count so as to detect an uptick tonight?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

you are now entering CORONAWORLD

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im the adopted twink

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/status/1237834634731442177

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Rip Testes posted:

So Trump is giving a national address tonight. What's the usual sniff count so as to detect an uptick tonight?

idk but if my president coughs on TV im going to cum

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Does Sudafed mitigate coronavirus symptoms?

Trump actually *is* a genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

also i want to see him eliminate the payroll tax, partially because it's essentially a regressive tax, and partially because i know that i will never actually receive anything that i'm paying into it thanks to the people who are presently benefitting from it

it's me, i'm the fygm republicans