Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Remember when Bauhaus played Coachella a few years ago and I had to wonder what anyone involved with that was thinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bluedeanie posted:

Remember when Bauhaus played Coachella a few years ago and I had to wonder what anyone involved with that was thinking?

"Meg in accounting sure has a nice rear end"

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Fake. No one has a nice rear end at the corporate level of Coachella

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I saw my friend play SotC a long time ago and it looked like "GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK" the video game. Naturally I never played it myself.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

ChrisBTY posted:

I saw my friend play SotC a long time ago and it looked like "GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK" the video game. Naturally I never played it myself.

That's literally the entire game and I have no idea why it's viewed as some avante garde classic.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The only game I liked climbing on monsters was Dragon's Dogma. Keep talking poo poo, Cyclop, I'm comin for that fuckin eye

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

bradzilla posted:

That's literally the entire game and I have no idea why it's viewed as some avante garde classic.

It’s good

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

throbbing gristle was the only reason i went to coachella like a decade ago

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I almost went to coachella once but then I remembered how much I hate those all day festivals. In theory, its great. You spend an entire day watching live music. In practice, you spend an entire day either being deafened because you're right at the front of the stage, or mildly bored because you're out on the lawn trying to scrape up change for another water bottle.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

this subforum is loving deranged

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

yea ok posted:

this subforum is loving deranged

actually talking exclusively about video games and despair is very ranged

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

you're absolutely right.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bela lugosis Dead

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Bela lugosis Dead

*queue desert full of well-off generationally displaced club kiddies on their phones googling things like "who is bela lugosi" and "who is bauhaus" and "pics of meg from accountings big fat rear end"*

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Bluedeanie posted:

*queue desert full of well-off generationally displaced club kiddies on their phones googling things like "who is bela lugosi" and "who is bauhaus" and "pics of meg from accountings big fat rear end"*

how old are you, just for shits and giggles

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Just turned 31. I dont have anything against Coachella despite the tone of my posts, I just think there are certain sounds for certain scenes and bauhaus at coachella aint it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

coconono posted:

The only game I liked climbing on monsters was Dragon's Dogma. Keep talking poo poo, Cyclop, I'm comin for that fuckin eye

I WANT THAT loving SNAKE'S HEAD!

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

coconono posted:

I almost went to coachella once but then I remembered how much I hate those all day festivals. In theory, its great. You spend an entire day watching live music. In practice, you spend an entire day either being deafened because you're right at the front of the stage, or mildly bored because you're out on the lawn trying to scrape up change for another water bottle.

If you’re deafened, you’re not wearing ear protection. Please wear ear protection

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Shard posted:

I WANT THAT loving SNAKE'S HEAD!

I kept getting thrown in jail because I threw the jester down a flight of stairs

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jury duty loving sucks and ACAB

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Eat My Fuc posted:

Jury duty loving sucks and ACAB

again, i was forced to serve on an extremely upsetting child abuse case so you pissing and moaning for multiple pages makes me hope your trial lasts for months.

bartok
May 10, 2006

CobiWann posted:

C - "Well it was the 80's. Some people thought Red Dawn was a documentary."

The first time I saw Red Dawn was at a friend's sleepover party and his extremely Republican dad prefaced the movie by saying this was one of the most important movies you will ever see and it might save your life. This was well after the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of the USSR but I remember it scaring the poo poo out of 10 year old me.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

NienNunb posted:

Bela lugosis Dead

#Undead undead undead undead#

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I wanna be a bird guy. I wanna get a macaw that hangs out on my shoulder.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Bluedeanie posted:

"pics of meg from accountings big fat rear end"*

The AEW thread is thataway :v:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Fighting monsters in Dragon's Dogma was fun. No fast travel wasn't. It also had one of the least engaging stories of any game of it's ilk I've ever played.

bartok
May 10, 2006

ChrisBTY posted:

Fighting monsters in Dragon's Dogma was fun. No fast travel wasn't. It also had one of the least engaging stories of any game of it's ilk I've ever played.

I liked the ending but yeah crawling on monsters and the pawn system were the cat's pajamas.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

bartok posted:

I liked the ending but yeah crawling on monsters and the pawn system were the cat's pajamas.

PIG TOSS

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
shadow of the colossus is my favorite video game

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I liked Ico a lot when I was a child

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

WatermelonGun posted:

again, i was forced to serve on an extremely upsetting child abuse case so you pissing and moaning for multiple pages makes me hope your trial lasts for months.

So you're agreeing that jury duty sucks

bartok
May 10, 2006

Jury duty seems awful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A39yUsdlzKk

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Dangerous Person posted:

So you're agreeing that jury duty sucks

yeah it sucks poo poo but so do the morbidly depressed goons trying to make everyone in the wrestling forum as unpleasant and misanthropic as they are

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/3pMH3ldMJEg

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

WatermelonGun posted:

yeah it sucks poo poo but so do the morbidly depressed goons trying to make everyone in the wrestling forum as unpleasant and misanthropic as they are

turn on your monitor lol got em

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

edit: not worth it sorry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hope breath of the wild 2 has some really huge enemies because all the systems to climb them and stab them in the penis, etc. are there and work pretty good

it would be "funny" if they shy away from that because a heavily zelda inspired game did it a long time ago.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Is the twist in Shadow of the Colossus that this whole time you’re the horse?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Really my life is a cautionary tale and I’m drat proud to live it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

My roommate told me that she quit playing Breath of the Wild because she threw the sword and it broke and she thought that meant she'd have to start the game all over.