Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Pro tip: carry some folded up butt wipe with you if you leave the house. Because there is none in any public shitter. Empty rolls. It's the damnedest thing.

Look stop it. We are not going to run out of butt wipe. We are a nation of shitters, proud shitters, and there's enough for all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

the popes toes posted:

Pro tip: carry some folded up butt wipe with you if you leave the house. Because there is none in any public shitter. Empty rolls. It's the damnedest thing.

Look stop it. We are not going to run out of butt wipe. We are a nation of shitters, proud shitters, and there's enough for all.

https://twitter.com/captrwrpnts/status/1237805049881022465?s=20

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
googling "coronavirus symptoms" :unsmith:

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

best possible outcome

its just the flu

ok flumer

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

not an endorsement posted:

hey folks what do you think our great leader will say at the oval office address which is so important as to cancel things

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1237847828824592384

Payroll tax cut by executive order

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

that poo poo will eventually come back around july or whenever they can.

Literally the only reason they're delaying it because it would get zero media attention at the moment. Everybody dying is too cool for the news to cover anything else. They can't waste subpoenas at a time when nobody cares, who do you think they are, the democrats?

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

tenderjerk posted:

enjoy being tracked idiot

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

absolute king poo poo of brain poisoning

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!

not an endorsement posted:

hey folks what do you think our great leader will say at the oval office address which is so important as to cancel things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJZEWsGaToc

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

ChipNDip posted:

Payroll tax cut by executive order

martial laaaaaaaaaaaw

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

The Alpha Centauri posted:

martial laaaaaaaaaaaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQAmic9m50Y

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

lol a crazy hobo with a mountain man beard came up to me and accused me of trying to control him with my hand movements and i told him hes right im controlling his every movement like hes my little puppet and he got really mad and said no sut the gently caress up rah and i told him to gently caress off the end thanks obama ps turn on my monitor

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tenderjerk posted:

digital infection

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

if tfump gives me money I'll be over the moon

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

shut up, elon. christ.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Rah! posted:

lol a crazy hobo with a mountain man beard came up to me and accused me of trying to control him with my hand movements and i told him hes right im controlling his every movement like hes my little puppet and he got really mad and said no sut the gently caress up rah and i told him to gently caress off the end thanks obama ps turn on my monitor

did he stab u with a corona knife

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Mackers posted:

best possible outcome

its just the flu

ok flumer

rebranding as laura floomer

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

BraveUlysses posted:

absolute king poo poo of brain poisoning

if his cancer weakened body gets taken out by covid 19 i might start believing in god again

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
A pretty cool club u should check out is: Triage. Dress code is Tyvek coveralls and powered-filtered air masks.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tenderjerk posted:

ive got em all except the fever part right now (only around 99.5), might as well get ready to head into work tomorrow

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vim Fuego posted:

like 1/2 the adds in my youtube feed are for this racist, fascist garbage

right click and report them for hate speech

they disappear really fast

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Plinkey posted:

ive got em all except the fever part right now (only around 99.5), might as well get ready to head into work tomorrow

Yeah I'm hearing a lot of dry coughs at work :whitewater:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i was outside enjoying some fresh air when i noticed this strange person in a tattered robe tracing their hands in the air directly at me and muttering. i asked what they were doing and they screamed something about being a "Pissmancer" and they now controlled my "Obama Piss". getting strange out here

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Admiral Ray posted:

did he stab u with a corona knife

he infected me telepathically

i should have known the mind link was unsafe

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

DryGoods posted:

i was outside enjoying some fresh air when i noticed this strange person in a tattered robe tracing their hands in the air directly at me and muttering. i asked what they were doing and they screamed something about being a "Pissmancer" and they now controlled my "Obama Piss". getting strange out here

i'm jealous you got to see baloogan

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

If you don't have a regular thermometer, will a meat thermometer work rectally? I seem to be running like 250 and I'm worried.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1237877344888672256

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DryGoods posted:

theyre not tattered its a stylistic choice

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Trump has tested positive for never having a Garbanzo bean on his face

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Trump has tested positive for never having a Garbanzo bean on his face

Heyooooooo

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no, I just had to use some more of my precious TP supply!

I'm down to like 9 and 3/4th rolls left!

Is it weird that I prefer Scott TP to more fancy brands? I switched over to the cheap rear end 1 ply Scott TP like 10-15 years ago because I was working at a place that used that kind of TP in their bathrooms and I was finding that using so called 'better' TP on the weekends when I was at home wasn't making my rear end feel bad, so I switched and never looked back.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
:chaostrump:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I can't believe drygoods is spreading fake news about my pissrobes

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/dellcam/status/1237877270062067712

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

what else can the President do?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

I'm still wondering if I didn't get a mild case of it a week and a half ago, dry cough, headache, general fatigue/somewhat feverish, cleared up overnight but the cough came back on and off over the next couple days, breathing felt weird for lack of a better term - really slight "day before you realize you have bronchitis" feeling in the sternum area, more yawning than usual for a few days afterwards, but nothing major and I didn't even feel rough enough to check whether I had a fever.

Could have been nothing, could have been the roni, sure as poo poo ain't gonna get tested

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

smarxist posted:

i'm jealous you got to see baloogan

I've got this gif that I never use but every time I look at it I think of Lastgirl. Come back Lastgirl in the hour of our need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:smith: