Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Island themes!
Banana
Sand
Long Beach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=g-s-d-s-b-c-s-c-s-b-s-c-b-s-a-g&title=ac%3A%20new%20halations

Flowers
Mar 16, 2007

it's all fucking lewds

Clock Town from Majora's Mask. My town will once again be Termina. I can't wait to make another Tingle house once I get my real villager all set up. :3:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Hihohe posted:

This was my plan

Have you found anything? I found one with a note saying the theme is impossible to recreate exactly because of the key it's in. :(

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Flowers posted:

Clock Town from Majora's Mask. My town will once again be Termina. I can't wait to make another Tingle house once I get my real villager all set up. :3:

You inspired me to try something. It's not.... perfect, but I tried.

http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=d-s-d-s-d-c-b-c-d-s-d-s-e-f-G-d&title=Buy%20something%2C%20will%20ya

Wondering if I should merge the eighth notes together or something.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

I know nothing of making music. But if I could make my town theme something chillwave, I'd be set.

ElTacoGato
Oct 11, 2012
I'm trying to make the first 10 seconds (or as close as I can) of this into a town theme. Have this so far, but am still workshopping it.

I have never been good at music. If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, feel free.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I hope the pocket camp items can be touched and bought without actually playing it.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

ElTacoGato posted:

I'm trying to make the first 10 seconds (or as close as I can) of this into a town theme. Have this so far, but am still workshopping it.

I have never been good at music. If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, feel free.

You get 2-4 measures of music in your town tune. So about 4 seconds worth.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

lunar detritus posted:

I hope the pocket camp items can be touched and bought without actually playing it.

Are we still waiting on confirmation in regards to how the catalogue works this time around?

Man what if it turns out there's no all-purpose catalogue? Or it goes the other way and not only is there a catalogue but no items you've held are off limits to purchase from, and you can order like a bunch of things at once without even needing to wait until the afternoon for the mail to arrive?

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Walrus Pete posted:

Share your town tunes!

I've used this one in multiple AC games before so I'm looking to mix it up. Show me what you got.

This is awesome, thanks! Won't kill a week and change, but... OK, maybe it will.

Theme of Junes

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I do not have a musical bone in my body so I hope someone makes a Kirby town tune I can use.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRUT4Bq5GA

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I think I'm going to use the "people music" from that one episode of rick and morty for my town theme until I can think of a better song.

Aw yeah. Just noticed the gang tag. Thanks!

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

enojy posted:

This is awesome, thanks! Won't kill a week and change, but... OK, maybe it will.

Theme of Junes

Every day's great at your Junes NookWay! :allears:

(FWIW I didn't find the site, I saw Your Computer post a link from it and jumped on the bandwagon.)

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

I'm trying to make the ducktales theme but I am completely and utterly tone deaf.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I do not have a musical bone in my body so I hope someone makes a Kirby town tune I can use.

http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=C-z-z-G-z-z-e-z-d-z-c-s-s-z-z-z&title=gourmet%20race%20but%20on%20a%20diet

I tried. There's only so much you can fit in.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I tried to make Gourmet Race for you, but this web app doesn't support sharp notes, which Gourmet Race seems to be. Sorry! (Didn't New Leaf support sharp and flat notes?)

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

enojy posted:

I tried to make Gourmet Race for you, but this web app doesn't support sharp notes, which Gourmet Race seems to be. Sorry! (Didn't New Leaf support sharp and flat notes?)

I tried to do Gourmet Race in mine, and no. You just gotta deal with some notes being out of key.

It's kind of moot anyway because iirc some little jingles you'll come across when talking to villagers will automatically pitch-shift some notes anyway. At least that's what I remember-- it's been a while since I've really played New Leaf (read: I turned it on the other day and a villager said I was gone over 6 years)

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Walrus Pete posted:

(FWIW I didn't find the site, I saw Your Computer post a link from it and jumped on the bandwagon.)
to give credit where credit's due!

cosmo sex tip posted:

Has the Town Tunes Creator been posted yet? could be helpful for some folks wanting to whip something up custom ahead of time!

ElTacoGato
Oct 11, 2012

Framboise posted:

You get 2-4 measures of music in your town tune. So about 4 seconds worth.

Good to know, thanks! I will try to adjust accordingly.

Baby T. Love
Aug 5, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I've given it a shot and I'm pleased with the result.

http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=c-b-d-b-e-c-g-G-f-e-d-e-c-z-C-z&title=Heavy%20Limitation%20Kirby

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Oooh I like this one. I think I'll probably stick with it. Was thinking of this or the life lost jingle if it fits

Though I still appreciate other efforts :shobon: Thank you!

Vanant
Mar 27, 2010
8 days left!

Thank you for posting all of these different potential town themes - I'm musically illiterate so I ignored the feature in my New Leaf town... but this time around I'll be able to join in the fun!

phourniner
Feb 19, 2007

When you're in a town like this all covered with smoke, you forget that there's a world outside. Nothing amazing happens here. And you get used to that, used to a world where everything is ordinary. Every day we spend here is like a whole lifetime of dying slowly.

This is really good!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
This has always been my town theme and always will be.

As a musician I feel it is my sworn duty to help people with town tunes, please do not hesitate to publicly or privately make requests!

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

So far, gonna settle for Leisure Suit Larry again.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I want this game to be out already.

I've been talking about it non-stop to my girlfriend who doesn't understand why I want to struggle to pay off loans from a powerful raccoon.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

KittyEmpress posted:

I want this game to be out already.

I've been talking about it non-stop to my girlfriend who doesn't understand why I want to struggle to pay off loans from a powerful raccoon.

I told some fellas at work I was excited about it and they teased me after I explained the premise! :colbert:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

I wonder how close I can get to the intro to Bazelgeuse's Theme...

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Bleck posted:

This has always been my town theme and always will be.

As a musician I feel it is my sworn duty to help people with town tunes, please do not hesitate to publicly or privately make requests!

I was trying to do "Harder Better Faster Stronger" but I can't quite get it right on the tune creator. I should have taken any music theory.

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

I can't wait to bust out these bad boys again!

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/patterns.asp?UserLogin=cannedpasta

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

The generator doesn't extend the notes long enough but this should sound fine in-game. Kinda had to go on theme here.

http://tunes.nooknet.net/?melody=c-s-f-s-s-s-z-z-f-e-s-G-A-s-s-z&title=Somewhere%20Beyond%20the%20Sea

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Jet Jaguar posted:

I was trying to do "Harder Better Faster Stronger" but I can't quite get it right on the tune creator. I should have taken any music theory.

How's this?

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

That's great!

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/ACPocketNews/status/1237961108926935041

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Is that Wesker

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thinking of making the opening riff from We All Lift Together my theme, though I'm having a bit of trouble.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Anyone have a decent sounding rendition of the yuru camp theme?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYhJMKjLHGk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I hate this. Thank you.

God I need to think of a town tune. Has anyone seen any good Splatoon ones? Nasty Majesty would be killer..

E - Calamari Inkantation

Mercedes Colomar fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 12, 2020