Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Laserface posted:

My buddy I stayed with in Canada was trying to vaporise it with a glass one hitter and it just wasn't working for us. He also refused to try the weed sandwich technique because he thought the weed would sully the experience.

Apparently you can use some electronic vaporisers so that's my next avenue since I don't have the hardiness in my lungs to punch a full cone in one rip.

Oh yea you gotta hold it in your lungs as long as you can for potency which is a challenge. I heard vapes work good but i just don't like vaping at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Vaping is loving lame. Punch the loving cone, Shinji

Hehe come.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Kharnifex posted:

Vaping is loving lame. Punch the loving cone, Shinji

Hehe come.

It makes an ounce last me like 3 months and that's hitting it every day and many times on weekends.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I tried salvia in high school and teleported into the secret dimension where giants are sliding every moment of time physically into place like a giant slideshow, if you know what I mean

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Welp, just got a text message to work from home tomorrow due to potential coronavirus case in the office. I guess thats it for me, its been a pleasure posting with you all.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Psst , you didn't hear it from me, but the partner of a staff member at my work is currently in self isolation due to a corona scare

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Spent part of today mentoring a teacher who's being sent for hospitality train on what to expect. I didn't realise they're going to make her do some chef training as part of the deal. If there's one thing chefs are real good at it's being a dick if your uniform isn't up to scratch. Tomorrow I have to teach her how to tie a neckerchief which I only ever wore at tafe but if it wasn't properly tied the chef would get the shits.

I kinda miss my time at tafe cause I was fast enough getting poo poo ready that I got to go pick flowers every week while smoking multiple cigarettes. No of the other idiots got smoke breaks cause they where too busy having meltdowns to prepare food in a timely fashion.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

fuckin tom hanks was clearly patient zero in australia, get the gently caress outta here you diabetic clown

he probably caught it at one of this depraved hollywood pangolin sex parties

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Jestery posted:

Psst , you didn't hear it from me, but the partner of a staff member at my work is currently in self isolation due to a corona scare

This also happened at my work and we have been referring to the guy 'Corona Joe' for the past week while he's been self isolating at home

Frankly it's a pretty sweet nickname.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Caesar Saladin posted:

fuckin tom hanks was clearly patient zero in australia, get the gently caress outta here you diabetic clown

he probably caught it at one of this depraved hollywood pangolin sex parties

He caught it as punishment for going to the bad coast.

naeka
Sep 1, 2008

Lolie posted:

He caught it as punishment for going to the bad coast.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Golden staphcoast

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Even Canberra has got the Coronavirus now.

Drint Blasters
Jul 1, 2007

Was thinking of going to the f1's this weekend uhh yeah. Give that a miss I reckon

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

tardwrangler posted:

Was he a one armed fella from Newport?
If so lol

It was a dude from Newport! I don’t remember him being one-armed, but it was twelve years ago so :shrug:

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Even Canberra has got the Coronavirus now.

Oh no

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
See you at norah head lighthouse for the 1130 tour

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

My work currently has a no exceptions work from home if you feel like you might possibly feel sick at all policy thanks to the current pandemic. We work in aged care so we get technicians visiting quite often for stock who are in aged care homes daily.

We have a useless bastard of a developer who we are currently programming out of a job who decided to come into work today, while visibly ill. Fucken guy programs for a living and can't bother to show up for work on time on any given day of the week and often disappears for the day just after lunch who does a job you can do from home with no impact. Goddamn idiot.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

I also got a leather strop today for my knives thanks to a goon recommending one in thread. Goddamn game changer in sharpening. I could shave with any knife in my kitchen now.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLPbnJ3Kbu4

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Megabound posted:

I also got a leather strop today for my knives thanks to a goon recommending one in thread. Goddamn game changer in sharpening. I could shave with any knife in my kitchen now.

gently caress yeah dude.

:350:

bit loving trashed

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

See you at norah head lighthouse for the 1130 tour

:lol: now I get it.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
This 70 year old woman got tested for Coronavirus on Friday and went to WASO on Saturday before seeing if she was cleared. It's gonna rip through some boomers for sure.

Dr. Karl reckons it's main symptoms are fever and a dry cough. Should last for a week but if it gets worse after that week you gotta go to hospital bro.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
Katoomba high is in shutdown mode due to the Coronavirus. That’s really gonna freak out the antivax, anti 5G crowd massively

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
On the one hand the $750 corona bonus will allow people on low incomes to stock up on essentials. On the other hand, it's not being paid for another two weeks...

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Schneider Inside Her posted:

Dr. Karl reckons it's main symptoms are fever and a dry cough. Should last for a week but if it gets worse after that week you gotta go to hospital bro.

Ring and check where to go. At the moment they are trying to set up screening stations to keep potential cases out of EDs and GP offices.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Coles just notified me that the toilet paper I ordered in my home delivery is unavailable and there is no substitute available. So much for them having restocked.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Lolie posted:

On the one hand the $750 corona bonus will allow people on low incomes to stock up on essentials. On the other hand, it's not being paid for another two weeks...

I feel like giving pensioners a bunch of cash at that point and encouraging them to spend it is really just asking the most vulnerable demographic to go out and get themselves infected...

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Bill Posters posted:

I feel like giving pensioners a bunch of cash at that point and encouraging them to spend it is really just asking the most vulnerable demographic to go out and get themselves infected...

Gotta lower those pension payouts somehow!

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Bill Posters posted:

good.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I have a fever and dry cough, I have become the Angel of Death, the time of purification is at hand.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

I tried salvia in high school and teleported into the secret dimension where giants are sliding every moment of time physically into place like a giant slideshow, if you know what I mean

Never had Salvia.

Only seen the youtube thing with the dude in the car and the cat.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got a dry cough cause i smoke all these ciggies

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Blow posted:

Never had Salvia.

Only seen the youtube thing with the dude in the car and the cat.

that guy has the best channel on youtube nowadays, https://www.youtube.com/user/commentiquette

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Visible Stink posted:

Welp, just got a text message to work from home tomorrow due to potential coronavirus case in the office. I guess thats it for me, its been a pleasure posting with you all.

RIP VS
peperony and chease

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Apparently we had a coronavirus scare at ANSTO but the relevant person has been cleared as being negative

Boss has me getting some WFH key thing because of how serious poo poo is getting and tbh I'm stoked that I could just work from home if I'm doing report writing etc

Tbh I think coronavirus is the universe's way of punishing boomers for loving the environment and economy and property market and I hope it rips through inner Sydney like loving wildfire

Me and the boys looking for a $5000 house dot Jay peg

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Dr. Garbanzo posted:

Katoomba high is in shutdown mode due to the Coronavirus. That’s really gonna freak out the antivax, anti 5G crowd massively

This is going to decimate the Blue Mountains. The number of retirees here multiplied by how god damned stubborn they are is a disaster waiting to happen. My mum just used Katoomba High being shut down as a reason NOT to cancel her bridge club and dinner plans. Insane idiots the lot of them.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

McSpergin posted:

Apparently we had a coronavirus scare at ANSTO but the relevant person has been cleared as being negative

Boss has me getting some WFH key thing because of how serious poo poo is getting and tbh I'm stoked that I could just work from home if I'm doing report writing etc

Tbh I think coronavirus is the universe's way of punishing boomers for loving the environment and economy and property market and I hope it rips through inner Sydney like loving wildfire

Me and the boys looking for a $5000 house dot Jay peg

Do they let you swim in the blue water?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/MCRofficial/status/1238230969410375686

gently caress why even live?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I was considering going just to see Carcass as I might not get another chance in my lifetime
I'm sad that people will miss out on seeing them