Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

gigantomachia charges at the heroes and gets stuck in one of mineta's sticky traps

Gigantomachia wouldn't get stuck to the ground. The ground would get stuck to Gigantomachia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Lt. Lizard posted:

Huh, now I wonder how big is the chance of All for One just casually strolling into the fray accompanied with the entire freed population of the high-security prison he was supposed to be contained in.

This makes me wonder what a temporary AFO/Stain/Overhaul truce just to get out of the prison would look like.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

overhaul prob isn't even in the same place considering he can't use his quirk anymore

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Thinking about it, AFO getting Overhauls quirk would solve all of his problems...

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

oh jay posted:

Gigantomachia wouldn't get stuck to the ground. The ground would get stuck to Gigantomachia.

This would make a hilarious page, have Mineta throw his balls on one page, then on the other only two panels: Gigantomachia stuck/Mineta happy and proud -> Gigantomachia moving pieces of ground with him/Mineta terrified.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Adder Moray posted:

People keep expecting the heroes to be incompetent for some reason.

It's a manga. The bad guys always surprise the heroes with their keikaku. It's tradition!

It just throws me for a loop MHA always does it the other way around.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Blaze Dragon posted:

This would make a hilarious page, have Mineta throw his balls on one page, then on the other only two panels: Gigantomachia stuck/Mineta happy and proud -> Gigantomachia moving pieces of ground with him/Mineta terrified.
I’d laugh pretty hard, yeah.

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:
Movie: Bakugo going "gently caress you, nerd!" And passing OfA back while Deku was unconscious would have been more satisfying. Bonus points if he goes all :zoro: as if nothing happened when he wakes up.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

oh jay posted:

Yeah, true, Gigantomachia seems like he needs a Gigantomachia gets stuck to Gigantomachia kind of resolution.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lt. Lizard posted:

Thinking about it, AFO getting Overhauls quirk would solve all of his problems...

Oh poo poo, I never thought about this.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Yeah, true, Gigantomachia seems like he needs a Gigantomachia gets stuck to Gigantomachia kind of resolution.

Ball gets stuck to his face, Gigantomachia tries to pull it off, ends up ripping own head off.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

New Vigilantes coming up! https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/my-hero-academia-vigilantes-chapter-73/chapter/20120?action=read

At least Pop's possessed by something cool like fireflies this time. gently caress evil bees

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
New Vigilantes!

E:fb

Hehe, bee puns.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Man, even after they save Pop, she'll probably end up in jail after causing all that damage. :ohdear:

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Rhonne posted:

Man, even after they save Pop, she'll probably end up in jail after causing all that damage. :ohdear:

A more likely solution is Pop-Step, as in the vigilante identity, disappears for good. Most people don't actually know her real identity, and the people who do are likely to overlook what she's doing now given that she's under what amounts to mind control.

Kanos fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Mar 13, 2020

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Looking at her eye when she's telling Koichi off reminds me of the not too subtle horror I developed reading Animorphs regarding mind control. You can see she's struggling on the inside but can't stop herself.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I'm pretty sure that there is some clause in Quirk-related laws that says when mind control Quirks involved, if a person has no control or free will over what they're doing, it's the person who is controlling them that is guilty of the crimes.

profileusername
Mar 2, 2019

Hmmm, who could the mysterious coated individual be in the last panel? Also Pop's quirk combined with bee explosives seems very effective.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Eh, if you've played City of Heroes long enough, you know that mobility powers are just as important as your actual advertised powers.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

profileusername posted:

Hmmm, who could the mysterious coated individual be in the last panel? Also Pop's quirk combined with bee explosives seems very effective.
explosive bees seems like it would combine well with a lot of powers

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
You know, if they really want to go with Kaminari being the traitor, now's probably the best time to just drop that lame beat I guess. They set him up with a love interest. He just had a cool moment where a villain tried to shock everyone and he absorbed all of that lightning. If he just turned around and zapped everyone who trusted him with that, then whoops.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Takahata101/status/1238763747272839170?s=20

God she does have that Aisha energy, doesn't she?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Oh god yes

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Eh, if you've played City of Heroes long enough, you know that mobility powers are just as important as your actual advertised powers.

:hfive:
I mean it's all CIty of Jetpacks nowadays, but.
Mirko's 100% the embodiment of the Scrapper/Brute mentality, isn't she?

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Crasical posted:

:hfive:
I mean it's all CIty of Jetpacks nowadays, but.
Mirko's 100% the embodiment of the Scrapper/Brute mentality, isn't she?

I went and made an MA/Willpower Brute bunnygirl as an homage. I'm just taking every jump and kick power ever. It's beautiful.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1006389

Twice :smith:

Nonexistence
Jan 6, 2014
Stings now, but this is the start of Twice's heel turn to the good guys.

Also, Edgeshot is a villain.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I can't believe they gave Shroom guns

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yowzers!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Will Dabi actually be useful to the League for once, or will he find a way to screw this up too? Find out next week!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Viz link so you can properly appreciate the spreads: https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/my-hero-academia-chapter-264/chapter/20219?action=read

Caleb's trivia & notes: https://twitter.com/CDCubed/status/1239228772030660613

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

Nonexistence posted:

Stings now, but this is the start of Twice's heel turn to the good guys.

Rhonne posted:

Will Dabi actually be useful to the League for once, or will he find a way to screw this up too? Find out next week!

I'd love it if Dabi injures Hawks pretty bad and it somehow convinces Twice to defect to the good guys.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
How does this series keep getting me to root for both sides at once.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
I think Twice and Dabi will be able to beat Hawks back, but this is the start of Twice turning to the good guys (which will culminate later).

profileusername
Mar 2, 2019

I like how menacing Hawks looks from Twice's point of view here. Good at conveying the sense of betrayal. But then at the same time Hawks has some actual care for Twice. Characters!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Mushroom.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Viridiant posted:

Centrism

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

do i get to blame horikoshi or caleb for 'BUSH' in midnight's action panel this chapter

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Viridiant posted:

I'm not rooting for both sides, I just want Twice to be happy. The rest of the villains can die/go to jail for all I care.

I want Twice to meet Gentle someday, I bet he'd be a good friend to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Redestro has some Big Mood energy going on right now.