Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Fun Shoe

Mr. Nice! posted:

They specifically told me to not take cough medicine unless my cough is keeping me from sleeping. I have guaifenesin and albuterol en route. The priority is to clean the poo poo out of my lungs.

Oh wow. That's weird. Good luck and feel better soon dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

i have allergies, but im ok.

The wife and i are now travelling to Bend OR and staying there for a couple of days.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

Got off the phone with a VA doc. They do not have the ability to test me unless I’m hospitalized.

They told me to stay home and drink a lot of fluids. I have an inhaler and other meds in the mail to me. The doc first suggested I go to the pharmacy to pick them up until I pointed out that’s a bad idea.

So I’m stuck waiting to see if I get better over the next few weeks or will get hospitalized if I feel worse.

Gee! Thats not what Pence just said on TV! He said anyone that thinks they need a test can get it!

This is so odd!

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Nick Soapdish posted:

I'd say don't do it. The university my husband teaches at is starting online classes next week and until the end of the semester. Last night he asked me if he should have class tomorrow and I told him "no, just put it online starting immediately". There hasn't been a case where the school is but no reason to commute for a probably almost empty classroom

Yeah I decided to stay home. I haven't seen any Boulder County cases yet but the Denver region has a bunch so it's only a matter of time.

Pissed though because we were supposed to learn how to use an atlatl and start a fire today in Archaeology and those seem like useful skills

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Internet Wizard posted:

Yeah I decided to stay home. I haven't seen any Boulder County cases yet but the Denver region has a bunch so it's only a matter of time.

Pissed though because we were supposed to learn how to use an atlatl and start a fire today in Archaeology and those seem like useful skills

Atlatl isn’t rocket science I’ve played around with a homemade one made with a half a tennis ball nailed to a stick.

However fire hard.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Internet Wizard posted:

Stay away from the hill and pearl.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

FAT CURES MUSCLES posted:

Stay away from the hill and pearl.

That's pretty good advice even when there isn't a pandemic

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord
https://twitter.com/Laurie_Garrett/status/1238125605574639622

Quietly praying for thoughts I'm not thinking and things I won't mention.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Old Boot posted:

it would be a shame if the thoughts you're not thinking came to fruition.

a real drat shame.

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.
I was in a thousand person security line in Toronto exactly 2 weeks ago. :ohdear:

Skipped the gym yesterday and slept for 2 hours. I was a bit achy and had a cough but no fever. Today I feel hot at work but no thermometer, am tired and feel floaty and my cough is a little worse. It could be a con-cold since I was at a 40ish person event over the weekend but it’s hate later than usual.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Here's a bit of fun in a lovely, lovely time.

https://twitter.com/kenvogel/status/1238118640165232640?s=19

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Loving the hit parade on Hunter, get dunked on you piece of poo poo

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Watched that Pence interview. It was 8 minutes of obsequious dick sucking. Didn't really feel like him being taken to task. He'd say maybe two words related to the question asked, then go right back to ego fellatio.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

Watched that Pence interview. It was 8 minutes of obsequious dick sucking. Didn't really feel like him being taken to task. He'd say maybe two words related to the question asked, then go right back to ego fellatio.

He looked like he’d been crying

Extremely strong, extremely reassuring

Btw, USO just shut everything down

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

was hunter the asshat who vaped during session and bought steam games

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

also headache and feeling worn out

no cough or lung butter

at least i work from home forever

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

DA PARTY OF MORALITY N PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
McConnell what the gently caress :psyduck:

https://twitter.com/AnaCabrera/status/1238126303238410243?s=20

Like it's one thing to go "Well we don't like the Democratic Bill," but the response to that is to make your own, worse bill and force them to negotiate, not to gently caress off for a week and a half and say you'll get back to it later

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

In non-virus news, good news from the House

https://twitter.com/BritchRyan/status/1238138610161004553?s=20

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Congress should not get Spring Break ever, and especially not during a global emergency.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Old Boot posted:

Garret is a badass btw. 2x pulitzer winner on reporting about diseases etc.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Was this the guy with the odd steam handle and the vape and whatnot

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Was this the guy with the odd steam handle and the vape and whatnot

Yes

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

The gently caress, is Turtle and Co actually loving off to Daytona Beach/Spring break in the middle of a global health emergency?!?

Meanwhile, Justin Trudeau is going into isolation because his wife is sick with flu-like symptoms. So that's great.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Like it's one thing to go "Well we don't like the Democratic Bill," but the response to that is to make your own, worse bill and force them to negotiate, not to gently caress off for a week and a half and say you'll get back to it later

Biden thinks he can work with these people lmao

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is turtle shaking hands with covid patients? Can he shake more?

From my feed:

:bgc:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I was just told my breathing sounds like I’m lightly snoring but I’m wide awake.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

EDIT: Removed till I can get verification.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

so bitch McConnell is going to be responsible for thousands of boomer deaths

you're still not getting on my good side

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I was just told my breathing sounds like I’m lightly snoring but I’m wide awake.

I had pneumonia as a kid - it kinda sounded like that and it sucked.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

TCD posted:

I had pneumonia as a kid - it kinda sounded like that and it sucked.

I had it in 2009 and feel very similar to then.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Mitch is totally gonna cooperate with the moderate Democratic President and not sandbag and block anything they propose.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Internet Wizard posted:

are you taking ANTH 2200, Archaeology of Human History with Cameron? That class was dope af

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

SimonCat posted:

Mitch is totally gonna cooperate with the moderate Democratic President and not sandbag and block anything they propose.

Recess just got cancelled.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Slim Pickens posted:

Is turtle shaking hands with covid patients? Can he shake more?

From my feed:

:bgc:

This is the kind of stuff that pushes me further from religious or spiritual counseling. I'm already very Missouri (show me proof) about most things in life and it's why I kept shutting down the chaplain at the VA. No loving degree in sciences related to mental health, just some seminary bullshit about sky wizards?

Yeah, the overzealously religious can be wiped out by this and I'm just gonna shrug it off because they're a large part of why this poo poo spreads, like the cult in South Korea. gently caress them. Open churches on sunday and quarantine the fuckers inside of their sanctuary.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TinkerSec/status/1238155870384664578?s=19

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I already despised Evangelicals. The past 4 years has pushed me into something beyond that.

BurningChrome
Jan 18, 2020

They said she cooked her own cancers for people who crossed her, rococo custom variations that took years to kill you. They said a lot of things about Chrome, none of them at all reassuring.

Casimir Radon posted:

I already despised Evangelicals. The past 4 years has pushed me into something beyond that.

:same:

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Burn ICE to the ground. Also the dow has dropped 1000 points in about 30 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Current Mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk00EVdG7-4