Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Play posted:

these people have got to be part of the strangest trend associated with this whole thing. this fixation on toilet paper is simply bizarre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xzc-IATwsE

They're just heeding good post-apocalypse advice

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Mar 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lodin posted:

Had to buy toilet paper yesterday but they were all out. They still had plenty of napkins tho so I just picked up three packages of those.

In other news the first death here in Norway was confirmed today. It begins.

Order some dude wipes off amazon your butthole will thank you and also your rear end eating boyfriend

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
what are dude wipes?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Hell yeah

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
so regular wipes with "dude" written on them, or am I missing something crucial?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Rinkles posted:

so regular wipes with "dude" written on them, or am I missing something crucial?

They've had the gay extracted from them.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Rinkles posted:

Bruh.

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
My wedding is in three weeks and guests are already dropping out because of flight cancellations. Sucks but we wanted to keep our wedding small so hey a lower headcount is better and cheaper for us. Since our wedding is relatively small (~100 people) our venue told us it will be very unlikely they'll cancel. gently caress I just want to get this over with and I'm hoping in the next few weeks, while it will get worse, it won't be an extreme situation that we'll have to cancel everything.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
On the way to Moscow. All the flight attendants and security staff are swearing under thier breath in Spanish and Russian about how much they hate all travelers and want us all to die since we probably already infected them. I imagine this is common anywhere you travel these days and agree with the poster earlier in the thread that said that the airline workers may likely strike before all flights are canceled for unsafe work conditions. I'll check back once I'm infecting people in the Big Apple.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

At this rate, my quarantine is going to turn from keeping my community safe from me to keeping me safe from the community.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

If you own a house and have to worry about your sewer line, I highly recommend you not use napkins or paper towels. Just buy one of those attachable bidets for $50 on Amazon and use that if it comes to it.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
pool up some water in a baking tray and give yourself a man douche

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

The blow job factory will never shutter its doors

I have some terrible news.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

it's not the coronavirus that will destroy america but the wave of poop diseases that will proliferate this summer as everyone's sewers are destroyed by all the napkins and paper towels

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Just put your poo poo crusted wadded up paper
Towels in a trash can next to your toilet like they do in Mexico

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

bring back the outhouse imo. if you clog one of those you deserve a medal

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

GOD DAMMIT

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

poverty goat posted:

it's not the coronavirus that will destroy america but the wave of poop diseases that will proliferate this summer as everyone's sewers are destroyed by all the napkins and paper towels

Seriously, people are going to be flushing junk mail and washcloths with the way this is going.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
If we get anything out of this at least we'll get a cool new handshake.

https://i.imgur.com/aG8UzYl.mp4

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

James Woods posted:

On the way to Moscow. All the flight attendants and security staff are swearing under thier breath in Spanish and Russian about how much they hate all travelers and want us all to die since we probably already infected them. I imagine this is common anywhere you travel these days and agree with the poster earlier in the thread that said that the airline workers may likely strike before all flights are canceled for unsafe work conditions. I'll check back once I'm infecting people in the Big Apple.

The normally surly AA flight crews have been surprisingly happy. I don’t know if it’s because they’re just glad to be working as I’ve heard many have been furloughed (is that the right word), or if they’ve got brain worms.

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

so are old dried out disinfectant wipes still good if you get em wet again? i'm roni raiding and the pickins are slim. got all the good cold meds, got a mostly full bottle of bleach, got a 24 roll tp pack with only a couple missing, got some construction masks, about 3 months worth of food and 1 month worth of weed. also will a gas mask work instead? i got one of those

AnnoyBot
May 28, 2001

Niwrad posted:

If you own a house and have to worry about your sewer line, I highly recommend you not use napkins or paper towels. Just buy one of those attachable bidets for $50 on Amazon and use that if it comes to it.

Datapoint: replacing a root damaged pipe in my front yard cost $3800. Some shithead previous owner straight up broke off the cleanout and put a brick over it, then buried it. Anyway, this was almost 10 years ago, it would probably be $6000 now. This was an easy job too- no concrete, soft soil for easy digging. Be kind to your pipes, or else.

As long as I'm cluttering up this thread: I took my wife to Kaiser in SJ yesterday and today for a strep swab, followed by prescription. There doesn't appear to be any hubbub here yet.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Play posted:

"Or at the very least not particularly harmful." Read the post you quoted before trying to land some dumbass burn ya doofus. It's very unlikely to hurt them, which is the first thing you'd be concerned about when it comes to misinformation like that. Hell it may even help, in the sense that drinking water helps you stay healthy.

it's me, the doofus, for thinking that telling people they are safe if they do things when they're not actually safe, is bad

i guarantee there will be morons wandering around in crowds with a water bottle thinking they're fine because of this dumb poo poo

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Katamari Democracy posted:

We had that financial talk about that at work and right now it's weird for all of us. We work under an umbrella company doing things I don't think I can talk about but basically the bottom line is work as much as you can and if you are affected by the virus then get tested and "We all will cross that bridge when we get there".

"Now shut up and get back to work". lol

you work for Umbrella Corporation? gently caress this is the guy that let out the Roni, get him!

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Rinkles posted:

They cost more.

Can you really put a price on your masculinity?

PUSSY

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

All the people stocking up at liquor stores guaranteed got the virus now lmao. Bottles and shelves that never get cleaned. Dumbasses.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

my amazon next day delivery is going to be a day late!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

If we get anything out of this at least we'll get a cool new handshake.
finger guns as a formal greeting

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

So what is the most valuable snack item in the quarantine era?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

So what is the most valuable snack item in the quarantine era?

Turd giblets

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Haven't heard of this one. How are they packaged? I'm guessing freeze dried?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Haven't heard of this one. How are they packaged? I'm guessing freeze dried?

Kept moist at ALL times

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Cheezits

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

PUPE
wipes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

What's it

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Tom Hanks is the second coming.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I just got baked outside my hotel, then I'm taking a shower n taking the wrapped cup out of its wrapper, pour some beer into it, get drunk and watch Contagion for the first time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I made the mistake of going to Target an hour ago

Toilet paper was sold out, and half the shopping carts in the check out aisles had paper towels

People are wiping their asses with paper towels

What the gently caress is wrong with Americans

EDIT: Yesterday I ate at Popeye's and there were no napkins out, I had to request them. I suspect now that people were stealing napkins from Popeyes to wipe their lovely butts. We deserve this pandemic.