Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

triple sulk posted:

abolish cough on ice

genuinely do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

BeefThief posted:

cumshitter, do you think corporate capitalism will survive the pandemic or is it in the at-risk age bracket?

corporate capitalism is the natural state of humanity so no, neither humanity of corporate capitalism will survive because we are death obsessed apes

RudeCat
Aug 7, 2012

The rudest cat for the rudest jobs

cumshitter posted:

corporate capitalism is the natural state of humanity so no, neither humanity of corporate capitalism will survive because we are death obsessed apes

That's hot

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

"cumshitter" AND "schizophrenia"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Cumphrenia

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

cumshitter posted:

plnakeys sad rear end crappy meals inspired me to share one of my charcuterie happy meals

"Son very allergic to peanuts, buy peanut butter cologne"

what

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

Oiled and Ready posted:

"Son very allergic to peanuts, buy peanut butter cologne"

what

seems self explanatory

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

not an endorsement posted:

people pay me money to look at money and money is improtant, therefore i am sane and also the target demo of the democratic party

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1238345540527706113

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

snoo posted:

give me that sweaty salami

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

stephen miller shaking in rage at things not going back where they came from

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

lol

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

not an endorsement posted:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

my favorite thing is when i know a post is a cumshitter post, just from the smell

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

the smell is cum

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

anyway hi

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

juche avocado posted:

the smell is cum

i can smell his av

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Spoondick posted:

for some reason we don't have acurate models to predict what happens when millions die and most economic activity stops for months

That's probably the easiest thing to model because capitalism loves when you remove humanity. Something was broken long before this virus came along, and probably before Trump became president, and it allowed a whole bunch of real risk to be balanced out with fake poo poo, and now the fake poo poo is failing to maintain the illusion.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

trump

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i forgot to eat dinner and just drank,

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
welp work just closed our philly office until further notice

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

im not advising you to cough on cops

that would be irresponsible

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

juche avocado posted:

tup!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
good thing i was in philly licking handrails all weekend

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Chard posted:

im not advising you to cough on cops

that would be irresponsible

oh yeah what are the cops doing during this poo poo i forgot about them

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/jameshamblin/status/1238269994061959168

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

BeefThief posted:

~*~just cop things~*~

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

this is why it’s very important that Rush Limbaugh convince as many of his listeners as possible to lick door knobs and cough on each other

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

im donald Trump

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

juche avocado posted:

:hmmyes:

I believe that's called intermittent fasting

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i held my own in a political debate no less

me, donald trump, i mean

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

BeefThief posted:

donuts but saran-wrapped

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

thanks for the image of porkin' a donut, bagged

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

:thunk:
https://twitter.com/MissionaryJapan/status/1228996375532060677
https://twitter.com/MissionaryJapan/status/1212376339367391233
https://twitter.com/MissionaryJapan/status/1054152032376877056
https://twitter.com/MissionaryJapan/status/1102649667882369025

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Plinkey posted:

welp work just closed our philly office until further notice

they're staging people onto the VDI system in test waves so they can see where it crumbles now before it gets too late to avoid disruptions. Currently my city/county has been seeing a steady increase in cases but it's been as a result of testing contacts with known exposures. Luckily nobody has shown up with unknown-source community transmission but even the health department directors are publicly stating that's a matter of time. They're currently in the "identify, isolate, and investigate" phase. The quarantine unit has been getting a lot of traffic because some people cannot adequately self-isolate due to all sorts of issues so they're brought into the hospital and kept there.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

they're staging people onto the VDI system in test waves so they can see where it crumbles now before it gets too late to avoid disruptions. Currently my city/county has been seeing a steady increase in cases but it's been as a result of testing contacts with known exposures. Luckily nobody has shown up with unknown-source community transmission but even the health department directors are publicly stating that's a matter of time. They're currently in the "identify, isolate, and investigate" phase. The quarantine unit has been getting a lot of traffic because some people cannot adequately self-isolate due to all sorts of issues so they're brought into the hospital and kept there.

I was going to go into the office tomorrow, but the email from HR more or less said I shouldn't since I've been on my rear end for two days with a 101ish fever so emailed the VP and was like 'yeah i was all the gently caress over philly this weekend and you just closed the office, so gunna be better safe than sorry'

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

These economic/authoritarian charts are getting more difficult to understand

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Plinkey posted:

I was going to go into the office tomorrow, but the email from HR more or less said I shouldn't since I've been on my rear end for two days with a 101ish fever so emailed the VP and was like 'yeah i was all the gently caress over philly this weekend and you just closed the office, so gunna be better safe than sorry'

sounds like your boat productivity is gonna go through the roof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
top bottom bitches
and eat all their ases
while my grandparents call me
fagula