Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

RandomBlue posted:

All you have to do is not be an rear end in a top hat, it's amazing.

:rip: me then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
Wait was that really pewdiepie lmao. Eat my entire rear end

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

please please keep using this, its one of my fav things i donate to

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

WoodrowSkillson posted:

please please keep using this, its one of my fav things i donate to

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

CaptainJuan posted:

Wait was that really pewdiepie lmao. Eat my entire rear end

Nah it's some fyacist

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Nah it's some fyacist

they're really mad about a charity thread to help feed poor goons and whine about it a lot and sound like complete lovely neocons

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

smarxist posted:

they're really mad about a charity thread to help feed poor goons and whine about it a lot and sound like complete lovely neocons

if it whines like a fascist and bootlicks like a fascist...

50s girl groupon
Jul 17, 2010

I woke up like this
I will mail a bag of my covid infected coughs to anyone who tries to poo poo on goons helping other goons of all the things to get assmad about

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Pewdiepie posted:

The amount of whiplash I've received, merely for asking for proof the money is being used responsibly, raises more than a few red flags for me as an interested goon. As I mentioned before, if true, it should be easy to provide this proof you speak of.

You have failed to provide any remotely valid reason why anything should be proved to you. As in, your position/opinion is not in the least way relevant no matter how much you believe it should be.
I'm sincerely pissed you're merely probed rather than loving permabanned finally and definitely. Nobody needs you but yourself.

I'm someone who's in a situation that would definitely need such help right now, but just reading this thread it's obvious a lot of people are in even dire-er straits than I am.
I'm glad they're getting help.

I'm equally glad you're temporarily STFU'ed. Still hoping for a ban, though, again.

Just gently caress off.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Also please provide your snail mail adress to 50s girl groupon so an approriately sized bag of covid coughs is sent your way.
I'm willing to chip in 50 pounds of syphillis laced fluids in a container the color of your choice.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Just popping in to say I saw Pewdiepie get probated for a week, went to see why to laugh at him, and found this thread. So probating him has helped add at least a little bit more to the fund!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope he's spending his time off doing something productive and not, for example, going to any food pantries in town demanding to inspect their books and means testing procedures

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.
Upped my contribution a bit. This is a tough time! Hope goons are drawing on this option :)

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

goon fund is real and its fantastic

its so real that when I PM'd to find out how to give plinkey a one time sum he didn't read very closely and tried to give me money lol

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

its so real that when I PM'd to find out how to give plinkey a one time sum he didn't read very closely and tried to give me money lol

buddy, they dont even let me gently caress the goon fund

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Cheezer Madness makes you illiterate but also very giving

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Siljmonster posted:

Cheezer Madness makes you illiterate but also very giving

no need 2 read anything but "strombo"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Goonfund is real, and strong, and my friend.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Is there an email address I can hit you on, Plinkey? The one listed previously has a lapsed domain

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

Is there an email address I can hit you on, Plinkey? The one listed previously has a lapsed domain

Do you have PMs, yeah I let that one lapse, I can set a new semi anonymous email later today

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Nah, lost them in the avennati purge. Truly the worst toxx

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Is the borkinginstitute address still valid?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bronze Fonz posted:

Is the borkinginstitute address still valid?

idk I might have not renewed it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It should still be good, the dns or something might have changed I can look into it later this afternoon

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
try this emai: plinkey@stanknuts.com

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.
This is good and I make plenty to give $5 month. I have been in situations where being able to PM somebody for $40 grocery money would mean the world.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
looks like there was a server migration and I need to update some DNS poo poo, I just got the support ticket back. So I'll do that tomorrow, the stanknuts address should work but just post in the thread if you email it because I don't have the tied to my gmail atm

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

I sent one off to stanknuts earlier this evening :angel:

Hardon Crime
Jan 15, 2020

hubba hubba hubba hubba
strange how America's social fabric decays before our eyes yet the cspam fund only grows ever stronger

if only a certain ethnologist turned economic critic could have predicted such a turn of events

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

I sent one off to stanknuts earlier this evening :angel:

I see it, I need to do some work but over lunch I'll get to them.

I really need to hook that up to my gmail account

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
So, the goon fund is running abnormally low at this point in the month over the developments of the last few days, lots of people getting displaced from work, or caring or elderly relatives and scared to join a line at the food bank if they might get sick and give their relative cornoa, and not having anywhere to really go until unemployment kicks in, I think there have been something like 6-8 requests from friday through today and from the begining of the month that adds up to about $1000 from the fund total so far this month, so it's down to idk, like 200 bucks for the rest of the month becase the march 1 payout was around 1200 and some change.

I know that a lot of you already give, but we're down to only being able to help about 4 more people over the next 2 weeks and poo poo seems like it's going to get worse. Joining the patreon would be great, even if it's just for a few months then cancel, I dont care and neither will anyone else, or if you want to donate directly PM or email me (plinkey@stanknuts.com)

Sorry to sound like I'm begging again, but the last few days have been rough as poo poo aint gunna get better. I'm fotunate enough to be able to work from home and survive this, but there are a lot of CSPAM goons and goons in general that can't.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I will try to do a donation when I get paid this week, depending on how much it is and if I lose my job lmfao

:peanut: god bless america

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Depending on how things shake out with my new job as a manager at a restaurant, I'll either be getting all the hours I want and donating or desperately asking for help. Either way. At the moment I have literally no money (yes, literally) so we'll see how this poo poo goes

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

Once I get a new job I will toss in plinkey

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i get paid on friday so i should be able to chip some more in then

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004