Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

everything is fine the joker is p cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
matt's gonna go full cesar romero and paint over his beard

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Wanna know how I got these crocs????

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

never thought khaki shorts would be a part of the Joker mythos, but here we are,

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

if the last two movies with joker have thought us anything you can get p loose and wild with what is and isn't joker

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

remember this joker?

or this?

also sabretooth joker is severely underrated

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's all true because there's a Joker inside all of us

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

the joker is actually a simile for gamer oppression, which has been in the collective unconscious (first theorized by DR Jordan Peterson) since men were hunting and women were gathering pink berries with their special eyes aka before feminism.

furthermore if you watch the high IQ parody Rick N' Morty,

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

joker belongs to everyone, that's why lgbt furry gamer sonicfox knows he's #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlvb51eH0vg

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

"The worst part of having a patreon supported leftist podcast is people expect you to behave as if you don't."

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
venom joker is video games as hell

sabretooth joker/wolverine batman is 90s as hell

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I also like how wolverine/batman, where batman is a character for whom having a utility belt and gadgets is a key piece of identity, is somehow spared the 90s belts-and-pouches everywhere

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

lancemantis posted:

I also like how wolverine/batman, where batman is a character for whom having a utility belt and gadgets is a key piece of identity, is somehow spared the 90s belts-and-pouches everywhere

it's anti-anti-establishment maaaaaaaaaaaan *snorts coke and makes Pubic Hair Man and Eyebrow Hair Boy*

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

cool dance moves posted:

Wanna know how I got these crocs????

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

prefect posted:

He's got another podcast dedicated to his terrible taste in music:
https://twitter.com/ThePOD_Kast/status/1237873356650639360

It's not very good! Bryan is cool and good but his co-host is an insufferable normie dickhead who doesn't have a single interesting insight

Also they both have absolutely dogshit taste in music which is alternately funny and bewildering, Bryan gets so passionate about things you're like "okay he's sold me on this, guess I'll check it out" and it's always loving awful

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
listening to RWN: quarantined in italy with annibale

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Percelus posted:

remember this joker?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Apoplexy posted:

we used to like to take our long cats down to the lake and see how far we can dip 'em in

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Crane Fist posted:

It's not very good! Bryan is cool and good but his co-host is an insufferable normie dickhead who doesn't have a single interesting insight

John is good on Blocked Party.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it's scary but also reassuring in an odd way. an "okay, the worst is known" type deal.

also feel like dolan, in that apocalyptic system collapse is a favourite go-to daydream of mine too. nice to know i'm not alone.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Listened to it this morning, did not make me feel better about the situation but at least now Im more informed.

For instance, now I know that even if you dont die the virus can permanently scar your lungs for the rest of your life

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
yeah it sounds like it melts your lungs

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I'm on episode 90 now of listening to Chapo from the beginning.

The Caleb episodes are some of the funniest poo poo I've ever heard, particularly the second one.

hobbesmaster posted:

their position is that the campaign isn’t over yet

The biggest thing I was wrong about in this primary is that I thought "preoccupation with Trump" would cause boomers to have low turn-out in the primary.

But once you account for high boomer turn-out, the result is kind of obvious that the establishment pick will win as long as they managed to narrow it down to one fast enough. I was optimistic earlier largely because the establishment was loving things up for themselves and hadn't anointed anyone until after South Carolina.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 02:28 on Mar 13, 2020

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/intellegint/status/1238275147989221382?s=20

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can't decide if the bit will be funny this time around now that Biden has changed from doddering also-ran to the gravedigger of the Democratic Party at the expense of everyone to the left of him.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

prefect posted:

John is good on Blocked Party.

I haven't listened to it at all but on the p.o.d.kast he has the most awful "cool teacher" vibe and it's bad

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
In a hilarious twist, the pro-sicko Epstein podcast, Broken, is now doing a series on the coronavirus. You know, just in case you weren't sure if it's explicitly a counter-op to TrueAnon.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Can't decide if the bit will be funny this time around now that Biden has changed from doddering also-ran to the gravedigger of the Democratic Party at the expense of everyone to the left of him.

the human cost of a Biden presidency could very well extend into the billions but it wouldn't make "long cars" any less funny

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

but we’re still friends, and that’s what america’s getting back to, i hope. because we’re gonna make it happen

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

i say swears online posted:

I haven't listened but his spinoffs for kid rock and shock jocks were very good. I cannot loving wait for him and trillbilly tom to do their megachurch pastor series

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1238110096334479364

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

MizPiz posted:

the pro-sicko Epstein podcast,

The what now

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

quote:

Red Scare's new patron-only release: "Age of Decadence w/ Ross Douthat"

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,

Crane Fist posted:

The what now

haven't listened, but apparently they're epstein truthers (i.e. believe he killed himself)

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

surprised matt didn't go deep on bill as governor. pretty good evidence to suggest he was rewarded with the presidency for his part in giving the CIA mena airport to run guns and drugs out of during iran-contra.

ambers take on this side of politics is a little too normie tbh. maybe she has to maintain the fiction that electoralism is possible for her sanity. we all need our balms in these trying times.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

gh0stpinballa posted:

surprised matt didn't go deep on bill as governor. pretty good evidence to suggest he was rewarded with the presidency for his part in giving the CIA mena airport to run guns and drugs out of during iran-contra.

ambers take on this side of politics is a little too normie tbh. maybe she has to maintain the fiction that electoralism is possible for her sanity. we all need our balms in these trying times.

was Ross Perot a CIA psyop?

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Retromancer posted:

was Ross Perot a CIA psyop?

sure why not

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Scrree posted:

haven't listened, but apparently they're epstein truthers (i.e. believe he killed himself)

Pretty much. More specifically they're trying to frame it as the ultimate #MeToo story, with Epstein as the avatar of toxic masculinity who only exists to hurt women and girls (and killed himself purely because he didn't want to give his victims the satisfaction of seeing him on trial). It's produced by Adam McKay, who's also doing an HBO miniseries on Epstein. Brace and Liz shouted them out in an earlier episode.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

gh0stpinballa posted:

pretty good evidence to suggest he was rewarded with the presidency for his part in giving the CIA mena airport to run guns and drugs out of during iran-contra.

do we need to start posting tiny brain wojaks at you too

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

purify your hate

only cowards refuse to fight losing battles

at times like remember the words of the red angel :v:

"What would you know of struggle, Perfect Son? When have you fought against the mutilation of your mind? When have you had to do anything more than tally compliances and polish your armour?" [...] "The people of your world named you Great One. The people of mine called me Slave. Which one of us landed on a paradise of civilization to be raised by a foster father, Roboute? Which one of us was given armies to lead after training in the halls of the Macraggian high-riders? Which one of us inherited a strong, cultured kingdom? And which one of us had to rise up against a kingdom with nothing but a horde of starving slaves? Which one of us was a child enslaved on a world of monsters, with his brain cut up by carving knives? Listen to your blue-clad wretches yelling of courage and honour, courage and honour, courage and honour. Do you even know the meaning of those words? Courage is fighting the kingdom which enslaves you, no matter that their armies outnumber yours by ten-thousand to one. You know nothing of courage. Honour is resisting a tyrant when all others suckle and grow fat on the hypocrisy he feeds them. You know nothing of honour."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

MizPiz posted:

Pretty much. More specifically they're trying to frame it as the ultimate #MeToo story, with Epstein as the avatar of toxic masculinity who only exists to hurt women and girls (and killed himself purely because he didn't want to give his victims the satisfaction of seeing him on trial). It's produced by Adam McKay, who's also doing an HBO miniseries on Epstein. Brace and Liz shouted them out in an earlier episode.

all of the people posting the national suicide hotline after epstein got got was one of the funniest things from 2019