Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Adam "Handwash" Page

I love him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Cerebral Bore posted:

If the Hangman tells me to put pineapple on my pizza, then who am I to disagree?

A person with working tastebuds

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

these mfers post here

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I don't know if I'm old or what but I can not read the fine print on Page's letterhead.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

ChrisBTY posted:

I don't know if I'm old or what but I can not read the fine print on Page's letterhead.

"typed onto a piece of paper by an AEW errand boy at the drunken behest of"

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Pineapple and jalapeno is a really neat combination, I support the Hangman

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Mr E posted:

I love Hangman Adam Page and only want good things for him.

Turns out that if you take a pretty talented guy who is obviously up for anything and give him confidence and let him run with the ball he might end up being great.

I wonder if there's a lesson in there for any other promoters...

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Adam Page was basically the only good thing to come out of the Bullet Club/Elite collapse nonsense in New Japan, it gave him a couple of big spots & he delivered enough to get into the G1 & from there he didn't have a blow away tournament but really showed that he could be great. I'm glad he's realising his potential even if he's doing it in a company I don't watch.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

ChrisBTY posted:

If you go through the comments on the tweet the letterhead is blown up so it's more legible

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/WWERoadDogg/status/1238592796631629824

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hooonnkk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1238625860518805504

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1238629060969771008?s=20

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

nvm

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Fair enough, why bother if there’s no crowd?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Vagabundo posted:

Fair enough, why bother if there’s no crowd?

The argument for continuing would probably be so the match has a steady flow and rhythm. But like WWE matches tend to be more compartmentalized than that anyway. So 3 minutes of standing around is probably only as detrimental to the match as 3 minutes of rest holds and playing to the crowd.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rap battles during the commercials jfc do I have think of everything Vince

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Was this supposed to be shown? What happened here?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I think some people with satellite dishes get straight feeds so sometimes they see stuff like announcers during commercials or rehearsals before a live show. Or that.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Only Mark Henry is allowed to get horny over Xia Li selfies

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

Adam Page was basically the only good thing to come out of the Bullet Club/Elite collapse nonsense in New Japan, it gave him a couple of big spots & he delivered enough to get into the G1 & from there he didn't have a blow away tournament but really showed that he could be great. I'm glad he's realising his potential even if he's doing it in a company I don't watch.

I'm sure you've probably got tons of people telling you that you should be watching AEW, so I'm not going to say that, but you should at least try to find his recent run of matches tagging with Kenny Omega. They've done a really good job depicting them learning to flow well as a team and the most recent one on the Revolution PPV was possibly the best match I've ever seen. Although I'll admit that I have a hard time with matches that last longer than 30 minutes so stuff like Kenny Vs. Okada 3 doesn't quite do it for me.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

The revolution tag match was deffo moty so far and also best tag match of all time.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Hellblazer187 posted:

The revolution tag match was deffo moty so far and also best tag match of all time.

Better than Kobashi/Kikuchi vs Can-Am Express?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Vagabundo posted:

definitely not

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Vagabundo posted:

In some ways, yes. The drama and storytelling is at another level, although that AJPW tag may still be the most fun wrestling match that has ever existed.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

That tag match is unparalleled for me because of the character work of all four participants. I'm sure there are other tags with in ring that's better, and maybe less reliant on near falls drama, but this one was just the total package. *That* moment after the bell was some of the best subtle wrestling drama that makes you hold your breath that I've ever experienced.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1238629756184064002

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!!WARNING!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zqHKd265E

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

STAC Goat posted:

I think some people with satellite dishes get straight feeds so sometimes they see stuff like announcers during commercials or rehearsals before a live show. Or that.

This happens on cruise ships, or at least I did fourteen years ago when I last went on one. It was really fun to hear the CFB announcers shooting the poo poo during the breaks of some of the big bowl games, talking about their wives and kids and stuff.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

No one in the crowd took their shirt off during hangman/omega vs the bucks

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

The337th posted:

That tag match is unparalleled for me because of the character work of all four participants. I'm sure there are other tags with in ring that's better, and maybe less reliant on near falls drama, but this one was just the total package. *That* moment after the bell was some of the best subtle wrestling drama that makes you hold your breath that I've ever experienced.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1238570163626262528

:stare:

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
We don't have confirmation that The Great Muta isn't appearing in front of random people, spraying poison mist into people's faces to spread CORVID—19.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Great Muta debuts his new finisher called The Boomer Remover.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Cerebral Bore posted:

Great Muta debuts his new finisher called The Boomer Remover.

That's just a tope suicida.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

remember when she compared eating meat to the slave trade

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Hania/Saturyne aint wrestling anymore but still....

Woof.

https://twitter.com/HaniaHuntress/status/1238897777607938048

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Well yeah sure, I don't PERSONALLY know anyone that has contracted the virus, but that doesn't stop people from being dead, does it? Just because it doesn't happen in front of my face doesn't mean it's not happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/status/1238884794945155072