Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Let me say I was deeply upset on new year's eve when a coward, yes a coward, interrupted the reposting pleasantries, it started a timeline chain that began with you and here we are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
feeling so much unity with the CEOs today :unsmith:

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

this year has never stopped giving thank you mr presideint

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Joementum posted:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/lib_owner/status/1238645737086304258

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

the popes toes posted:

this year has never stopped giving thank you mr presideint

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

isn’t her show the one that just got suspended?

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Yes, they are aware. Some school staff will still be working because they are the main source of food for many students. They will be implementing the summer sack lunch program during the time the schools are closed.

I think that’s laudable, because good for them for thinking of the kids, and batshit insane, because who the gently caress is going to bring their kids to school when it’s closed.

Parents can’t make week or month long plans for their kids on the spur of the moment. It’s a totally hosed situation. But good for the people who care about the kids.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
my HEB is out of milk, meat, cheese, beans, rice, most fruit, tp, paper towels, eggs, etc

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

EVERYHING FUCKNIG ONWS

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
what the gently caress is legion of skanks

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's going to be interesting watching what happens to colleges when this is all over. With a lot of them switching to all online courses for the time being, I wonder if that is going to be something that is extended and whether if it will make college costs go up or down (of course it will be up because of Capitalism).

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

omfg, did his campaign really put him out there looking like this?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

TMMadman posted:

It's going to be interesting watching what happens to colleges when this is all over. With a lot of them switching to all online courses for the time being, I wonder if that is going to be something that is extended and whether if it will make college costs go up or down (of course it will be up because of Capitalism).

professors will gently caress up online courses so badly.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

this lady looking like a cyberpunk ai almagam of faces stitched together from damp magazines found in a cache in the woods

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Plinkey posted:

my white blood cells rn

:peanut:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Vim Fuego posted:

that was actually his best moment of the town hall

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Only for about four minutes

Also they had to cut to a title card because he wandered away from the camera

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

lmao

I wonder who he spoke with that he thought was google

and did they get awarded the contract?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

I heard today that the NCAA canceled Match Madness because it allowed them to claim losses for insurance coverage. If they had merely postponed the tournament, they couldn’t claim losses

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

man this is some magnificent trumpin

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

hahahahahaaaaa this poo poo is going to go on for months and there's nothing anyone can do about it and supply chains are failing already

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

VectorSigma posted:

hahahahahaaaaa this poo poo is going to go on for months and there's nothing anyone can do about it and supply chains are failing already

Slapstick as governance

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

VectorSigma posted:

"just in time shipping"

oh man I am glad that I love pickling

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

NofrikinfuN posted:

lmao

someone mentioned to him that a google owned company is doing some small rollout website specifically for medical workers in the bay area, and trump turned it into a magical website that solves the testing problem in his head

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Donald and Ivanka will get the virus, but not Melania

I wish I had money to bet on this.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
lol i cant stop watching it. its just a steam of nonsense even trump isnt capable of

https://www.facebook.com/7860876103/videos/202356457661426/

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/AnAngryOpossum/status/1238617771287724038

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I’d swear I saw a picture of The Hanged Man tarot card but with the Nothing In Life Matters kid’s head replacing the normal head. Be this real or vision?

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
amazing

amazing

everything owns

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Vim Fuego posted:

this lady looking like a cyberpunk ai almagam of faces stitched together from damp magazines found in a cache in the woods

through a scanner damply

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

NofrikinfuN posted:

lmao

"hullo president trumk, is Gogol company from kazahkstan, we haf corona virus tester you buy?"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

mysterious frankie posted:

I’d swear I saw a picture of The Hanged Man tarot card but with the Nothing In Life Matters kid’s head replacing the normal head. Be this real or vision?

it was real, no idea which thread or when

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

NoneMoreNegative posted:

through a scanner damply

:sweatdrop:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Joementum posted:

:crnasickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

smarxist posted:

reading House Of Leaves on the toilet and wiping my rear end with each page as i finish

gonna be trouble when you hit that segment where you gotta backtrack like 200 pages through footnotes