Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

2DCAT posted:

I'm done with all of this. gently caress everything

get his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Flavius Aetass posted:

my HEB is out of milk, meat, cheese, beans, rice, most fruit, tp, paper towels, eggs, etc

?? Not mine. Well mine is out of a lot of stupid stuff but for example you can arrange for yourself a week-long bacon and pasta orgy if you like

Plenty of canned tomatoes and other vegetables, lots and lots and LOTS of frozen meat products, unlimited amounts of beer and wine

Also my local produce section was thoroughly stocked, onions, garlic, fruit, greens, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, etc

(Austin)

e: also the cheese department was completely full of cheese as per normal, all the cheese one could hope for

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

billionaire's remorse

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

the popes toes posted:

billionaire's remorse

gently caress you and gently caress everyone

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

ROSEBUD! ROOOOOOOSEBUUUUUUUUD!

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
God came to me in a vision and he said to have two of every animal in the freezer in the basement so that I may eat them while under quarantine

Squinky v2.0 has issued a correction as of 04:11 on Mar 14, 2020

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

he’ll be killed in prison

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

2DCAT posted:

Hey man I was just joking on the internet.

Burn Trump with all your insider knowledge though.

I mean, nothing will happen, but it's still the right thing to do!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

2DCAT posted:

you're an inspiration to us all, and I mean that seriously

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

BgRdMchne posted:

Stay safe billionaire cat

I’m serious. Use a burner email at the library

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Nonsense posted:

he’ll be killed in prison

why is it that so many of those guys have really hosed-up looking heads

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

It's like I always say, don't trust guys named rape

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2020/03/12/older-americans-coronavirus/

quote:

At her home in The Villages, a sprawling central Florida retirement community that overlaps three counties, Alicia Przybylowicz still greets neighbors with a big smile and an outstretched hand. “I’m a hand-shaker. I think I will always be a hand-shaker and a hugger,” the 64-year-old said. Worries about the coronavirus aren’t going to stop that. “It seems that it’s been blown out of proportion.”

The Villages will turn into a loving wasteland in a week if the Coronavirus gets loose there.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
tearmp

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/labuzamovies/status/1238646529746862080?s=20

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

2DCAT posted:

So many of my service industry friends can't afford rent this week due to Coronavirus and no one going out to eat and drink and it's making me feel bad and guilty for some reason :negative:

because you didnt crush capitalism?? it only fixes things if done w solidarity, friendo

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

emfive posted:

?? Not mine. Well mine is out of a lot of stupid stuff but for example you can arrange for yourself a week-long bacon and pasta orgy if you like

Plenty of canned tomatoes and other vegetables, lots and lots and LOTS of frozen meat products, unlimited amounts of beer and wine

Also my local produce section was thoroughly stocked, onions, garlic, fruit, greens, carrots, mushrooms, peppers, etc

(Austin)

e: also the cheese department was completely full of cheese as per normal, all the cheese one could hope for

cool literally nobody gives a poo poo dude.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

2DCAT posted:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

snoo posted:

they didn't send us any emails or snail mail but i just found out my wife's medicaid re-enrollment finally went through after 4 months and i am crying i am so happy

snoo give yr wife a big cspam hug, from cspam, unless thats weird

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1238627041408438272

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/verge/status/1238662407372800001

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

yeah i felt this way when i was sixteen and in an eyeless in gaza cover band too my dude

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

jareds forehead has gotten bigger

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
what happens to old rear end punks when we age out and arent iggy pop

i wish i was iggy pop

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

More like iggy poop. Lol

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
hello my name is iggy pop and gently caress capitalism, kill the rich

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

cool literally nobody gives a poo poo dude.

Thank you nevertheless for quoting my post, poo poo POST MALONE

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

Chris Hayes won't even wear the hat gently caress that dude

blow that whistle you beautiful bastard!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

2DCAT posted:

Chris Hayes won't even wear the hat gently caress that dude

she's always been a centrist

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

potus pants making GBS threads tape is real

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Ashley Feinberg confirmed worthless pos

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao everyone everywhere is worthless.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

2DCAT posted:

So many of my service industry friends can't afford rent this week due to Coronavirus and no one going out to eat and drink and it's making me feel bad and guilty for some reason :negative:

this is my most profound memory of the last financial crisis. i joined a union around the same time, which didn't hurt, but the thing that leveled up my leftism was watching it hit the fan in my neighborhood bars and the rock clubs/theatres i was working in. and noticing which bars/crowds/shows weren't effected.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Everything is hosed. Nothing matters. Mind as well not try anything at all because you'll run up against establishment shits that will squash you.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

2DCAT posted:

Ashley Feinberg confirmed worthless pos

wait what the gently caress, how are we supposed to keep up with shitification at this pace

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
go for the ultimate heel turn: get maggie haberman to do it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

2DCAT posted:

Everything is hosed. Nothing matters. Mind as well not try anything at all because you'll run up against establishment shits that will squash you.

how was chuck "cuck" "stupid worthless blob of protoplasm" schumer btw

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

snoo posted:

they didn't send us any emails or snail mail but i just found out my wife's medicaid re-enrollment finally went through after 4 months and i am crying i am so happy

yay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

2DCAT posted:

I'm done with all of this. gently caress everything