Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.
Stress disorder / unspecified anxiety/depression with somatic symptoms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

sweet thursday posted:

Can somebody help me? I'm not sure what is going on and with this COVID19 I am scared. My symptoms are a little sexual frustration combined with lack of motivation; a loss of concentration (I can't concentrate on work); my libido's gone berserk; I'm sweating through my shirt; hyper emotional sensations which seems to be unaffected by location; I can't seem to get to sleep and I don't want anything to eat; Overall I would say I feel a pressure near my heart and a sensation of water soaking into my brain. This is driving me insane.

Humans aren't meant to live in Atlantis

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

sweet thursday posted:

Can somebody help me?

Hmm, possibly fits the criteria for Bimbofication. Have you noticed any significant breast growth?

CassandraZara
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

sweet thursday posted:

Can somebody help me? I'm not sure what is going on and with this COVID19 I am scared. My symptoms are a little sexual frustration combined with lack of motivation; a loss of concentration (I can't concentrate on work); my libido's gone berserk; I'm sweating through my shirt; hyper emotional sensations which seems to be unaffected by location; I can't seem to get to sleep and I don't want anything to eat; Overall I would say I feel a pressure near my heart and a sensation of water soaking into my brain. This is driving me insane.

The cure, surprisingly, is bat soup.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I've got a two week supply in case of self-quarantine and my regular stock of food besides the fact, but I'm starting to worry that resupplying my day to day food is going to difficult. I hope this hording bullshit calms down soon.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

sweet thursday posted:

man those are all symptoms of some kind of strange disease

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

sweet thursday posted:

You need to listen to The Cure's greatest hits.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

sweet thursday posted:

I am a doctor and I'm afraid you have Moregellons. It's like Morgellons, but more.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

sweet thursday posted:

I prescribe 1 month of not reading Twitter

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Menopause

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I think almost every home bathroom I've been in has a shower in the same room as the toilet.
If you can't get TP just get a bar of soap and jump in the shower after you have a poo poo, sheesh.

I guess it doesn't work if you have one of those stupid wall mounted shower heads, in that case learn to do handstands or whatever.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

r u ready to WALK posted:

I guess it doesn't work if you have one of those stupid wall mounted shower heads, in that case learn to do handstands or whatever.
Do the Goatse Method of shower anal cleanse

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

I think almost every home bathroom I've been in has a shower in the same room as the toilet.
If you can't get TP just get a bar of soap and jump in the shower after you have a poo poo, sheesh.

what kind of shower head are you talking about that wouldn't reach your rear end in a top hat? Shouldn't you be cleaning your rear end in a top hat any time you shower anyway

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

It's almost spring, soon we can wipe with newly formed leaves

Right now i'm using pinecones and needles but it's slow going.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

TheAardvark posted:

what kind of shower head are you talking about that wouldn't reach your rear end in a top hat? Shouldn't you be cleaning your rear end in a top hat any time you shower anyway

this kind of bullshit, and yes you really should

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Riatsala posted:

I've got a two week supply in case of self-quarantine and my regular stock of food besides the fact, but I'm starting to worry that resupplying my day to day food is going to difficult. I hope this hording bullshit calms down soon.

I don't have a lot of room for food in my apartment, I usually buy week full of food Monday / Tuesday when I work from home. But now I'm hosed maybe. I hope by mkn/Tues shits not insane.. if it is on Monday... Tuesday I'll be up at 5am to get to the store as it opens at 6 to you know just do normal shopping poo poo.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Welp i started a dry cough this morning. Not sure if i have a fever, i don't have a thermometer. I called the local hotline and they said to stay home and to monitor my symptoms for now and call back if it gets worse. Hopefully i just have a cold or something but can't be too careful right now. Staying home from work and i have the next 3 days off so we'll see what happens!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Will the lasers from my hair growth hat kill the coronavirus I need to know

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's funny cause the hotline asks if you've been to places with confirmed coronavirus but we've had 11 people test positive already in my county.

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

Dixville posted:

It's funny cause the hotline asks if you've been to places with confirmed coronavirus but we've had 11 people test positive already in my county.

So-- yes?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Ok when its goons I recognize this poo poo is not cool

:colbert:

And :sympathy:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

this kind of bullshit, and yes you really should

Leaning over and spreading the cheeks, along with some soaping up is perfectly doable with those.

But seriously, detachable shower heads should be the norm these days.

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Arbys and Taco Bell have both assured me that they have the situation under control.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
whatever dickass kid opened the developer console in simcity can you fuckin stop you little prick

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Casu Marzu posted:

Leaning over and spreading the cheeks, along with some soaping up is perfectly doable with those.

This is stupid, get a removable shower head you cheap, dirty-assed goons. They're $20.

I use a magnetized one that pops off the wall mount for easy rear end cleaning.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

TIL goons need aftermarket parts to wash they stinky asses in the shower

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Ya wtf I've never used any kind of removable showerhead in my life and I wash my rear end all the time. I have to because I never wipe.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

God, everytime I clear my throat I'm like OMG THIS IS IT

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

small shops here are okay. there's not a ton of stuff on the shelves but no one seems to be panic buying everything but the big supermarkets allll the crazies are going to and buying out tons of poo poo for no apparent reason. i think someone said earlier that it's less about being prepared and more about SHOWING people how prepared you're being. i mean, personally i don't think it's a great idea to queue in a huge crowd of people during a pandemic. but what do we know?

in the uk, reading. big sainsburys had no pasta/rice/toilet roll, small tesco down the road is fine.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just fill a bucket of water and dump it on and in your rear end, gosh!

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

smoobles posted:

This is stupid, get a removable shower head you cheap, dirty-assed goons. They're $20.

I use a magnetized one that pops off the wall mount for easy rear end cleaning.

:colbert: I have a detachable shower head. Just saying if you're holed up in some terrible hovel without toilet paper, you can still wash your stank rear end just fine.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

lofi posted:

God, everytime I clear my throat I'm like OMG THIS IS IT

Same. And the heat is off in my office so I’m like “am I just cold, or are these those chills I’ve heard about?”

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
i keep on thinking about my sore throat in the morning before I've had any water and my infrequent sneezing is absolutely COVID ignoring the fact the pollen count is ridiculous right now

then again I am the idiot who literally cant refuse a handshake and forgets to sanitize half the time so :effort:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

on a tiny bright side i think if you can it's good to get out of the house and go do something. this is awful and it's a world changing event but it's not doomsday and i think just reading the internet all day about how poo poo everything is isn't good for your mental health. i admit i was pretty miserable last night so i went for a bike ride today and saw some alpacas.

im not saying go out and cough on people but like if you're feeling glum go do something which isn't watching the news and worrying.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lamech posted:

Arbys and Taco Bell have both assured me that they have the situation under control.

Email from BK says same, and implied their sanitation methods were superior to others. So, there's that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Burt canx Vegas now too. gently caress this poo poo

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Burt Sexual posted:

Burt canx Vegas now too. gently caress this poo poo

Roni has just become too real.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Pretty sure I just ran through a very mild case of the 'Roni 5 days of sore throat, slight fever, headache, felt like absolute garbage the last 2 days of it but zero sinus drainage which is not how any cold has ever run through me. and am now a potential typhoid Mary for what...2 more weeks or so?

In a decent country I could get tested and quarantined if so, but here in Merica I'll be headed back to work on Monday because I don't fit the parameters to be tested.

angryrobots fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 14, 2020

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

hemale in pain posted:

on a tiny bright side i think if you can it's good to get out of the house and go do something. this is awful and it's a world changing event but it's not doomsday and i think just reading the internet all day about how poo poo everything is isn't good for your mental health. i admit i was pretty miserable last night so i went for a bike ride today and saw some alpacas.

im not saying go out and cough on people but like if you're feeling glum go do something which isn't watching the news and worrying.

Yeah, I'm kinda pissed because it supposed to rain all this weekend and next, and I was planning on hiking as a good opportunity to leave my house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Oh here we go with the "go look at alpacas" cure-all bullshit. Sell it somewhere else cause I'm all stocked up.