Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

colas posted:

Bullshit. If I eat enough fiber sometimes I barely have to wipe once.

Absolutely, correctly fibering my shits means nice hard logs that leave no trace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

unpacked robinhood posted:

Absolutely, correctly fibering my shits means nice hard logs that leave no trace.

Keep going bb this is hot

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Are the number for china is realistic; it kind of plateau since the last 2 weeks? Same thing with india, I doubt there is still less then 100 people sick in the country, but this is just gut feeling.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Old Boot posted:

The correct answer should be 'strange new form of affordable housing' but it won't be.
There's a dead mall down in the South Bay (Sunnydale maybe?) that wanted to convert to housing but the locals screamed about traffic?!?!?!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Some goons heard that shredded cheese has wood pulp in it and were like "oh I am consuming a lot of fiber I guess"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

no wipe shits are possible from a junior chickens

the mcdonalds food scientists designed it that way

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what sucks about no-fiber #2s besides being messier is that they are more urgent more frequent and smaller so you always know the punishment isnt over yet

unpacked robinhood posted:

nice hard logs that leave no trace.
:ninja: ninja vanish!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I once fired off 3 aces in a row

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Bleusilences posted:

Are the number for china is realistic; it kind of plateau since the last 2 weeks? Same thing with india, I doubt there is still less then 100 people sick in the country, but this is just gut feeling.
I’m sure the cases did plateau because they locked the country down pretty hard

Who knows with India. You would think it would be a disaster by now since their first cases were in like January.

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord

Arsenic Lupin posted:

There's a dead mall down in the South Bay (Sunnydale maybe?) that wanted to convert to housing but the locals screamed about traffic?!?!?!

Lol that we live in a world where a lovely useless eyesore beats compassionate spending.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Please do not talk about poop in this thread, it is gross.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Being stubborn is going to kill a lot of old people I reckon. My parents were round at mine in the week. I asked them what steps they were taking to protect themselves and the answer was basically none.

They were still at church in the week, my mum went to get her hair and nails done and they went out for dinner on Friday evening with friends like they do every week. My mum is 75 and my dad is 82. Neither are super fit although they don’t have terrible health.

They can’t be the only pensioners who aren’t taking it seriously.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I think this was the evidence I have heard about with China and the virus. It sure seems like there was a mutation happening where the virus reduced its severity to spread more once the number of infections increased. Not sure what to make of it.

https://twitter.com/mugecevik/status/1236372867996147713?s=21

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, Norway is completely closing down on Monday. We're going full President Madagascar. If you want to get in you'll have to sneak in from the woods of Sweden.
Sucks for anyone who wanted a physical copy of DOOM or Animal Crossing.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Pick posted:

Please do not talk about poop in this thread, it is gross.
theres "aerosol plumes" right in the thread title and you expect us not to constantly be thinking about #2

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

lofi posted:

I am jealous of your countryside and alpacas. The countryside here is dull beyond belief, endless gentle farmed-to-death hills with sheep.

Dull farmed to death countryside describes like 99% of where i live too but there's some places in the uk which are a bit too hilly and rocky to bother farming on all over.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

monkeytennis posted:

Being stubborn is going to kill a lot of old people I reckon. My parents were round at mine in the week. I asked them what steps they were taking to protect themselves and the answer was basically none.

They were still at church in the week, my mum went to get her hair and nails done and they went out for dinner on Friday evening with friends like they do every week. My mum is 75 and my dad is 82. Neither are super fit although they don’t have terrible health.

They can’t be the only pensioners who aren’t taking it seriously.

You know what though? gently caress 'em, if people don't want to take this seriously then it's not on us that do. We live in a privileged utopia where people have become comfortable with being untouchable in a lot of ways, with the boomer generation's pretentious and "gently caress you got mine" mindset already causing insurmountable damage that can't be fixed.

It's really saddening that people have become so disconnected from the lessons the great depression and past epidemics have taught, and forgetting that is going to come back and bite us in the rear end. This epidemic literally has no effect on me or my kids specific to risk of death but I'm going to be self-quarantining the next couple weeks for the sake of others. Or, I'll eventually say gently caress it and storm retirement homes, coughing and making GBS threads on all the old people as if I'm robbing a bank.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

If I get it i plan to drive to The Villages and go hog-wild

WaffleZombie
May 10, 2003

"Identity Crisis" Murderer Wild Guess #333:Prince "Lady Killer Charming "Well, I AM the Adversa"

Tim Whatley posted:

I work in corporate headquarters of a retailer and they just shut down the King of Prussia mall which is the largest in the USA. Makes sense and obviously nobody needs to be hitting malls right now. It's owned by Simon so we'll see if there's a ripple effect.

The PA governor asked all non-essential businesses located in Montgomery county, where the KOP mall is, be closed for at least two weeks. https://patch.com/pennsylvania/norristown/montgomery-county-coronavirus-closures-heres-whats-shut-down
And they just expanded that to the county to the south, the one I live in. Our cases jumped from 1 to 6.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Does Coronavirus have any effect on poopin?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

FlamingLiberal posted:

I think this was the evidence I have heard about with China and the virus. It sure seems like there was a mutation happening where the virus reduced its severity to spread more once the number of infections increased. Not sure what to make of it.

That can be attributed to more testing, accounting for mild cases that weren't being tested before. Epidemiologists expected that

But I have also read that novel virulent diseases tend to mutate toward less virulence over time, since less virulence increases likelihood of spread. So that's in effect probably, too

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Louisgod posted:

Or, I'll eventually say gently caress it and storm retirement homes, coughing and making GBS threads on all the old people as if I'm robbing a bank.

This isn't as funny as you think it is considering we're going to have millions of old people actually dying from this regardless.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Lodin posted:

Lol, Norway is completely closing down on Monday. We're going full President Madagascar. If you want to get in you'll have to sneak in from the woods of Sweden.
Sucks for anyone who wanted a physical copy of DOOM or Animal Crossing.

It's time for people to get with the digital revolution.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Nurge posted:

This isn't as funny as you think it is considering we're going to have millions of old people actually dying from this regardless.

Yeah if you could infect solely rich old people that would be one thing but you can't easily do that so a bunch of innocent grandmas would suffer

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Does Coronavirus have any effect on poopin?

In some cases yeah.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Yeah it'd be funnier if you specified that you'd be doing that to the rich and powerful

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I havn't read anything else on the John Hopkins map about a 'hack' or whatever but the numbers were all pretty fucky yesterday. Seems to be running alright now. Getting close to 3000 cases in the us now, just broke 150,000 worldwide. Everyone seems to be taking two weeks off except for my school which wants us back at the hospitals on 23rd this month. I just don't see it happening.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Nurge posted:

Yesterday my students were saying that their worried about pregnant women and old people and I was very impressed with their compassion. Goons less so.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Nurge posted:

sorry, I will try and refrain from making jokes on a comedy web site

e: and I will pledge to not poo poo on old people, but not rhetorically.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Louisgod posted:

Or, I'll eventually say gently caress it and storm retirement homes, coughing and making GBS threads on all the old people as if I'm robbing a bank.
That's my (Greatest Generation) mom you're talking about, so thanks for that.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Google Butt posted:

Yeah it'd be funnier if you specified that you'd be doing that to the rich and powerful

Nothing humorous about eating the rich, comrade.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

QuarkJets posted:

Yeah if you could infect solely rich old people that would be one thing but you can't easily do that so a bunch of innocent grandmas would suffer

The poor are going to get disproportionately infected in fact, because they have less chance to prep and afford to quarantine themselves.

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
I've got a 2.5 year old kid so I've made my peace and accepted the TP-Roni Virus as my lord and savior. I've accepted that it's impossible that our family will not be infected, children are virus-magnets. But we've all got a great immune system so all shall be well. Still going to self-quarantine to protect the weakest, namast'bean to you all.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

QuarkJets posted:

Innocent? I bet most of them vote conservative so let em burn!

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Nurge posted:

The poor are going to get disproportionately infected in fact, because they have less chance to prep and afford to quarantine themselves.

For sure, it sucks. This is a serious impediment to the revolution

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

the preparations are complete

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

r u ready to WALK posted:

Well?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

r u ready to WALK posted:

2 weeks of not leaving the house is almost enough time to learn what half of the settings on that ossc actually do

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Resting Lich Face posted:

Innocent? I bet most of them vote conservative so let em burn!

These are honest workers who were tricked by the true culprits: capitalists. Do not blame grandma for getting swindled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Louisgod posted:

sorry, I will try and refrain from making jokes on a comedy web site

e: and I will pledge to not poo poo on old people, but not rhetorically.

Look I don't mind making jokes about whatever, but the fact is it's only a matter of time before goons are going to start losing parents/grandparents, and dying themselves. It's just a bit of a bad time for it imo. But you do you. I'm not going to pretend I haven't made tasteless jokes at inopportune times.